One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@snickersnack regarding the loading times: my loading times decreased after I deleted the map and ma0, ma1 etc files for the character I used for running. Side effect is of course that this resets your automap to completely unexplored.
Thanks for the info!

I'm pretty sure that I used to know that, though - it sounds like something I've done before. I couldn't seem to find the post you were responding to, but I suspect it was for LK or gem shrines, so I'll definitely use that next time.

With the advent of D2R I bought a new laptop (I love the smooth processing compared to the old one) and started running for key sets. Current count is 95 keys.

Today Nihlatak gave a nice
Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 98 - 269
One Hand Damage: 98 - 190
Quantity: 44
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 15
Required Dexterity: 99
Fingerprint: 0x7f1e88f5
Item Level: 95
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
+30% Faster Run/Walk
171% Enhanced Damage
Adds 25 - 50 Damage
6% Life stolen per hit
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
Increased Stack Size
Replenishes quantity
Ethereal
, but the real D2R gift came from the Summoner (or his henchman)
1631650233405.png
. This is actually the 3rd I found in 20 years of play and makes my very happy since I will be selling it to a vendor :)

I was running my laptop skellimancer and hit a wall at hell travincal. (He is a sort of joke build, and I should update the merc soon. Eth tarnhelm, Saigon armour and scythe insight is getting weak. :sneaky: )

Anyway, I took a break and ran nm cows 2-3 times. One of them dropped me a Pul. Cant confirm, cause my desktop is inaccessible (packed down due to renovations), but I think that is my highest SP runefind so far. (Might have a single Male since before)
Did not expect a Pul from nm cows...

@ziambe
I love 20fcr/30frw circlets on Act 3 mercs, whenever I use them.

As for the sin circlet, it's pretty decent with no frills. Versatile if larzuk is being generous.

Reactions: teddeeboy
@ziambe
I love 20fcr/30frw circlets on Act 3 mercs, whenever I use them.

As for the sin circlet, it's pretty decent with no frills. Versatile if larzuk is being generous.
Good on any merc really. If you bring it forward to modern (this is 1.08 item?) nice with a full Trang's build. Should be good with Infinity, 65 FRW on the merc is good for the few non teleporting builds.

Couple fun ones on Ut 99ers

Code:
Captain's Grand Charm of Strength
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x61ba8b76
Item Level: 86
+1 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+6 to Strength

The Gladiator's Bane
Wire Fleece
Defense: 2031
Durability: 120 of 120
Required Level: 85
Required Strength: 101
Fingerprint: 0x2bf0091a
Item Level: 87
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+174% Enhanced Defense
+50 Defense
Damage Reduced by 19
Magic Damage Reduced by 17
Cannot Be Frozen
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
Attacker Takes Damage of 20
+103 Maximum Durability
Ethereal

@d2lover i put a vex in mine but eventually went crazy due to the sin's screaming and the built in knockback of kicks...

My only Stormlash rolled terrible ED unfortunately, but yours is nicely rolled. So far I used mine only on a Furysin (among other weapons) and socketed it with PSkull IIRC.

For a kicker or Trap/Kick hybrid, don't think you can go wrong with Ber. It's meant to kill big boy enemies and maximizing CB seems the natural choice to me. There are other "classic" builds that can make great use of it though such as Frenzy Barbs or Zealots, whho may prefer some other socketing. (Yes Griefs are better in most situations for those builds, but it's one of the best alternative for sure, and there are situations where Lash speeds things up a little mroe with the static procs.)

Still hoping to find an ethereal one some day... :rolleyes:

New armour for my upcoming Necro:

Chains of Honor Kraken Ingredients.jpg

Chains of Honor Kraken.jpg

Code:
Chains of Honor
Kraken Shell
DolUmBerIst
Defense: 863
Durability: 45 of 48
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 174
Fingerprint: 0x42b1b117
Item Level: 81
+2 to All Skills
+200% Damage to Demons
+100% Damage to Undead
8% Life stolen per hit
+70% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Strength
Replenish Life +7
All Resistances +65
Damage Reduced by 8%
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Um Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High