One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casual MF WSK runs with @John Remedy tonight.

Baal may have been chortling at the time, but we came away with the last laugh.

~MUAHAHAHAHA~

We play for 18+ years without finding any, then within the last year we've now found two together in MP games. One for each of us! :D

(EDIT: Wow, almost to the year. First one was on 7/7/20, second on 7/2/21. July must be our hot month for HRs.)

Screenshot086.jpg

Last edited:
Casual MF WSK runs with @John Remedy tonight.

Baal may have been chortling at the time, but we came away with the last laugh.

~MUAHAHAHAHA~

We play for 18+ years without finding any, then within the last year we've now found two together in MP games. One for each of us! :D

(EDIT: Wow, almost to the year. First one was on 7/7/20, second on 7/2/21. July must be our hot month for HRs.)

View attachment 65869
Wow, got plans for it? I refuse to use mine, don't want remorse in the future incase I find an eth tomb reaver or something.

My untwinked Blizzard sorc found her final stuff (Oculus followed by Viper)

also nice headstart for hell from andariel (i even stahed a Hel, no Amn tho)
my merc needs it, or he makes little damage :( (had unupped Hone Sundan with ShaelAmnAmn and Kelpiesnare (good for NM meph runs))

Screenshot454.jpgScreenshot456.jpgScreenshot457.jpgScreenshot458.jpg

Reactions: Zyr and saracen85
Just confirming @Trim's ZOD drop with the benefit of an alternative angle.

He helped put a CHAM rune into my Pride Iron Golem, and the guy gets a ZOD in return. Just coming full-circle in the SPF ;-)

Continued good luck to us all!

Attachments

• Screenshot033.jpg
    Screenshot033.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 17
Wow, got plans for [the Zod]? I refuse to use mine, don't want remorse in the future incase I find an eth tomb reaver or something.
I don't want to catch myself with the "too cool to use" trope and leave it sitting unused in a stash. But frankly, I can't think of much use for it.

There aren't any potential eth uniques I care about that deeply to invest in. I've been playing too long and know my particular character tastes, and probably the only build that'd I'd consider using a two-handed weapon (other than a bow) is a back up CS poker for a LF 'zon. My lack of imagination limits me to a one-hander BotD. Can be used on a bunch of characters with a shield, wouldn't be straight novelty for me to use. I've got an eth BA (1.14) that I alllllmost pulled the trigger on over the weekend. ...Almost.

Speaking of runewords, I got busy. The Cham <==> Jah trade with @John Remedy was finally put to use. Made my first Enigma ever! And APs look totally bad ass on barbs.

Enigma
Archon Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 1216
Durability: 53 of 60
Required Strength: 103
Required Level: 65
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x2156ec7d
+757 Defense
Damage Reduced by 8%
Increase Maximum Life 5%
+14 Life after each Kill
45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
15% Damage Taken Goes to Mana
+2 to All Skill Levels
+52 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
70% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
Socketed (3: 3 used)

I can MF for days, but I don't have anything that searches exclusively for runes. Not a fan of LK runs, and I've got nothing that can do cows effectively. I'm often thinking about a TravWhirler that's been in the works since.... my restart a couple years ago? An ancient, poorly named barb was sitting at clvl 58 in NM act III. Decided to go ahead and give myself some incentive to put in the required work by rolling up my first Grief on this set of characters. I choose BAs for the range over PBs, so I needed that favorable 34% attack speed roll to hit the required IAS breakpoint...

Grief
Berserker Axe
'EthTirLoMalRal'
One-Hand Damage: 24 to 71
Durability: 25 of 26
Required Dexterity: 59
Required Strength: 138
Required Level: 64
Axe Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x7fc6aa0e
Adds 5-30 fire damage
+12 Life after each Kill
30% Increased Attack Speed
Adds +372 Damage
Ignore Target Defense
-25% Target Defense
Prevent Monster Heal
+2 to Mana After Each Kill
20% Deadly Strike
35% Chance to cast Level 15 Venom on striking
131% Damage to Demons (Based on Character Level)
-24% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Socketed (5: 5 used)

...Nuts. The idea was lodged firmly in my head, though, so I cubed up almost all my meager mid-high runes I had and gave it another go:

Grief
Berserker Axe
'EthTirLoMalRal'
One-Hand Damage: 24 to 71
Durability: 25 of 26
Required Dexterity: 59
Required Strength: 138
Required Level: 64
Axe Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x6a9e99d5
Adds 5-30 fire damage
+15 Life after each Kill
38% Increased Attack Speed
Adds +391 Damage
Ignore Target Defense
-25% Target Defense
Prevent Monster Heal
+2 to Mana After Each Kill
20% Deadly Strike
35% Chance to cast Level 15 Venom on striking
131% Damage to Demons (Based on Character Level)
-23% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Socketed (5: 5 used)

That's much better. Powered through to NM Eldrich and got the barb to 70. Now I just have to keep going, get him to Trav, and try to earn back all the runes I just burned in an afternoon. :D

Circling back, it's hard to commit to a BotD BA when Grief is the better weapon in 85% of all circumstances. Maybe the whirler can go Grief / BotD? Supplement my bad Arreat's life leech and free up some mana leech on other gear somewhere? It's a thought...

how high can it roll? mine is 8/10/13 i guess 15 is max?
7-15% for each. Regardless of the rolls, congrats on finding one of the rarest unique equips in the game!

Also, Archonstab? I like the German name more than the English version. 🗡️

Last edited:
I took a break from the grind for a few months and started again in April. Here are my best finds since then.

Screenshot325.jpgScreenshot329.jpgScreenshot335.jpg

Screenshot320.jpgScreenshot321.jpg

Screenshot331.jpgScreenshot332.jpg

Screenshot337.jpgScreenshot340.jpgScreenshot342.jpg

Fathom and Stormlash were grailers:D

Last edited:
Starting to get some interesting +3 HS options. Still holding out for one with Redemption though. IIRC I got a +2 HS/+2 Redemption. Must. Keep. Going..
Screenshot112.jpgScreenshot110.jpg
Crafting some gloves along the way. No IAS, but may be nice for my 'Ice' Frost Maiden-Strafer.
Screenshot113.jpg

Its just so beautiful :D Your hammerdin shall not fear conviction at all.

Reactions: Silvio415
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High