(Re)Introduction

It's so nice seeing so many familiar names (and of course a bunch of new ones.) It really does feel like coming home. Less than 2 days to go! I've had to work pretty hard to resist installing original D2 in the meantime. (Unfortunately the old graphics on modern monitors causes me too much eye strain — a big reason I stopped playing way back when and why I'm so very glad for the remaster.)

Reactions: Kartongen
Hello all!

It’s been about a decade since I’ve been active over at the old forums, but I am very excited to jump back in with D2R. While trying to refresh my memory on all things D2 I discovered that the SPF has moved over here now (and looks to still be going strong!)

My favorite classes are sorceress, amazon, and barbarian, with a special affinity for enchantresses.

I plan to start fresh in D2R. I’m sure I’ve got my old characters and stashes on a backup somewhere, but I don’t really think I had anything exciting enough to bother going back for. (I seem to recall doing a fresh start not too long before I stopped playing.) Besides, after all this time, anything other than a fresh start would feel weird.

I plan to stick to solo self found. I’m also working on a ruleset for my characters to follow. I’m going to stick to SC, but any characters that die before Mat/Pat will be considered perma-dead. (But I’ll keep their stuff — thus why no true hardcore for me.) That will give me a bit of a challenge during the main leveling process, but allow for later farming on the characters without the stress.

I look forward to hanging out and sharing my future D2R adventures!

Oh, and a fair warning to any potential shin kickers: Ask yourself — is a decade enough time for both the “Immune” and “Attackers Take Damage” mods for fall off?
holy crap this is a blast from the past. I think you were in the SPF just before my time and I've been around for what feels like forever!

Reactions: Rush
Welcome back Cattleya! Hope to read up on your SP adventures in D2R! What will be your first build?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High