• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

PC: GG 2/20 Necro Circlet?

D2WasBetter

Feb 18, 2022
Anyone around here still helping out with price checks? Been meaning to get this PC'd for a while now. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

DiabloII_PC_220Necro_2.png

You got the main attributes (+2 lvl, +20% FCR) so it's good but got unlucky with the secondaries. Low on Strength, some way to perfection on the resistances. It's a nice Tiara but not worth a lot I suppose.

Perfect GG item would be sth like +2, +20% FCR, +30Str, +20 res, +25% mf or similar with Sockets or the like.

I am not experienced with this sort of thing but think you would get Mal or Ist for it.

My Necro would still love to have it. PM me if you want to get rid of it

You got the main attributes (+2 lvl, +20% FCR) so it's good but got unlucky with the secondaries. Low on Strength, some way to perfection on the resistances. It's a nice Tiara but not worth a lot I suppose.

Perfect GG item would be sth like +2, +20% FCR, +30Str, +20 res, +25% mf or similar with Sockets or the like.

I am not experienced with this sort of thing but think you would get Mal or Ist for it.

My Necro would still love to have it. PM me if you want to get rid of it

Ended up trading it for an Ohm rune. I appreciate the inquiry and reply nonetheless!

Ah thanks, good to know. For me that sounds a bit much although probably more worth than I thought but hey good for you :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High