Random Tournament 2020 Stay/Shelter-in-Place/Home Edition

If heavy armour rerolled to heavy armour again, wouldn't that be an auto-reroll?
No. If it rolls the same, the fate Gods determined you to be unlucky on the reroll or know that a drop of the chosen type will come your way.

Sounds good! In that case let's reroll the swords to other swords, and I'll be good to go :)

Last edited:
I'll leave this one to Vang. I'm not sure if both swords get rerolled, or one needs to be specified.

Dang! I was hoping for Crystal Sword, Long Sword, War Sword, or Broad Sword for one good one handed options, but that's okay! Good set of skills here for a fun character. I'll probably get started some time today

Reactions: Babyhell
Hey folks. Swedish_Royalty has cleared up to the Dark Wood. She's been poking things with her Kris (actually, quite stylish with the equipment restrictions) and doing the tanky-zon dance, or at least, the beginner's version of it. I haven't had a ton of motivation to play the last couple nights, but I'm here.

Reactions: Grisu
Hey folks. Swedish_Royalty has cleared up to the Dark Wood. She's been poking things with her Kris (actually, quite stylish with the equipment restrictions) and doing the tanky-zon dance, or at least, the beginner's version of it. I haven't had a ton of motivation to play the last couple nights, but I'm here.
Not sure what the Swedish Royalty has to do with the Dark Wood - are there usurpers hiding there? Are people escaping quarantine in the woods? Why not use the police instead? Questions about questions...Maybe some Swedish country(wo)man can enlighten me? :unsure:

Good to see some fresh meat in the tournament!

Oh, and vanity is one of my vices (ask @Liquid_Evil!)... ... ...so here's my update to the table because honestly: who settles with 2nd place these days? Trump won't, so why should I? ;)
Code:
     Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Last Waypoint          Points
     ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ---------------------- -------
SP   Grisu             Pynache              Ama     85     WSK 2 Hell             54 (Guardian)
     Babyhell          Frida                Ama     84     WSK 2 Hell             45 (Guardian)
     Vang              Bludgeon             Pal     76     Black Marsh H          31 (RIP)
SP   Jcakes            Rurisk               Pal     73     Rogue Encampment H     30
     Vang              Avenged              Dru     64     River of Flame NM      25 (RIP)
     Vang              Eli                  Bar     53?    Spider Forest NM       22 (RIP)
SP   Pb_pal            Silika               Asa     57     NM Kurast Docks        24
SP   Dazliare          IronChad             Bar     49     NM Dark Wood           18
SP   Vildecor          Daphydae             Ama     48     Rogue Encampment NM    18
SP   Jcakes            Nightshade           Asa     47     Rogue Encampment NM    18 (RIP)
SP   DariusTriplet     Vegas                Pal     41     Rogue Encampment NM    18
     Jocular           TheGoldenCalf        Ass     48     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Aergh                Nec     31     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Shiv                 Asa     46     Rogue Camp NM          15 (RIP)
     QueenEm           Groot                Dru     45     Rogue Camp (NM)        15
SP   logoutzero        Odin                 Bar     48     Worldstone Keep 2      13 (RIP)
     Vang              Shockingly           Sor     35     Highlands              13 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Niminy               Bar     28     Arreat Plateau         13 (RIP)
     QueenEm           RandomQueen          Sorc    31     Pandemonium Fortress   10 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Witgat               Dru     22     Canyon o' Magi          4 (RIP)
SP   Babyhell          BrianTribute         Dru     27     Canyon of the Magi      4 (S&E vs Duriel)
     Swamigoon         Cuckoo               Dru     17     Halls o' Dead 2         4 (RIP)
SP   CaseyJones        Turgruel             Pal     20     Act 2 Sewers            3
SP   b1ur              Lynn                 Ama     20     Lut Gholein             3
     intersilva        ?                    Ama      1     Rogue Camp              0
     queenEm           MightyTexan          Bar      1     Rogue Encampment        0
SP   logoutzero        Swedish_Royalty      Ama      1     Rogue Encampment        0

So the Might Texan has reached lvl 16, the Countess has fallen and I have managed to get my Heavy Belt, meaning more potions. Since my weapons are not available until at least lvl 20 at gambling (Giant sword is qlevel 24 so I guess lvl 20 is the first level to get it) . SO I am still hacking away with my original weapon, handaxe damage 3-6... Not so mighty yet but you just wait.

@Grisu Swedish royalty is of course in the Dark Woods to pick blueberries :)

Also - how do I get the table to appear correct? Is it after the forum upgrade that it has changed?

Forum Name Character Name Class Level Last Waypoint Points
----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ---------------------- -------
SP Grisu Pynache Ama 85 WSK 2 Hell 54 (Guardian)
Babyhell Frida Ama 84 WSK 2 Hell 45 (Guardian)
Vang Bludgeon Pal 76 Black Marsh H 31 (RIP)
SP Jcakes Rurisk Pal 73 Rogue Encampment H 30
Vang Avenged Dru 64 River of Flame NM 25 (RIP)
Vang Eli Bar 53? Spider Forest NM 22 (RIP)
SP Pb_pal Silika Asa 57 NM Kurast Docks 24
SP Dazliare IronChad Bar 49 NM Dark Wood 18
SP Vildecor Daphydae Ama 48 Rogue Encampment NM 18
SP Jcakes Nightshade Asa 47 Rogue Encampment NM 18 (RIP)
SP DariusTriplet Vegas Pal 41 Rogue Encampment NM 18
Jocular TheGoldenCalf Ass 48 Rogue Encampment NM 15
Vang Aergh Nec 31 Rogue Encampment NM 15
Vang Shiv Asa 46 Rogue Camp NM 15 (RIP)
QueenEm Groot Dru 45 Rogue Camp (NM) 15
SP logoutzero Odin Bar 48 Worldstone Keep 2 13 (RIP)
Vang Shockingly Sor 35 Highlands 13 (RIP)
Swamigoon Niminy Bar 28 Arreat Plateau 13 (RIP)
QueenEm RandomQueen Sorc 31 Pandemonium Fortress 10 (RIP)
Swamigoon Witgat Dru 22 Canyon o' Magi 4 (RIP)
SP Babyhell BrianTribute Dru 27 Canyon of the Magi 4 (S&E vs Duriel)
Swamigoon Cuckoo Dru 17 Halls o' Dead 2 4 (RIP)
SP CaseyJones Turgruel Pal 20 Act 2 Sewers 3
SP b1ur Lynn Ama 20 Lut Gholein 3
queenEm MightyTexan Bar 16 Black Marsh 0
intersilva ? Ama 1 Rogue Camp 0
SP logoutzero Swedish_Royalty Ama 1 Rogue Encampment 0[/code]

@Grisu Swedish royalty is of course in the Dark Woods to pick blueberries :)

Also - how do I get the table to appear correct? Is it after the forum upgrade that it has changed?
Why, of course, silly me. Why did I forget to mention that? Dark blueberries make the best jams and pies!

To get the table correct, it needs to be wrapped in code tags, like so:

{code}Data Data Data
1 2 3
A B C{/code}

Simply replace { } with [ ]

Corrected table ;-)

Code:
     Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Last Waypoint          Points
SP   Grisu             Pynache              Ama     85     WSK 2 Hell             54 (Guardian)
     Babyhell          Frida                Ama     84     WSK 2 Hell             45 (Guardian)
     Vang              Bludgeon             Pal     76     Black Marsh H          31 (RIP)
SP   Jcakes            Rurisk               Pal     73     Rogue Encampment H     30
     Vang              Avenged              Dru     64     River of Flame NM      25 (RIP)
     Vang              Eli                  Bar     53?    Spider Forest NM       22 (RIP)
SP   Pb_pal            Silika               Asa     57     NM Kurast Docks        24
SP   Dazliare          IronChad             Bar     49     NM Dark Wood           18
SP   Vildecor          Daphydae             Ama     48     Rogue Encampment NM    18
SP   Jcakes            Nightshade           Asa     47     Rogue Encampment NM    18 (RIP)
SP   DariusTriplet     Vegas                Pal     41     Rogue Encampment NM    18
     Jocular           TheGoldenCalf        Ass     48     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Aergh                Nec     31     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Shiv                 Asa     46     Rogue Camp NM          15 (RIP)
     QueenEm           Groot                Dru     45     Rogue Camp (NM)        15
SP   logoutzero        Odin                 Bar     48     Worldstone Keep 2      13 (RIP)
     Vang              Shockingly           Sor     35     Highlands              13 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Niminy               Bar     28     Arreat Plateau         13 (RIP)
     QueenEm           RandomQueen          Sorc    31     Pandemonium Fortress   10 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Witgat               Dru     22     Canyon o' Magi          4 (RIP)
SP   Babyhell          BrianTribute         Dru     27     Canyon of the Magi      4 (S&E vs Duriel)
     Swamigoon         Cuckoo               Dru     17     Halls o' Dead 2         4 (RIP)
SP   CaseyJones        Turgruel             Pal     20     Act 2 Sewers            3
SP   b1ur              Lynn                 Ama     20     Lut Gholein             3
     queenEm           MightyTexan          Bar     16     Black Marsh             0
SP   logoutzero        Swedish_Royalty      Ama      1     Rogue Encampment        0
     intersilva        ?                    Ama      1     Rogue Camp              0

Thank you so much :)

I just checked the qlvl for giant sword and it's actually lvl 21, meaning I will be able to gamble it already lvl 17. Really close now!!!

Reactions: Babyhell
I started Gabriel the Paladin the other day, though I haven't made it very far yet. I've done up to the Stony Field, including the Cave and both Crypt and Mausoleum. I managed to gamble chain gloves and chain boots, though nothing decent yet

Might as well try a necromancer again.
Incoming!

@Vang's Random Again-o-mancer:
Tournament Skills:
(3/7) Lifetap
(3/4) Iron Maiden
(3/3) Weaken -> Raise Skeletal Mage
(1/2) Skeleton Mastery (locked normal skill)

Normal Skills:
(1/4) Golem Mastery
(2/2) Bone Armor
(1/2) Skeleton Mastery (locked)
(1/6) Blood Golem
(1/3) Clay Golem

Equipage:
Helm: Bone
Armor: Medium
Shield: Buckler
Gloves: Leather
Boots: Chain
Belt: Sash -> Plated
Shrunken Head: Demon
Wands: Bone (rerolled from Yew) and Wand
Staff: War

Last edited:
Incoming!

@Vang's Random Again-o-mancer:
Tournament Skills:
(3/7) Lifetap
(3/4) Iron Maiden
(3/3) Weaken

Normal Skills:
(1/4) Golem Mastery
(2/2) Bone Armor
(1/2) Skeleton Mastery
(1/6) Blood Golem
(1/3) Clay Golem

Equipage:
Helm: Bone
Armor: Medium
Shield: Buckler
Gloves: Leather
Boots: Chain
Belt: Sash
Shrunken Head: Demon
Wands: Yew and Wand
Staff: War
This would be a good build for 1.00 - IM and Blood Golem + life tap 👍😂

Good luck, @Vang!

@Grisu Yeah, until Diablo fries the golem with the RHoD and saps your life in a flash! Not speaking from experience or anything... >>

• Haha
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High