Police Shooting Thread

No need- Glurin has already determined that racism doesn't exist in the US.
Could you imagine going through life with his worldview?

It's a better worldview than thinking everyone and everything in the universe is racist, including math and crosswalks. Besides, I didn't say racism doesn't exist. I said it's not the all encompassing systemic problem you want so desperately to believe it is. A black man being killed by a cop does not in any way, shape, or form automatically mean racism.

Furthermore, your efforts to squash it out is actually fueling it at this point. You are not fighting racism. You are teaching people to be racist. You, superdave, and others like you are fomenting hate.

One is not systemic racism. How about 5? 50? 500? What is your magic number.

We know what side of the aisle the hate is coming from. It comes from the side passing state laws that say it's now ok to *run down protesters in the street with your SUV.

*For immunity to apply, the SUV must be sporting 2 Trump flags and a bumper sticker that reads "Trump 2016, 2020, 2024, 2028...." and the driver must be wearing a red trucker's cap.

One, five, five hundred, five thousand, or five million. Doesn't matter unless you can prove race was the reason. You're fighting the wrong battle.

And guess what. You'd be slamming that gas pedal too if protesters were shooting at you and trying to drag you out of the car window. That's what the law protects. You defending yourself and trying to escape from an angry mob.

We know what side of the aisle the hate is coming from.
Yeah, we sure do. "**** THE COPS!" "TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE RACISTS!" "WHITE PRIVILEGE!" :rolleyes:

After a certain number, you don't have to prove race is the reason. It becomes evident.

Guess what. If protesters are shooting at you, their are laws that say you can defend yourself. I know the reason why these news laws are written...they were written to prove that Black Lives Don't Matter to Republicans.

I don't hate the cops. Some Trump supporters are racist. I enjoy my White Privilege, I just wish that my African American friends were able to enjoy their Black Privilege. Oh wait...we all know that's not a real thing.

I don't hate the cops.
Liar. It's the reason you started this thread.

Some Trump supporters are racist.
Some Biden supporters are racist. Biden himself has made several wildly racist comments and gotten a free pass for all of them. Trump couldn't even go to the bathroom without somebody screaming that he's a racist for doing it.

I enjoy my White Privilege, I just wish that my African American friends were able to enjoy their Black Privilege. Oh wait...we all know that's not a real thing.
Oh really? Go out on the street and shout a certain word that starts with the letter 'N'. I'm sure you know which one that is.

This privilege stuff is nonsense. Being white doesn't mean you start out rich or with better opportunities. And despite woke left propaganda, being black doesn't mean you're poor either. In fact, assuming either one of those is true is the very definition of racism. You'd think having a black man elected president would have put that to bed once and for all, but no, he wasn't "black enough". The truth is that nobody gave a shit about skin color until the woke decided they wanted to relive the 1950's.

Math? Are you making stuff up again?
Not at all. Math, logic, science, crosswalks, farmer's markets, black holes, the solar eclipse, football, hard work, rational thought, climate change, punctuality, individualism, delayed gratification, having white skin (just let that one sink in for a moment), casting a black actor for a lead role, not casting a black actor for a lead role...

That's just a short list of things deemed to be inherently racist or stemming from racism now, according to the woke movement and certain institutions that are either sympathetic to them or just trying to appease them.

He might be referring to his temper tantrum a few weeks ago, where he spread the lies that teachers were being told that 2+2= whatever the kid wants. I actually read the guidance teachers were given, and of course it said nothing of the sort. I doubt he bothered to read his own links.

Here's what the teachers were told, in a nutshell:

Kids from different cultural backgrounds communicate differently. If you're having trouble getting through to a kid in one fashion, maybe get creative, find another way to communicate. Revolutionary!

Clearly you did not read it at all.

"The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false....Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity"

That's a quote directly from the material.

Oh by the way, that's not the only instance. The idea of math being racist has cropped up in several places. This is just one of the more prominent examples.

Last edited:
A. The comment is WAAAAAAY out of context
B. It was not made by a government entity.

The whole point was to teach in ways that are more likely to effectively communicate the core concepts. Why are you against students learning? Is it because some of them may be minorities?

Here's a question for you - does water freeze at 32 degrees fahrenheit? Does ice melt at 32 degrees fahrenheit? "At temperatures below 32°F (0°C), liquid water freezes; 32°F (0°C) is the freezing point of water. At temperatures above 32°F (0°C), pure water ice melts and changes state from a solid to a liquid (water); 32°F (0°C) is the melting point."

So, depending how you look at it, water either freezes or ice melts at 32 degrees. Science is science, and both answers are correct. Do you see the dichotomy? Can you understand it?

The whole point was to teach in ways that are more likely to effectively communicate the core concepts.

Uh, no. The whole point was to teach that math is racist. Virtually every line was like a bad imitation of Jeff Foxworthy with "White supremacy shows up in the classroom when..."

I guess you didn't understand it, then. I'd try a different way of explaining it, but we've all seen how much that's a trigger for you.

The mayor and city attorney of Columbus, OH have asked the DOJ to step in and investigate the city police force.

How bad do things have to be for the mayor to call the COPS on the cops?

A Federal grand jury has indicted Chauvin and his 3 accomplices for civil rights violations in the death of George Floyd.

This privilege stuff is nonsense. Being white doesn't mean you start out rich or with better opportunities. And despite woke left propaganda, being black doesn't mean you're poor either.
What you've written is nonsense, but that's because you haven't actually understood what white privilege is...well either that or you're making a strawman argument. In any case, people who understand the term are not using it the way you've framed it.

Wikipedia:
White privilege, or white skin privilege, is the societal privilege that benefits white people over non-white people in some societies, particularly if they are otherwise under the same social, political, or economic circumstances. (Emphasis mine)

Meaning of White Privilege :

If you are white and have grown up feeling as though others have advantages over you, perhaps regarding your wealth, you might bristle at the notion that you are in some way privileged because of your race.

White privilege is an advantage that protects white people against any form of discrimination related to their ethnicity and race.

White privilege, however, does not imply that white people have not or cannot experience challenges in life; it means that any challenges that a white person has faced or may face is not related to the colour of their skin.

(https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-white-privilege-5070460)

Bullshit. You're just regurgitating that crap that racism only applies to non-whites. I've seen these "white privilege" checklists. 95% of what's on them has got nothing to do with skin color, and the stuff that does is basically just "if you're white you're guilty". Seriously, they include being male or working in a salaried job or just never having been raped as "white privilege". It's obscene and it's racist.

Two words. Affirmative action. People are being denied jobs because the company needs to meet it's minority quotas. So called "white privilege" ain't protecting or helping anybody there. That's where you'll find your institutionalized racism. It's not good for anybody, black or white.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High