One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Swamigoon Is Chaos good for a Pheonix Striker? Or how about a kicksin? :unsure: I might have to try out my Chaos on one of my kicksins for the sweet CtCs. (I'm also considering making a Rift for a kicker.)

Well, I shrined** up 55 pammies and got to crafting, here are the highlights:

Ghoul Mark
Amulet

Required Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0x8d9aecb1
Item Level: 90
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+10% Faster Cast Rate 👀
+15 to Dexterity
+1 to Life :sleep:
+13 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 5%
33% Extra Gold from Monsters :rolleyes:

Rune Collar
Amulet

Fingerprint: 0x58de3578
Item Level: 90
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+10% Faster Cast Rate
5% Mana stolen per hit 👀
+5 to Life :sleep:
+98 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 5%

Wraith Talisman
Amulet

Fingerprint: 0x6a645fb7
Item Level: 94
+15% Faster Cast Rate
+14 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 4%
All Resistances +13
Poison Resist +26%

That first one is certainly useable, but the lack of all resist is a big minus. The +dex would let me move some points into vit. I may just stick with mara's and try again after I get a new batch of pammies.

The other two might be useful for a barbarian that teleports for runs; notably, the mana steal one might be good for trav runs. Maybe that and two HotOs could get to a good bp, and you also get your mana leech, so that might open up another slot. Too bad about that +life roll, though. If it was higher (60 is the max iirc), then it'd allow me to move some stats from vit to str.

For reference, and a bit of schadenfruede maybe, here is my previously-best hdin craft:

Bitter Clasp
Amulet

Fingerprint: 0xd1ef6b4c
Item Level: 91
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+8% Faster Cast Rate 😭
+22 to Strength :love:
+44 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 4%
All Resistances +12 :D

I started doing shrine runs in tandem with LK and RoF runs with my meteorb, but then got the wise idea to try to roll a better shrine map on my blizz sorc. Behold:

Screenshot1295.jpg
Loading time became a factor since the runs were so short, but it worked well. Oddly, even though I have d2 installed on an M.2, the game takes a little while (5 seconds?) to close after hitting S&E. Anyone know a way to improve that? Will -ns work?

Edit: this was not a reroll. This is the map she was already on went I loaded her up. :giggle:

Last edited:
2/10 Pally is nice indeed, can often be a meaningful upgrade and in many cases freeing up a ring slot, but..
Wraith Talisman
Amulet

Fingerprint: 0x6a645fb7
Item Level: 94
+15% Faster Cast Rate
+14 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 4%
All Resistances +13
Poison Resist +26%
That is really good! Basically every +2 Barb, 15+ FCR amulet is a very desirable craft (I haven't crafted one in som 2000+ amulet crafts), and you've got some resists to boot as well.

2/10 Pally is nice indeed, can often be a meaningful upgrade and in many cases freeing up a ring slot, but..

That is really good! Basically every +2 Barb, 15+ FCR amulet is a very desirable craft (I haven't crafted one in som 2000+ amulet crafts), and you've got some resists to boot as well.
Hooooo, boy! I thought it might be good for those same reason (15 fcr, all res), but I'm not up on barb fcr bps. I'm glad to hear that it's good. If I can't find a way to use it, at least I can trade it.

Thanks for letting me know! 😁

After some craftings of "Chaingloves" (because of str requirement in case of gz stats)

eventually I got the minimum for a Faithzone (GMB):

Code:
Bramble Hand
Chain Gloves
Defense: 8
Durability: 13 of 16
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x9741b73f
Item Level: 91
5% Chance to cast level 4 Frost Nova when struck
+2 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)
+20% Increased Attack Speed
3% Mana stolen per hit
Knockback
+9 to Strength
Attacker Takes Damage of 7

it even has ML, tho not sure if it is enough for constant Multi/FA spam

Yummy gloves @d2lover
You can also craft 3/20s on vampirebone gloves in 1.07 if you're feeling lucky ;)
Mmh, I would rather try it with heavy gloves, since I don't want the hassle of using a rune right away. What I miss out then is some CB which doesn't work properly with arrows anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High