Questions about seal runz

Tears85

Jul 2, 2019
Hi guys,

I´m doin kinda ok, but I´m sure the experts here way better. I searched for Seal Runs but found nothing.

1. What would be the best setup to seal run with 08 itemz? What with and without Infi?

>>>>2. How do I gain damage? Is it worth farming LK just for skillers? Worth farming AT for DF?<<<<

3. Do I wanna kill Bosspacks or just focus on Seals?
4. If I just have 1 Respec left, can I use the best Seal setup for Nila?
5. What´s good XP per hour on lvl 95?

Kind regards
Daniel

€: Sorry my English is bad.... didn´t mean to use bad language!

Last edited:
So if I´m correct the way to go would be farm CS as Blizzard till 98 with 2.5k Blizz damage, than finish Infinity in LK and go Nila as Lightning?

Why would you have 2.5k blizz dmg? That seems rather low. And if you get to 98 in CS, you almost definitely will find the runes for infinity there. But yep that sounds like a good plan otherwise. I used fire spec at nihla, but lightning may be a smidge faster.

If you're looking how to increase your dmg (I would want at least like 4k blizz), I used a really basic setup on my sorc that I thought worked well. Check the thread in my signature, but it was like shako, maras, hoto, viper, spirit, bloodfist, snowclash, dwarf, soj, aldurs. And I had 1 cold skiller at the start I think. I also recommend delirium on the merc a LOT (I used delirium, coh, isnight, but delirium, whatever armor, and reapers would be a more budget friendly alternative). More dmg would def be better, but that worked well enough for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tears85
NVM....... IB was 2.5k........I´m at 4.5k! Still feels bit slow!

€ cause of your €: Yeah I´m using .8 Harle, .8 Valor, Maras, Hoto, 35Spirit, 14/15 String, 2xLR 2xFR Ring + 10FC 18CR 8LR and even worse boots! Snowclash would be probably the easiest Upgrade [1 to 1.9k @meph with 100mf!! :( ])..... Merc is Delirium, Insight, CoH...thx to Kalle and u! :)

Messed up horrible on infi......gonna blame the clip effect! -.-

Last edited:
Reactions: Luhkoh
Good stuff. I personally wouldn't worry about farming better gear then, and just get cracking and see what drops for you in chaos. That's your choice though. More dmg definitely speeds up the runs, but not by a huge amount. The runs look pretty good! You could glacial spike less and static/ice blast more but that will reduce safety. Otherwise, I think runs will speed up some just with practice and knowing where to land better and such. But looks like you're off to a fine start. Now get some lvls! What does "messed up on infi" mean?

Last edited:
Thx for u´r reply. It does mean I made a huge mistake standing in the middle of Infectore! :) I assume in my language but not in English language! -.-

Reactions: Luhkoh
Checked some XP for now, and feel like if one is just tryin to maximize XP/hour u would want to skip all Bosspacks and just focus on Sealbosses! Seems like that´s not common knowledge.....but Infi/Viz minimum 4times the XP a regular pack gives!

If you’re in earlier patch it may be different. But I think it’s been thoroughly tested in 1.13+ that boss packs give worthwhile XP up to at least level 97, assuming solid map and teleporting to pentagram. Packs clustered near seals would be ideal but not necessary to get better XP to take on from Pentagram than just hitting seal packs. This post may be helpful:

Reactions: Luhkoh and Tears85
I´ve read this post.... mb my testing was bad I´m not sure wether u mean that hitting Bosspacks might be worth on 96 but not 97 (up to 97 would be 96 but not 97?) as nothing changes in the Ratio between 96 and 97 if one doesn´t kill Dia! I´d be interested in how it was tested? Ofc when there´s a pack near the seals it´s worthwhile, but stopping for a 3-4 minion bosspack which like to be coldimmun doesn´t feel like!

Last edited:
Sorry, my response wasn’t clear. With Blizz Sorc, hitting boss packs had been confirmed by multiple folks as being XP efficient option up to 98, but this assumes skipping OK bosses and CI other bosses.

It’s slightly different with Hammerdin, and maybe other classes that can handle CS, and my original response was generalized across classes.

The bottom line generally though is to test with your character, build, gear and map. But Blizz aSorc is very thoroughly tested so feel comfortable with general conclusion above.

Reactions: Luhkoh and Tears85
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High