Re-Introduction, and a new username - saracen85

saracen85

Oct 1, 2006
*dusts off old shinguards*

Hi All, saracen85 here, formerly zarirazz back in dii.net forums. Back to playing the game after a long hiatus since there's a bit more free time nowadays.

Played mostly 1.11 and 1.12. By the time the patch with the respecs and tokens is up (1.13?) my interest in the game has waned and eventually moved on.

Reloading my backup from 10 years ago, I'm picking up where I left off. Back then I had created 30+ stashes for different character builds and now I'm just getting to completing them. With heavy twinking, respecs and already having endgame gear, I've been able mat/pat them each within a week. I would probably post some of them and finds in this thread to prevent clutter.

Current version I'm playing now is 1.14B. Weird, but it's the one that comes from Blizzard's online downloader. Eventually I will update to the latest patch, but rune luck is so good that I didn't want to jinx it.

Hoping to read up interesting mats/pats thread and interact with the SPF community just like back in the day. :)

Thought the name looked familiar, I had to double check but you (or at least a thread your started about fast Baal killers) inspired by to build Shieldmaiden way back in the day.

Welcome welcome, good to see someone else popping up after years away.

Thought the name looked familiar, I had to double check but you (or at least a thread your started about fast Baal killers) inspired by to build Shieldmaiden way back in the day.

Welcome welcome, good to see someone else popping up after years away.
Haha. Nice to see a familiar name. Were you the one that assisted in breaking runes for people? :D

Anyway, you might be thinking of another member. There's a zarherazz if I'm not wrong. Close though. As I'm not much of a Baal runner. 😅

30 Pat/Mats in a week? 😶

Even if they were all on the WSK waypoint, that's still impressive!
Aaah.. Thought I had phrased it wrongly.. I meant 1 mat/pat a week. No way I can do 30!
2 maybe. Tops. If I really buckle down. Which I won't.
Normally I play whenever I binge Netflix. 😄

Reactions: zemaj
Haha. Nice to see a familiar name. Were you the one that assisted in breaking runes for people? :D

Anyway, you might be thinking of another member. There's a zarherazz if I'm not wrong. Close though. As I'm not much of a Baal runner. 😅

Opps, I did see that names were spelled a little difference but I went with the most logical assumption, that I typo'ed something. Still good to see another old SPF'er back.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High