post your massive damage

adecoy

Jul 7, 2006
post your massive damage

does anyone have any screenshots of character sheets with the most massive damages possible?

i suppose i will start it off

omg why is it so small

well if you click it its bigger

id like to, if possible, to try and stick with one hit wonders, and not damage over time :wink3:

I have one, but probably not exactly what you are thinking of in terms of massive damage. :scratch:

Anywho, this is my barb, and his damage (for the build) is pretty decent...

Damage.jpg

Rather depressing, eh?

Hehe im surprised you lvled him as high as your did :)

How does he fair in pvp?

Hehe im surprised you lvled him as high as your did :)

How does he fair in pvp?

Ho hum, he was my teler when I was lvling my Auradin (but he did need to reach 96 to be complete - synergies + leap). Very sturdy runner, none of that frail teler crap :)

He's fairly durable if ya switch gear for PvP, but isn't nearly as powerful as many builds for pubbing. If someone has DR, the damage is negligible. He can act more as a support and a tank for team dueling, than an actual killer. Low DR, no block builds can fall victim to warcry - the rest make for an ungodly long duel...

nyax's poison javzon is doing 153k plague javelin (over 120 secs) thats 1275 a second. i know chargers (with ebotd TM/warpike) can hit upwards of 40k. my old glass cannon bowzon (no picture... like last year, lol) was doing 7k GA with windforce/dream/160-60/charms...

How about we limit this to realm charcters. Some moron (Like Me) will post a shot of his edited open charcters.

This is my friend's melee sorc

my.php

Normally, he uses zeal from passion though.

Edit:

bobofuzzlymunky said:
nyax's poison javzon is doing 153k plague javelin (over 120 secs) thats 1275 a second

Which isn't really that great if you think about it. My strafer does 1k to 4k damage per arrow, attacking at 8/2fpa, so the first arrow takes up 8 frames, and then each subsequent arrow takes 2 frames. With a skill level of 28, then even against a single target she'll send out 10 arrows. Because of the 8fpa initial attack, she'll send out about 9 arrows in a second, which results in 9,000 - 36,000 damage a second, excluding critical strike. If we translate that to 120 seconds to compare to the poison jav, then that's about 1,080,000-4,320,000 damage over 120 seconds, even against a single target.

There are other examples too. A werebear assassin can get up to 2fpa normal attack with 100% IAS on some Runic Talons. Although the damage would be low (something like 500 damage, going from memory) that's still about 12 attacks a second, which would end up with 6,000 damage a second, or 720,000 damage over 120 seconds.

Dual dreams and a high level of light mastery is all it takes. But you have to actually hit stuff, so a maxed enchant plus some sourche of AR is handy.

84k tho??

i took what might be the lightning damage (subtraced the minimum)

and it got 83000 damage??

ok *gasps* a lightning damage from holy shock level 30 is 1668

a level 49 lite mastery adds 500%, so the most i got from that was 10000

where does the rest of the damage come from

Thats actually not even the max damage you can get. With a 3 skill 25/20 eschutas instead of hoto and max enchant and its synergies I'm pretty sure you can get over 90k. That's with 1 point in enchant. I solo'd d clone in an 8 player game with 2 zeals. You don't need ar when you have an infinity merc. This is by far the best pvm char I've ever made once you learn to control her.

Dual dreams and a high level of light mastery is all it takes. But you have to actually hit stuff, so a maxed enchant plus some sourche of AR is handy.

And it's also where an infinity merc comes in handy, which you would probably want for the -resists as well.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High