One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finds from Week 6 of my would-be-UT99er:

Having secured a HoTO, CTA, and Infinity from LK, my Lightning Sorceress had moved on to Mephisto to farm up some essential set/uniques. I'd gotten off to a fast start, finding a Skullder's in the first day ... and ... I really didn't slow down! This week I continued on to find:

Harlequin Crest:
052.png
Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 109
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Level: 62
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x85f2dfa
Item Level: 87
Version: Resurrected
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +2
+136 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+136 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
Damage Reduced by 10%
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Vampire Gaze:
053.png
Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Defense: 252
Durability: 23 of 40
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0x908ec51
Adds 6 - 22 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
6% Mana stolen per hit
7% Life stolen per hit
+100% Enhanced Defense
15% Slower Stamina Drain
Damage Reduced by 16%
Magic Damage Reduced by 12

Arachnid Mesh:
054.png
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 138
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0xa5fd3bab
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+120% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)

Well, will you look at that. It's perfect! ... not that it really matters ...

And I even scored a fantasy item:
(About 1:6700 with the MF I was sporting.)
055.png
The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Required Level: 29
Fingerprint: 0x1ac95104
+1 to All Skills
Adds 1 - 12 Lightning Damage
+20 to Mana
Increase Maximum Mana 25%

That's SoJ #3 for this character! (The first two were farmed at NM Andariel). I've been considering a two SoJ setup ... so this is pretty great! Two SoJs to use ... one to turn into an Annihilus ... or maybe one to use ... and two chances at a nice Annihilus ... kind of depends on what I can come up with for the amulet slot.

And speaking of amulets, I gambled a nice one:
056.png
Beast Scarab
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0xc2e02a70
Item Level: 94
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
Cold Resist +37%
All Resistances +17
Magic Damage Reduced by 1
19% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Nice, ... but if only it had FCR! Oh well. As-is, it competes nicely with Mara's. Similar resistances, but with MF instead of stats ... though, I lose 20 seconds of Battle Orders duration with the +2 to Sorceress Skill Levels vs the +2 to All Skill Levels on Mara's ... Hmm. Anyhow, it's definitely in the mix for endgame use!

As the week went on, and I continued to check wanted items off the list, the question became: When is it time to move on? I decided that what was really keeping me at Mephisto was that I wasn't quite sold on the Vampire Gaze that I had found for the merc. I wanted Vampire Gaze to be the merc's primary helm, something for which I would use one of my three socket quest rewards ... but, that 16% DR, 7% LL Vampire Gaze just didn't quite seem special enough. So, I kept looking. And on the last day of the week:

Vampire Gaze #2:
057.png

058.png

Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Defense: 252
Durability: 22 of 40
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0x491ae718
Adds 6 - 22 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
6% Mana stolen per hit
8% Life stolen per hit
+100% Enhanced Defense
15% Slower Stamina Drain
Damage Reduced by 20%
Magic Damage Reduced by 13

Now that's a Vampire Gaze that I can feel good about socketing! Perfect life leech and damage reduction! The MDR is even above average :cool: . Cool. I can now move on from Mephisto without any misgivings!

Up next: I think it's time to visit Pindleskin. I'm enjoying my higher + skills setup with Skullder's and Arach's, but would like to try out three piece Tal's ... and I think Pindle is just the right undead zombie to hook me up with the armor! Also, the only Griffon's I ever found, came from Pindle. I'm not expecting a repeat, but I can't deny that it'd be really great if it were to come to pass. Still, odds aren't good ... I'll probably run Pindle until I find Tal's armor and then move on. Also, I've got an Annihilus to claim (and now, probably more than enough gear with which to do it). And, I've also got about a hundred caster amulets to craft from my LK proceeds. I guess on both fronts, I've just been waiting until I feel lucky (y) .

Starting the new year off with a few grailers :)

Been wanting this for a while! Finally not a Lightsabre :p
Screenshot135.jpg

My last TC3 and last normal unique ... this little bugger has been very elusive!
Screenshot139.jpg

Finishing off M'Avina's set after several diadems :)
Screenshot145.jpg

I got this from the superchest behind Mephisto on Hell /players3 last night ... I'm still super giddy!
Screenshot166.jpg

Congrats!

I would wait until after the new patch. Perhaps there will be new runewords or even a cube recipe that's more worthy of it than BotD or an extraordinary ethereal unique or rare item.

Reactions: NorthDakota
Progressing towards 98 in CS is becoming painfully boooring. More than 30% since my last drop when some firewood dropped which might help keep the flickering flame burning:

1642775893887.png

can't wait to get back to killing things with anything other than blessed hammers...

Last edited:
finally found a decent rack, dropping CAs. Took a while but I've got three 4OS eths now - better situation than the CV I had

no zods though

Reactions: Zyr
All these Zods and I not :(

gib
First zod since 2012 and tens of thousands of hours sooo .. I dunno I imagine you've probably put in similar time, I just never expected to drop one in the first place. Kind of like a mirror of kalandra in PoE, although I've also had one of those drop :LOL:

Reactions: d2lover
First zod since 2012 and tens of thousands of hours sooo .. I dunno I imagine you've probably put in similar time, I just never expected to drop one in the first place. Kind of like a mirror of kalandra in PoE, although I've also had one of those drop :LOL:
It's not all that gloomy.

I found 2 on one day.

Just wish I had one right now :D

👀

what did you make with them?
One landed in a BotD with one of the lowest rolls possible (in a 15% berserker axe...), the other I traded for something, can't remember exactly but Jah and something else with @D2DC , which made himself I believe also a BotD (how did it roll @D2DC ?)

With the Jah I made my second Faith, which rolled usable (+2 and enough fana for fastest multishot) in a GMB.

finally found a decent rack, dropping CAs. Took a while but I've got three 4OS eths now - better situation than the CV I had

no zods though
That's not just decent, but awesome! A few unique CAs would certainly be helpful as well.

(Tal's armor pic)

Finally! Now I just need the amulet and the orb. Off to Mephisto, I guess.
Still no amulet and no orb. I'm not complaining, however, as I've found this:

1642882513726.png

I think I've never found a 15% one before. I guess I would get a few HRs for it if I was on bnet. Perhaps I should replace my blizzard sorc's shako with it (with a perfect cold facet once I have one). She has about 500% with her MF weapon and shield, so the additional killing speed should lead to more good finds per unit of time.

And this:

1642882756928.png

Perhaps it's time to start a wolf barb! It's excellent (almost perfect skill bonuses), but I think I've found a totally perfect one regarding skill bonuses a few years ago.

I also got my third shako, +3 Eschuta's, AoKL (might be my second one though) and Stormspire. Oh yes, and I decided to make a HotO out of my Vex rune and got a 39% one. Currently, my lightning sorc is wearing it, but if I give her that Eschuta's, I could start a hammerdin and give him that HotO.

First one I've ever found, pretty good roll too.

Code:
Death's Fathom 
Dimensional Shard 
One Hand Damage: 30 - 53 
Durability: 48 of 50 
Required Level: 73 
Fingerprint: 0x88c9a699 
Item Level: 85 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels 
+20% Faster Cast Rate 
+27% to Cold Skill Damage