Discussion Pride runeword: Mancatcher vs Thresher

charliexjustice

Mar 2, 2022
Have most of the runes except Cham for Pride, been waiting for a good base. Found this 40s ethereal mancatcher recently, should work for Pride, but would this base be worth making Pride in? Would waiting for a 4os eth thresher be better? What would the advantages of another base be over the mancatcher?

Also, would it be better value to trade for a Pride? I have Sur and Lo and Io runes, just need a base and cham.

UPDATE: made Pride in Mancatcher and rolled 19/20 concentration aura!

Attachments

• B91CE311-259C-4675-81A2-939ACAE91A87.jpeg
    B91CE311-259C-4675-81A2-939ACAE91A87.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: coju
No it will not work in the mancatcher as it's a polearm runeword. Also fwiw thresher is not the best polearm base. Giant thresher is the best in most cases however cryptic axe is the best for most people. What I mean by that is if your merc uses the standard fortitude+andys with an ias jewel then cryptic axe is the best wep for him. If your merc uses any other setup the giant thresher is the best.

No it will not work in the mancatcher as it's a polearm runeword. Also fwiw thresher is not the best polearm base. Giant thresher is the best in most cases however cryptic axe is the best for most people. What I mean by that is if your merc uses the standard fortitude+andys with an ias jewel then cryptic axe is the best wep for him. If your merc uses any other setup the giant thresher is the best.
They changed the rules so you can now make pride and infinity in spears! Check out my updates photo upload 🙂

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High