Re-Introduction

redsnertz

Jul 7, 2003
Re-Introduction

Howdy, y'all!

It's been quite some time since I've been around here; 6 months or so, maybe longer. Life intervened in the form of a son. He's 2 months old yesterday, and absolutely the most fun I've ever had.

However, I think I'm ready now to get back into D2 a little bit. Not likely to have the time for any tourneys, but a few hours a week will probably be possible. Might even have to try some MP games.

So, I'm back, and I'll be putting in my $.02 on occasion.

- Red

Good to see you back! Congrats on the son, too. A new Diablo-holic in the making!

Great to be back, and thanks for the kind words. I'll be setting Aidan on my lap to watch me play before too long, I'm sure.

Just got my sorc (Vega-in-progress) up to 12 in an hour; feels good to be back. Had to do that before I went to bed, so I could use the Angelic that Condor was so kind to give me. Biggest thing I notice is the difference in graphics, when I was playing before I was on a laptop with 4 MB graphics; I'm running on a real computer, with an ATI All-In-Wonder 9600XT. Just a *bit* of difference. So sharp I almost cut my retina!

-Red

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High