Random Tournament 2020 Stay/Shelter-in-Place/Home Edition

Oh but maybe this time you will make it?
Being off:ed by normal Diablo is just really special and gives you a warm feeling inside.
Or is that his fire hose? Not sure...

Actually, let us reroll yew wand as well. I'd prefer a bone or grim for my second wand I think.

With that said, the Zorg empire has been born. Now to collect the stones!

"Andariel's death brings about new life to us all"
MightyTexan has reached Lut Gholein, he is weilding 2 Giant Swords and look pretty awsome if I may say that!

Screenshot031.jpg
I switched merc to a combat (Prayer) one and will take down Radament later today I think.

Code:
     Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Last Waypoint          Points
     ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ---------------------- -------
SP   Grisu             Pynache              Ama     85     WSK 2 Hell             54 (Guardian)
     Babyhell          Frida                Ama     84     WSK 2 Hell             45 (Guardian)
     Vang              Bludgeon             Pal     76     Black Marsh H          31 (RIP)
SP   Jcakes            Rurisk               Pal     73     Rogue Encampment H     30
     Vang              Avenged              Dru     64     River of Flame NM      25 (RIP)
     Vang              Eli                  Bar     53?    Spider Forest NM       22 (RIP)
SP   Pb_pal            Silika               Asa     57     NM Kurast Docks        24
SP   Dazliare          IronChad             Bar     49     NM Dark Wood           18
SP   Vildecor          Daphydae             Ama     48     Rogue Encampment NM    18
SP   Jcakes            Nightshade           Asa     47     Rogue Encampment NM    18 (RIP)
SP   DariusTriplet     Vegas                Pal     41     Rogue Encampment NM    18
     Jocular           TheGoldenCalf        Ass     48     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Aergh                Nec     31     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Shiv                 Asa     46     Rogue Camp NM          15 (RIP)
     QueenEm           Groot                Dru     45     Rogue Camp (NM)        15
SP   logoutzero        Odin                 Bar     48     Worldstone Keep 2      13 (RIP)
     Vang              Shockingly           Sor     35     Highlands              13 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Niminy               Bar     28     Arreat Plateau         13 (RIP)
     QueenEm           RandomQueen          Sorc    31     Pandemonium Fortress   10 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Witgat               Dru     22     Canyon o' Magi          4 (RIP)
SP   Babyhell          BrianTribute         Dru     27     Canyon of the Magi      4 (S&E vs Duriel)
     Swamigoon         Cuckoo               Dru     17     Halls o' Dead 2         4 (RIP)
SP   CaseyJones        Turgruel             Pal     20     Act 2 Sewers            3
SP   b1ur              Lynn                 Ama     20     Lut Gholein             3
     queenEm           MightyTexan          Bar     20     Lut Gholein             3
SP   logoutzero        Swedish_Royalty      Ama      1     Rogue Encampment        0
     intersilva        ?                    Ama      1     Rogue Camp              0

Reactions: CaseyJones and Vang
I haven't done this in a very long time, so why not?

Can someone roll me a random class with summons?
Druid
Assassin
Necro
Amazon

Thanks,

Reactions: Grisu
Okay, @thefranklin , here comes your: (in the order you listed, 1=Druid to 4=Amazon) ...

3 = Necromancer

Forever skills:
2-2 = Bone Armor
1-2 = Raise Skeleton
2-9 = Poison Nova

Normal skills:
3-7 = Life Tap
2-2 1-5 = Raise Skeletal Mage
1-4 = Golem Mastery
1-3 = Clay Golem
3-9 = Decrepify

Gear:
head: 6 = mask
body: 1 = light armors
shield: 1 = buckler
pickled shield: 5 = demon head
hands: 3 = chain gloves
feet: 3 = chain boots
belly: 5 = plated belt
wand: 3 = bone
wand: 4 = grim
other weapon: 6-8 = great maul

Okay, would you like to reroll a skill? Would you like to lock one of your normal skills as a forever skill? Would you like to reroll a weapon, or an armor, or one of each?

Last edited:
Thanks! Seems like a great roll, I'll take it as it is. I will consider locking a skill after I get through normal, it might be tough to pass on decrip.

Edit: Actually, can I get a reroll on Buckler? Thanks,

Last edited:
Thanks! Seems like a great roll, I'll take it as it is. I will consider locking a skill after I get through normal, it might be tough to pass on decrip.

Edit: Actually, can I get a reroll on Buckler? Thanks,
buckler=>large shield!

GL!

Swedish_Royalty has fought her way through the anarchists' Barracks, and is well on her way to laying waste the rising threat impeding on the Rogues. Level 18 opened up Charged Strike, which does great damage, but is quite mana intensive for our young noblewoman. I'll probably have her resort back to her Kris stabbing duties until some form of mana-management can be installed, even if that's only readily available pots of higher than Minor quality.

7 skill points unspent so far, I could pump Lightning Bolt for the awesome sniping power and synergy bonus, but I'm staying ready to make a move into Multi Shot if a suitable bow shows up. Not much of an update, but slow and steady!

Swamigoonikov the random Necro has reached level 15 and saved Cain. The name had to be an homage to the good roll received and Swamigoonkowsky was too long. by one letter.

I had noticed that most of my gear would not be available in early act 1, including both wand choices. I forgot how reliant I have always been on getting a +3 Skeleton Mastery wand in the first few levels.

It took 8 skill points in Raise Skeleton before the skeletons did more than 1-2 damage. I forgot to get Clay Golem and his huge 2-5 damage at level 6, so we had to wait an entire slow, slow level. Swamigoonikov had to repair his starting wand 3 times in the den of evil alone. Level 8 gave us a Rogue merc and then killing speed really took off. Now at level 15 our skeletons are doing 12-14 damage (in the Skill tab) or 10-11 damage (according to the right click skill icon) and Griswold and a unique Shaman were no match for 6 skeletons, 1 skellie mage, 1 clay golem, and 1 fire arrow merc equipped with a 3 chipped emerald bow.

Well I have made it to Act 5. Diablo was a rough for a summoner in normal with no way of slowing Big D down. I had to hire an Act 1 Mercenary, summon a weak clay golem over and over. Took a while on P1, but I got the job done.

Starting to roll through Act 5 and have saved Anya. have yet to see a demon head though.

Can I get my NM rolls please?

Forever skills are:
Skeleton Mastery
Skeleton Magi
Life Tap
Iron Maiden

Attachments

• Screenshot161.jpg
    Screenshot161.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Grisu and Babyhell
"The staff of Kings! You astound me, my friend!"

So the MightTexan has found both the cube and the staff. I have all item slots filled now and will slowly start to improve them. My merc is using a poleaxe and is doing most of the killings. I could use Concentrate as a combat skills but the mana drain is too much so I will just stand by for now and use this as mindfulness...

Code:
     Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Last Waypoint          Points
     ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ---------------------- -------
SP   Grisu             Pynache              Ama     85     WSK 2 Hell             54 (Guardian)
     Babyhell          Frida                Ama     84     WSK 2 Hell             45 (Guardian)
     Vang              Bludgeon             Pal     76     Black Marsh H          31 (RIP)
SP   Jcakes            Rurisk               Pal     73     Rogue Encampment H     30
     Vang              Avenged              Dru     64     River of Flame NM      25 (RIP)
     Vang              Eli                  Bar     53?    Spider Forest NM       22 (RIP)
SP   Pb_pal            Silika               Asa     57     NM Kurast Docks        24
SP   Dazliare          IronChad             Bar     49     NM Dark Wood           18
SP   Vildecor          Daphydae             Ama     48     Rogue Encampment NM    18
SP   Jcakes            Nightshade           Asa     47     Rogue Encampment NM    18 (RIP)
SP   DariusTriplet     Vegas                Pal     41     Rogue Encampment NM    18
     Jocular           TheGoldenCalf        Ass     48     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Aergh                Nec     31     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Shiv                 Asa     46     Rogue Camp NM          15 (RIP)
     QueenEm           Groot                Dru     45     Rogue Camp (NM)        15
SP   logoutzero        Odin                 Bar     48     Worldstone Keep 2      13 (RIP)
     Vang              Shockingly           Sor     35     Highlands              13 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Niminy               Bar     28     Arreat Plateau         13 (RIP)
     QueenEm           RandomQueen          Sorc    31     Pandemonium Fortress   10 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Witgat               Dru     22     Canyon o' Magi          4 (RIP)
SP   Babyhell          BrianTribute         Dru     27     Canyon of the Magi      4 (S&E vs Duriel)
     queenEm           MightyTexan          Bar     24     Far Oasis               3
     Swamigoon         Cuckoo               Dru     17     Halls o' Dead 2         4 (RIP)
SP   CaseyJones        Turgruel             Pal     20     Act 2 Sewers            3
SP   b1ur              Lynn                 Ama     20     Lut Gholein             3
     SP   logoutzero        Swedish_Royalty      Ama      1     Rogue Encampment        0
     intersilva        ?                    Ama      1     Rogue Camp              0

Reactions: Babyhell
Well I have smashed Andariel and of course Baal!...Finally decided to go shopping for a wand (with summon resist) and this one was what I was looking for as I bought a +1all/+1summon resist at the beginning of shopping. (need a better suffix, but hey I wasn't spending all day).

Really needed that summon resist so my guys don't get slaughtered was hoping for +energy as it is needed for sure since I gulp mana like a fiend. Other notes: Still have yet to see a Demon Head...

Screenshot165.jpg

Would someone be a champion and roll me up a Sorceress, 2xOrb 2xStaff as prescribed, if'n ya please?

The Amazon isn't doing hot, I sense a deeds screen in her very near future.

Would someone be a champion and roll me up a Sorceress, 2xOrb 2xStaff as prescribed, if'n ya please?

The Amazon isn't doing hot, I sense a deeds screen in her very near future.
Sorry for delay, just got home after leaving house 16hrs ago.

Forever Skills:
Warmth
Enchant
Chain Lightning

Normal:
Enchant=>Fire Mastery
Shiver Armor
Frozen Orb
Cold Mastery
Shiver Armor=>Chilling Armor

Items:
Light Armor