Poll: Best 2h Druid Weapon

How many Non-lader Sojs do you have?

• 0-5 : I just started this game/ never owned them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-50 : Found/traded them.

• 51-200 : Still holding out for next Ladder

• 200+++ He he...I'll never tell!

• Total voters
if anyone claims its not an upgraded ribcracker, i shall cover my ears and claim that i am not listening. Most effective may be a Botd, but BEST includes style points, which the ribcracker has in spades! plus it makes that WONDERFUL Thwakthwakthwakthwak! noise

Tor said:
4 socket tombreaver O_O
yeah i was wondering about that too...

looks like i have supporters on my love of ribcracker!

UPPED RIBCRACKER FOREVER!!!! :clap: :buddies:

How is that possible? It would have had to been zoded in .09 but there was no ladder in .09. Unless there was another method beyond the desocket thing.

Poleaxe then Cracker for me. Even though I will always own a cracker before the botd.

actually you could socket with a zod and unsocket for a brief period after 1.1 came out, so someone theoretically could have found and upgraded a cracker and done this. definately not "impossible" but maybe improbable.

if rever got 4 sockets..... omg!

I'm voting for Robo Thresher.

for PvM, i used to have a 300% upgraded shael'd ribcracker, and nothing could stand in it's way. style points, and everything else with it!

PvP...best overall is probably the ebotd, but for style, i always enjoyed my 3 socket eth Zod + 2x ed/ias jewel Tomb Reaver

MrPipes said:
for PvM, i used to have a 300% upgraded shael'd ribcracker, and nothing could stand in it's way. style points, and everything else with it!

PvP...best overall is probably the ebotd, but for style, i always enjoyed my 3 socket eth Zod + 2x ed/ias jewel Tomb Reaver

You shouldn't let that Tomb Reaver expire...Let me be it's new caretaker kthx.

I'd have to say EBotD GPA for the range 5 and massive damage.

That brought a tear to my eye, so hilarious. I think that might be enough to offset the 5% exp handicap's in the late 90's during ball runs.. haha

Garbad_the_Weak said:
That has to be hacked. Its impossible.

Garbad

Actually, your quite right...
Their is a new hack out that can 'Zod Bug' any item..
Like ask Brian (hellstorm88.9) he said he saw an Indestructable COA 2open Soket..
I dunno wierd stuff, but i know it's been around for a while now.

DIGGLER!!!!!!

Wait...thats not two handed. :(

In that case, I go with WOESTAVE!!! Such a great name(I think thats the name anyway).

TeKmInIbI said:
Actually, your quite right...
Their is a new hack out that can 'Zod Bug' any item..
Like ask Brian (hellstorm88.9) he said he saw an Indestructable COA 2open Soket..
I dunno wierd stuff, but i know it's been around for a while now.

Every CoA is Indestructible,only the amount of sockets vary so saying that a CoA is zod bugged is :cheesy:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High