One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been running The Pit with my Fishymancer the last couple of days when I had a chance to play, trying to level him up as well as find some some things I don't have.

After one Pit run just a bit ago on/p8 I dropped it to /p1 to see how he'd do in Trav. Was surprised with this when scanning the drops after the first run. Who needs a specialized Trav runner when you've got an all-purpose Fishymancer?! :p

Resized_75222fea-fc3a-4041-98a2-cc7dcf936326.jpeg

Chances might be good you could find that last Sur in LK in 3 hours or less with a decent 2 campfire map on /p8.
*Results may vary. The material and information contained in this sentence is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information in this sentence as a basis for making any decisions. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, @Triple Helix makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information contained in the sentence for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.

Finds from Week 4 of my would-be-UT99er:

Last week I was a Sur Rune and an elite four socket polearm away from making an Infinity for my new(ish) untwinked Lightning Sorceress. A week later, I am still, a Sur Rune and an elite four socket polearm away from making an Infinity :rolleyes: . With the amount I play, I'd been averaging three Sur Runes a week in D2R (two weeks for Enigma, one week for Sur, Ber, towards Infinity). This last week I played as much as ever and just came up empty.

Well, not quite empty ... I scored two high runes:

042.png

043.png

... two of the same high rune ... from the same chest ... five minutes apart ... and that was it for the whole week. Weird huh!?

Oh well, my patience is endless and I will not be denied! And on the upside, I'm getting to score more nice charms and jewels along the way ;) .

Here's my favorite non-high-rune-find from my second week in LK:

044.png

Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x303cb037
Item Level: 80
Version: Resurrected
+15% Increased Attack Speed
35% Enhanced Damage

The bad news is, it's not perfect. The good news is, I think that means I get to use it! (You know, as opposed to hoarding it forever ... ) It's not something I see using on this character, but I look forward to finding a nice home for it!

And speaking of finding ... Break's over! Back to the jungle! That last Sur Rune shall be mine! ... and um, you know, ... that little matter of finding an elite four socket polearm ... At this point, I'm hoping the latter isn't any harder to find than the former ... We shall see ...

Had not been playing much as I was out of town over the holidays. Caught covid, so can't go back to work yet and have had more time to play. After many hours in LK, finally got a Sur drop to bring me to 3 of them. About 20 runs later, get another Sur - which now makes for a difficult decision. I can cube them to get an Infinity and make my LF jav better or I can cube them twice for my second Jah and make a Dual Dream Tesladin and Sorc. No idea which way to go yet.

@Flan Infinity. You will want it for the other two builds anyway.
I decided to just make them all, since at the drop rate I would get 4 more Sur runes in 100 or so runs. Hasn't been working out so far, though I know my math is spot on.;)

Another question, if I choose Infinity should I make it in a normal item? I dislike making a merc only weapon and I like trying different builds, so could put it in a Thresher. Is it really that much better in ethereal for the merc?

@Flan for the first Infinity, elite eth polearm for Merc is generally the way to go because it increases his damage a lot vs unbreakable immunes. That is unless you have something very specific in mind (but IMO then just make another one in the future). There are some builds that self-wield it, but tbh only casters such as Light or Nova Sorc come to mind and even there it's better to have provided by the Merc really.

Reactions: Flan
Geeeez!!

Found a Vex and an Ohm in back to back runs this afternoon. . .

But now this pally's luck has peaked:
1641327194601.png

In only the span of leveling from 96 to 96.6 this pally has found
everything except Lo and Jah

@Flan for the first Infinity, elite eth polearm for Merc is generally the way to go because it increases his damage a lot vs unbreakable immunes. That is unless you have something very specific in mind (but IMO then just make another one in the future). There are some builds that self-wield it, but tbh only casters such as Light or Nova Sorc come to mind and even there it's better to have provided by the Merc really.
That's a lot of confidence that I'll get enough for a second one lol. I am off to a good start, I found my 3rd Sur in under 24 hours (plus a Gul). I guess the game has decided to give me some birthday presents.Diablo II_ Resurrected 1_3_2022 8_46_16 PM.pngDiablo II_ Resurrected 1_4_2022 4_48_24 PM.pngDiablo II_ Resurrected 1_4_2022 5_07_02 PM.pngDiablo II_ Resurrected 1_4_2022 10_13_49 AM.png

After just under 11000 runs, Sur number 5:
Sur 04_01_2022 20_51_18.png

So it was finally time for some cubing:
Before Cubing 05_01_2022 09_11_39.png

After 2x +1BO were Helled out, I cubed up some Gul runes for CtA number 6:
CtA6 05_01_2022 09_27_30.png
This is my best one so far (3x +1, +2, +3, +4)

Enigma:
Enigma 05_01_2022 10_51_11.png

Fortitude:
Fortitude 05_01_2022 10_51_50.png

Code:
Enigma
Superior Mage Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 1045
Durability: 44 of 60
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0x66e26a80
Item Level: 83
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+10% Enhanced Defense
+757 Defense
+66 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
89% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Ith Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune

Fortitude
Archon Plate
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 1581
Durability: 41 of 60
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 103
Fingerprint: 0x3d3f0c27
Item Level: 86
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+89 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +29
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

Call to Arms
War Scepter
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 37 - 62
Durability: 49 of 70
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0x9fa005e1
Item Level: 79
+1 to All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
270% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+2 to Salvation (Paladin Only)
+1 to Meditation (Paladin Only)
+4 to Battle Command
+4 to Battle Orders
+4 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Congrats @maxicek, big milestone for untwinked 99ers! That LK luck though, or lack thereof rather :D wrong side of the RNG stick this time it seems... but that's gotta balance out when farming Infinity.. maybe. ;)

Btw my first 99er also had to make five CtAs before getting a decent roll.. I feel you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High