Police Shooting Thread

Considering my view is that people should be judged on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, I'd say MLK and I would get along just fine. You, however, are a disgrace. You judge people by the color of their skin. That is racism even if you do it in the name of "racial equity". Pure and simple.

greenshirt.gif

The family was shown a 20 second clip of the shooting. They say that Andrew Brown Jr.'s hands were clearly on the steering wheel and that the car did not move until after police started shooting.
DA has stated that the shooting was justified and no charges will be laid.

Of the 118 minutes of footage, the public have only seen 20 seconds and the family has seen only 18 minutes. Where are the other 100 minutes?

The body cam video they did show was from a shitty angle and blocked by an AR15. Show us the rest of the footage from every cop. I'd like to see it from the perspective of the cop that was "run down". From what I see so far, I've experienced more dangerous situations involving vehicles at the grocery store parking lot.

The body cam video they did show was from a shitty angle and blocked by an AR15. Show us the rest of the footage from every cop. I'd like to see it from the perspective of the cop that was "run down". From what I see so far, I've experienced more dangerous situations involving vehicles at the grocery store parking lot.
Precisely what I was thinking (except the grocery store part).

Chauvin sentencing for 2 counts of murder and one of manslaughter is tomorrow. Max sentence is 40 years, 25 years and 10 years. Probably will be served concurrently. If he gets less than 25, expect some very angry protesters on the streets tomorrow night.

ice cream.jpgsprinkles.jpg

22.5 years. More than I thought he'd get. He must have been carrying a baggie of weed when he was arrested.

Good thing he wasn't trying to sell loose cigarettes. That'll get you murdered.

Apparently, so does paying for those same cigs at a convenience store with a counterfeit 20.

Maybe the take-home here is just don't be Black in America.

Hopefully, Chauvin gets anti-virused in prison like McAfee did.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High