OT: Moving and lossing

bigD72

Jun 28, 2003
OT: Moving and lossing

I recently moved into an off campus apartment (about the time I "disappeared") and the internet doesn't work yet. I'm playing a SP javazon right now on players 8 (Level 25 in Arcane.)

The sparse opportunities I've had to use the internet have been like now at a friends house.

I have to go now. Just remember I'll be watching.

If anyone wants my junk, [I think it's all expired or mostly]
The accounts are:

Lord_Naphtali
bigd72
bigdmule
bigdmuleii
bigdmuleiii
bigdmuleiv

The password [I think] is bigd73.

Everything that hasn't expired has been stripped naked.

I thought maybe I could find some useful gear to use in the next HC Dueling thread event, but oh well. Back to SP for hp.

-hps

Everything that hasn't expired has been stripped naked.

I thought maybe I could find some useful gear to use in the next HC Dueling thread event, but oh well. Back to SP for hp.

-hps

Posting in an open forum with plenty of lurkers I'm sure someone saw that immediately and snagged it right up.

Posting in an open forum with plenty of lurkers I'm sure someone saw that immediately and snagged it right up.

I'm sure you are right. I was just a little confused because when I read this thread it said only 1 person had viewed it, which would have been BigD himself after he posted it. Which would mean I was the first person to see it.

After I posted that message I noticed that it was still at "1 view" though, so I clicked on it a few more times and it still stayed at 1, so I guess it's safe to assume that the view counter was broken and I wasn't actually the first person to see it.

-hps

Meh. Ill try and hook you up with whatever stuff you need for the tournys hp. Of course I dont really have much. But just ask and I will see if I have it.

Meh. Ill try and hook you up with whatever stuff you need for the tournys hp. Of course I dont really have much. But just ask and I will see if I have it.

That is a generous offer Spade. Thanks! Too bad I didn't know that before when I was trying to build my Assassin. Oh well, maybe next time.

-hps

~anytime. Just ask. I think if Im not working I will try and get in the next tourny. But next week Im working 50~ hours and I freaking work at Academy. It sucks.

Heyyyyy! How goes?

Mmmm. Taking a new round of classes this semester. They call it 18 hours. I call it hell.

Maybe I can find some spare time to play (like Friday, Saturday, Sunday).

I know I really don't even have to ask, but did this stupid thing reset yet?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High