Patriarch Kline

hackedagainanda

Jun 4, 2015
Warning: I'm not very good at this.

Kline had his beginning when I found an ethereal, near-perfect Ribcracker. It was a BEAST, then I got my hands on a zod, and zod bugged it. This is the result:

Screenshot062.jpg

Shael for the next IAS breakpoint and I got to have the ethereal damage bonus too. I ran through most of normal pretty easily and just ran baal until I hit level 56. With this bad boy in my hands NM basically melted in front of Kline. Hell was a little tricky with resistances until I just got used to having CoH in the backpack for when I needed to boost and Fort on the rest of the time for damage.

A very nice trade for some 1.07 max damage charms with @D2DC really increased Kline's damage output, gloams didn't give me much trouble as I was utilizing Tgod's with Dungo's in stash for %DR for heavy hitters.

Here's a damage shot with Fort on:

Screenshot059.jpg

Nearly 6k-10k, not too shabby.

Congrats!

My own Fury druid is stuck in Hell, no big damage charms, lower normal version of the ribby, but no real solution when it comes to Physical immune, so he's resting there until... who knows.

I'm not that used to keeping gear for specific situations, thanks for this mind opening, in my HC journey it may have been more useful, and will probably be for the last members of the Sept.

Big stick for sure, this LCS damage is quite nice to look at :)

Quite nice. Quite nice indeed. Very good to see that Ribby, and congrats on the very solid Pat!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High