Off-topic in the OTF

Bush actually spent 3 weeks posing for that painting. It's a fact. It's on the internet.

Trump makes me long for the good ole days of W. This is the worst time-line ever.

Last edited:
Bush actually spent 3 weeks posing for that painting. It's a fact. It's on the internet.

Trump makes me long for the good ole days of W. This is the worst time-line ever.

Took me ages to get your sense of humor :)

Trump can literally get you to do anything he wants. Pining for W is the least of it.

Even if I did, I didn't use my own name, I used Merv's and the chances that the IRS could find me behind 7 proxies is very slim.

Slim. But not trivial.

Hey, that phrase describes me, a few years back!

I like to wear a stethoscope when I go out, so that in the case of a medical emergency I can teach people a valuable lesson about assumptions.

A doctor would be the last person i'd want to interact with during a pandemic.

I don't want to go on the cart.Bring-Out-Your-Dead2.jpg

Reactions: Dredd
So Russia hacked Angela Merkel's email and all they found were vids of David Hasselhoff laying on the floor of his hotel room, eating a juicy burger and wiping his greasy hands on his chest hair.

Thanks for posting! Now the secret is out and the Russians cannot blackmail her anymore.

To be fair, if you've never eaten cheeseburgers with David Hasselhoff and rubbed your greasy fingers in his chest hair, you're really missing out.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High