PS Offer skiller Charms - Unique Weapons, Armors and jewerly | Looking for runes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PLAAYA

Nov 13, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I offer all the below listed items for trade. I'm looking for runes, but I'm open to your offers.

Skiller Grand Charms:
+1 Warcries - Pul/Um
+1 Javelin and Spear skills & +2-3 Fire damage - Um/Mal
+1 Shape shifting - Pul

Weapons:
Ondal's Wisdom (+3 to all skills, 45%FCR) - Pul
Blade of Ali Baba - Io/Lum
Arm of King Leoric (+2 summoning skills, +2 posion and bone skills, +10%FCR, +2 raise skeleton mage, +2 terror, +3 raise skeleton, +3skeleton mastery) - Lem/Pul *SOLD*
Boneshade (+2 Necro skill levels, +25%FCR, +1 Bone spirit, +2 Bone Spear, +3 Bone Wall, +5 Bone Armor, +4 Teeth) - Pul/Um
Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye (+20%FCR, +2 cold mastery, +2 lightning mastery, +2 fire mastery) - Um
Bartuc's Cut-Throat (+1 Martial Arts, +2 Assassin skills, +198%ED) - Ist

Magic amulets:
+3 Summoning skill, +10%FCR (druid) - Mal/Ist
+3 Posion and Bone skill - Um
+3 Fire skills, +1 max damage - Um
+3 Fire skills, 6% life steal - Um
+2 Masteries - Lem/Pul
+2 Cold skills - Lem/Pul
+3 Offesive auras, +19 to STR - Mal/Ist

Armors, belts, etc.:
Razortail - Lem
Atma's Wail - ?
Que-Hegan's Wisdom - ?
Trang-Oul's Scales - Lum

Last edited:
ChiefTapaho6538, you gonna be around in an hour or so?
Yes, I will be. I can stash for you the Arm of king Leoric and the +3 Summoning skills (druid only) amulet. I'll add you and you can write me anytime when you are ready.

Yes, I will be. I can stash for you the Arm of king Leoric and the +3 Summoning skills (druid only) amulet. I'll add you and you can write me anytime when you are ready.
That’s my fault man I just assumed the ammy was for a necro. Arm for Lem is still on if you’re down

That’s my fault man I just assumed the ammy was for a necro. Arm for Lem is still on if you’re down
No worries bro. Make it a Pul rune and I give you two more amulets (1. +1 Necro skill levels, +1 max dmg, +1-21 lightning dmg, +22 STR, +14% fire res, +8% posion res and 2. +1 Necro skill levels, +4 energy, replenish life +5, +15% cold res, magic damage reduced by 2) and of course the Arm. Deal?

No worries bro. Make it a Pul rune and I give you two more amulets (1. +1 Necro skill levels, +1 max dmg, +1-21 lightning dmg, +22 STR, +14% fire res, +8% posion res and 2. +1 Necro skill levels, +4 energy, replenish life +5, +15% cold res, magic damage reduced by 2) and of course the Arm. Deal?
Just in need of arm man, I have a good +1 skill ammy ty though. Offer is Lem for arm just lmk

Reactions: PLAAYA
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High