Poll: Will you be playing Single Player D2R?

Will you be playing Single Player D2R?

• Total voters
I only ever buy it, if TCP gets added again.

Also I'd like to have a muling program like gomule for it ready, 3 shared tabs is just nothing.(my rune stash needs 20 10*10 sites at the very least)
Apparently, someone is already working on an updated GoMule. I think there's a link in this thread.

Maybe blizz will add some other way to play MP with SP characters, maybe an improved open bnet somehow? (Narrator: They won't.)

Reactions: d2lover
I've pre-purchased. I'm disappointed by no TCP/IP, but MP was a pretty occasional thing for me, so it's not a dealbreaker for me. (And the friends I used to lan party with will probably be perfectly happy to do that on b.net.)

I plan to start up with a Fireball/Frozen Orb sorceress. (Got to stick with the classics!)

I would love to start up with a tournament character and enjoy the graphics with a SP full clear character. @Vang is it time for another random tournament already? ;) "The Randomly Resurrected"? 🙈

Reactions: Babyhell
Changed my vote from Not Interested to Maybe. My computer and laptop can definitely run the game with no issues. If it were just a pure graphical update I'd probably just pass on it, as I don't have any issues with the regular graphics. The ability to get Anni and Hellfire Torches are definitely very tempting, as is not needing any mods for ladder runewords. I think I'll have to see how run times compare between versions before I decide whether or not to jump in.

I've been thinking about a topic which I feel also relates to this discussion. Do you think D2R's hype and sales will be sufficiently strong for Blizzard to bounce back from the legal and reputation troubles that happened this past summer?

If you voted "No, I'm not interested," did the lawsuit factor into your decision? Is anyone boycotting D2R over this?

I've been thinking about a topic which I feel also relates to this discussion. Do you think D2R's hype and sales will be sufficiently strong for Blizzard to bounce back from the legal and reputation troubles that happened this past summer?

If you voted "No, I'm not interested," did the lawsuit factor into your decision? Is anyone boycotting D2R over this?
For me, the legal actions definitely weighs in a little. But the current state of their other games and remasteres is what made me most hesitant.

Going back on tcp/ip was a final straw for me. I might end up being coaxed to buy it, but I will for sure check what people think first.

Reactions: Swamigoon
I've preordered the game, I played a bit in the closed beta, and then a good amount in the open beta, and I was very pleased. My PC is from 2015 and my CPU is AMD FX 8320 Black. I was a abit worried if I could run D2R, but the open beta had flawless performance.

Since 2018. all my characters except for one have been self found(untwinked). I'll probably just be starting new self found characters in D2R.

The change I'm most excited about is the gambling UI. Playing self found, you have to gamble for weapons a lot. I'm so sick of talking to Jamella 25000 times to gamble 1 long war bow.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High