intersilva

Jun 5, 2020
Welcome aboard @intersilva !

Rerolls as follows:

Impale=>Dodge
Bone Helm=>Cap
Maiden Spear=>Reflex Bow

Your weapon selection is brutal.

Thanks, and yeah, I am planning to do some area reruns to hunt for Harmony bases and rare javs. Goldstrike arch would be awesome but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Arili is just level 18 and I'm already feeling the power of Plague Javelin, I have a feeling this will be her central skill for the rest of the game with Strafe as a backup.

I have Dodge and Evade as forever skills, interesting, I am not sure I want to use them though. I will have to be very careful with no Valk/Decoy.

Reactions: Grisu
Apr 24, 2020
Ohio
Avenged has trudged along and avenged and surpassed my last attempted necromancer by smacking Andariel in the face.

He thus also avenged Shiv, my assassin that I retired after a S&E to save her from death in the Arcane Sanctuary. Avenged and his trusty Hulk, I mean Bear, took down Duriel and was rewarded with a two uniques of no use.

So far it has been pretty safe, but my resistance are really bad on Fire(-5) and cold (5). One NDE thus far in NM.

Shockwave was a great idea, thanks everyone who suggested it as a primary way of CC. Been very vital.

Screenshots of fun!
AHHH!!!

Screenshot076.jpg

Nice!

Screenshot077.jpg

Ring was not good!

Screenshot078.jpg

Slow painful death Duriel shall suffer (Mainly due to his aura slowing us down!)

Screenshot079.jpg