OT: Favourite D2 Food

Dolera

Dec 23, 2008
OT: Favourite D2 Food

What is your favourite food to eat while playing d2?

When im doing mf runs or LK runs i usually get a big bag of Doritos and a 2 lt. coke to last me all night and then i make some coffee :coffee:

when im just randomly playing i usually get cake:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
Re: OT: Favourite D2 Food

Doritos? Doesn't the powder get on your keyboard/mouse? =\

When playing D2 by myself, the most I'll have is a drink (water, juice, tea, etc.).

Rather than munchies, to get past the boredom of Baaling/LKing/A85ing/Pindling/etc., I usually have some show running in the background. I don't think I've missed anything significant because my attention was divided, although it would suck if I missed a Ber somewhere along the way or something. :\

The only food I use regularly is coffee. Certainly not doritos and coke. I typically don't eat while I play.

I don't eat while I play either, typically just have a glass of cold water. I usually listen to some music or chat on the phone to my gf* while I play.

*Disclaimer: I do not do this very often

Last edited:

Doritos? Doesn't the powder get on your keyboard/mouse? =\

When i first started eating and running i would get some on, but i have mastered the technique of grabbing doritos with pinky and ring finger

I love to eat and play, its fun!!!

but yeah i usually also have tv on or music

SP: Pocky. Nice and light, not to mention hands off for the most part. :).

MP: Lychee jelly, bar the not so occasional rambunctious crowd, in which case the odds of choking take a serious climb. :p. In those cases, generally Hot Cheetos or some variety of shrimp chips, generally by pouring them into a bowl and eating with chopsticks. Fear me.

Green tea to drink, or just plain water.

+1 to TV and/or music as well. :p.

I usually stop playing and read the forums (or other stuff online) if I'm going to eat. I use qwe/asd/zxc as my hotkeys, so all my fingers are occupied. So basically it's coffee, tea, and water while I'm playing, and I've noticed that I often neglect my drink when I'm MFing because either it slows down my run times or I have to take a really quick drink when I'm running through town (works okay running Pindle, Meph, or LK--doesn't work so great when running Countess..). ;)

If I'm questing, I need too much focus to eat and when I'm running a target I don't have nearly enough time to eat. So if I'm going to eat, I usually minimize the game and either browse the forum or watch TV for the duration. Normally have water, but sometimes I have hot tea to drink (more likely now that it's getting cold).

Quite often I have either the History Channel, music or Futurama in the background (placed my TV behind me so I have to work to get truly distracted ;)).

I rarely eat while playing, but a cup of strong espresso or tea is a frequent companion.

Water always accompanies me when I sit at my computer desk. I don't eat when I play. If I get the munchies then I put on a show on the laptop and sprawl down in my bed.

Beer. :guiness:

Or (lately) water if it's a weeknight... The mid-week drinking gets expensive.

-hps

I never eat while playing or while at the computer in general, but I have something to drink most of the time, a glass of water if nothing else. I drink a lot of tea, and if I have no particular reason not to, I'll gladly have a scotch or gin (or two, three or four) while playing as well.

I drink coffee occasionally, used to drink a lot of it, but have cut back a lot past couple of years because it tends to give me really bad indigestion/acid trouble. I don't really mind, because in all honesty I actually like tea better as far as taste goes.

Hrmm, at first I was thinking "pocky" was Hot-pockets. Yeah....

??? is where it's at.

No idea what that is, but it sounds delicious.

My food of choice would have to be pizza if it's around. Hot, cold, doesn't matter, it's all yum. Most of the time however, it's some sort of beverage, and no food.

pringles is always around my desk but most of the time i dont eat while playing :)

I find it hard to eat while playing. Not enough hands. I drink water, tea or coffe though. Tea and coffe from cups, and water from a 1.5l pitcher. I use a straw with that, so it needs no hands(tea or coffe I take small sips when I have time, like between LK runs).

Jcakes said:
I usually listen to some music or chat on the phone to my gf while I play.

And don't tell me your gf doesn't mind when you have to stop her or break the chat when <insert the item you are looking for> drops.

**I mean, a real gf that doesn't mind you play computer games, and not listen to her.

If I play computer games, I only drink water/tea.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High