D2 Post your D2R screenshots and video clips

This is my fourth video, im still working on the audio and image quality but i like where it's heading!

Will sub to other vids on this page, check out minde if you have a sec!

Reactions: damric

This is my fourth video, im still working on the audio and image quality but i like where it's heading!

Will sub to other vids on this page, check out minde if you have a sec!
Lol you are driving me nuts with the ID scrolls. Just let Cain ID them all at once. Nice skillers especially that lightning lifer.

Lol you are driving me nuts with the ID scrolls. Just let Cain ID them all at once. Nice skillers especially that lightning lifer.
Thank you so much for the Feedback haha! Please do consider dropping a Sub because theire getting better and better everytime (plz dont watch the first one haha) i will be making more cuts in the Edits, like in between stash transfers and stuff.

Thanks Again!

Thank you so much for the Feedback haha! Please do consider dropping a Sub because theire getting better and better everytime (plz dont watch the first one haha) i will be making more cuts in the Edits, like in between stash transfers and stuff.

Thanks Again!
lol I did watch your first video. good stuff

Nice. It's always good to see how others play. Makes me want to do some videos and post them too.

I know it's not good to have videos that are too long (can be boring) but maybe show your character screen, items used, etc for a bit longer. Also maybe in the title screen, mention game details (eg. Online, local, # of players, PC vs console, etc.) You probably don't need it for these videos but if you start posting more, it may matter.

Nice. It's always good to see how others play. Makes me want to do some videos and post them too.

I know it's not good to have videos that are too long (can be boring) but maybe show your character screen, items used, etc for a bit longer. Also maybe in the title screen, mention game details (eg. Online, local, # of players, PC vs console, etc.) You probably don't need it for these videos but if you start posting more, it may matter.
Hell yeah make us some videos bro.

I know my videos are not very good. I just used the built-in capture that comes with my video card driver. It seems pretty buggy sometimes, like when it plays back the mouse cursor is distorted. The one with the Spiderweb sash I wasn't planning on even making a video but my software has a setting to replay your last moments if you press a hot key. I have it set to record the last 2 minutes but I trimmed it to 30 seconds. Hopefully my videos will get better as I learn this software. I'll be sure to put some game and character details in there next time.

For that last one, it was online by myself in a trade game I made that no one joined for 2 hours.

Level 89 Amazon. 1 point all passives. Max poison. Max Charged Strike. Max Fury.

Regular Titan's, Spirit M, Valk w/ Topaz, Silkweave, rare +2 jav glove, blue ring +116 to mana, dwarf star, Tyrael's w/ 3/3 light facet. 2x +1 Jav GCs, the rest random charms. No torch or Anni yet. Merc has obedience eth cryptic axe, rare life leech circlet, up'd boneflesh.

Finally someone joined my trade game and I traded a Sur rune for Annihilous.

Here's my version 005 of Best id and LiveStream! thanks for chekcing it out guys! the format has been adjusted and i cut off the long boring parts haha

1639886274898.png

Into the void.

Reactions: Chuppa
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High