PureDiablo Site Makeover

sitemakeover.jpg
Prior to BlizzCon later this week, PureDiablo has been given a makeover with quite a few changes as to how it works.

There are a number of reasons, the main one being to highlight content better because there is a lot of stuff on the site that can be easily missed, and also to give the great community we have here more exposure on the front of the site. For example, the Diablo 2 SPF forum now has its own front page feed.

The old news section has now become News & Discussion and it's now forum-driven instead of site-driven. The community forum will now be the place where the news is gathered making it easier for people to join in and post news and discussion. There are prefix flairs available to choose from when posting. If we missed a flair you think is required, let us know.

Staff-written content and articles will still be part of the main site system. While I am on that subject, we are looking for new writers and you can drop me a PM if it's something you are interested in.

As always, comments are welcome as we continue to fiddle with it.

Elly & Rush

Last edited:
It's nice looking but bugged a bit on mobile view (at least on android)

When you load the page it looks like this:
Screenshot_20210216-185221_Chrome.jpg

But when you tap the three little buttons by the hourglass on the upper right, instead of getting the sidebar with the members and the PM options, etc on the bottom overlapping your screen like it used to, it now appears on the far right and you need to use your thumb and forefinger to widen your view and be able to see it all, like so:

Screenshot_20210216-185233_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: D2DC
Weird that's happening because nothing has changed for the forums at all :(

For me it seems either the lower bar width is hardcoded now, or the placement of the up and down buttons. Either way finding alerts requires zooming out now.

Edit: my bad, seems to be caused by browsers "request desktop site" setting not being unset even if unselected. Just happened too close to this change. Affected mobile browsers: Brave & Duckduckgo. Firefox is issue free.

Sorry and thanks for good work :)

Screenshot_20210217-070731.png

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High