• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

PC on fine Small Charm of sustenance

pc tool has em listed around 2-3 ist, but you could maybe get a little more on ps4. i think melee builds are gonna be better for console, casting spells gets pretty unpleasant with trying to target specific monsters sometimes

I have definitely noticed that between playing my hammerdin and my frenzy Barb lol. Thanks for the input!!

I have definitely noticed that between playing my hammerdin and my frenzy Barb lol. Thanks for the input!!
you think hammerdin is bad, wait till you try a blizz sorc. it's borderline unusable with the random spots it likes to drop it in sometimes. and teleport is bad. if you like telestomping on a summoner necro, you gotta learn the exact spacing for the port or you're gonna be landing off from where you need to be. hopefully they improve the controls for controllers a bit at some point

I barely even use my cold sorc for that very reason. I use enigma on my hammerdin so I definitely have the same difficulty with the teleport. Makes me want to switch to PC so I can use mouse and keyboard lol

3/16/11 2-3 Ist is about right

Reactions: Nal
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High