Reactions: Rush and maddino87
Hey, can I get a price check on:

Circlet
+2 Paladin Skills
+20% Faster Cast
+18 Strength
+37% Fire Resists
Damage Reduced by 3

Seems useful for CS hammerdin, but maybe it's missing a few things.

Where is the guide gone guys? please return it, or send me copy someone please.))
It’s outdated and we have a pricecheck tool now
Also price check forum always gets response

Reactions: Nokk
All the prices are now here in the tool database https://www.purediablo.com/pricecheck. These are being updated again at the moment prior to ladder starting when things will likely change again. But in the meantime, Nokk is updating the prices.
Price check says perfect rubys are worth nothing. Can you please put the list back up for bulk items at least? Was really nice having a quick reference.

Agree, alot of items are missing in tool...
All the categories are in there, or did I miss one?

Price check says perfect rubys are worth nothing. Can you please put the list back up for bulk items at least? Was really nice having a quick reference.

Yup, I thought I had included this in a previous update, but looks like it got overlooked. Gonna get this fixed ASAP.

1644947217180.png

Ok, got them all updated with fresh prices - looks like they hadn't made it to the right category.

Thanks for your feedback @Aud1, it is invaluable to making this tool better for all of our users

Reactions: Rush
All the categories are in there, or did I miss one?

Yup, I thought I had included this in a previous update, but looks like it got overlooked.

View attachment 76917

Ok, got them all updated with fresh prices - looks like they hadn't made it to the right category.

Thanks for your feedback @Aud1, it is invaluable to making this tool better for all of our users
Excellent, thank you! Thank you in general for making this awesome resource

Reactions: Nokk and Rush
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High