PvP WW Barb AR PROBLEM

superyin

Nov 21, 2004
PvP WW Barb AR PROBLEM

:scratch:

I found a hard time melee dueling other barbs. I guess my WW AR is too low like 4k right now.

May I know a regular PVP WW BARB AR (before wear the angelic ammy/ring set)?

What other item I may consider with higher AR?

i am currently, arrreats, botd cb, ss, enigma, vern hard belt, bk ring, raven frost ring, life tap glove, gore rider.

Pls advice.

you're better off with less mastery gcs (maybe keep a few) and strap on some fine scs of vita. some people avoid skillers completely...

also, did you overpump str?

[exile] said:
you're better off with less mastery gcs (maybe keep a few) and strap on some fine scs of vita. some people avoid skillers completely...

also, did you overpump str?

actually i still building him, i am at base str , remmeber the str bug? :p naked barb

and my dex is around 140 with items now, i gonna pump more on it for max block, then the rest to vita.

so, what AR should a good WW pvp have?

ahh, YOU're the one who was asking about naked barbs before! the one that i suggested to have under 40 base str to right?

well, as far as ww AR goes, i think 25k is a good goal. that's after a demon limb enchant, of course. but i'm really not sure -- shouldn't the guide stickied at the top of the forum have it? i've never actually read through it.

linky

rikstaker said:
If you are dueling other barbs,you are supposed to dual angelics.You simply wont hit them otherwise & in adition you need to further boost it from ar charms & demonlimb enchant,or you simply wont land enough hits.Suggest you use duress if you are dueling barbs for ow & more defense.

Razgriz

i see, thx

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High