Off-topic in the OTF

Really kicking myself for not being a little more brave way back when I was actually looking into buying some. They were right around $100 per at the time as I recall. Just a few more clicks would have done it. :cry:

Hey all, Happy New Year! No, I wasn't throwing a sulk because OrangeManBad lost the fixed election; My PC bit the dust back before Thanksgiving and I didn't find the link to this site until today.

Yes, I'm old. This series of tubes occasionally confuses me.

Good to see you back.

Yeah, the electon was fixed. I refuse to believe that so many people voted for that bloke, it can't be so. Therefore it must be regarded as proven, making it true.

Good to see you back.

Yeah, the electon was fixed. I refuse to believe that so many people voted for that bloke, it can't be so. Therefore it must be regarded as proven, making it true.
If you believe more people voted for President-Erect Senile Racist Pedophile Fingerpuppet than voted for President MagicNegro Lightworker Pant-Crease, then nothing I say will convince you otherwise.

I could detail all the above 'slur' sourcing from Progressive sources, but I know you hate proof & won't read the links anyway.

Nice to 'see' you again, too. My new PC is a "Cyberpower" but I don't have it kitted out quite right yet.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I was beginning to wonder if something had happened to you when I saw you were still around but hadn't posted since November. Glad to see you're ok, jmervyn.

Reactions: jmervyn
If you believe more people voted for President-Erect Senile Racist Pedophile Fingerpuppet than voted for President MagicNegro Lightworker Pant-Crease, then nothing I say will convince you otherwise.
That's fine for me.

Typical northern German dish for this time of the year: Grünkohl (colewort/borecole/curly kale) mit Kohlwurst (a special kind of smoked sausage, translates to cabbage sausage), plus cooked or fried potatoes and mustard sauce. Like this (scroll down a bit). As said: Take the wurst from Salzbrenner. So humble, but so delicious! I had it twice or so in the last few weeks so far and more often to follow.

Mmmm.... Gimme some sausage! SAUSAAAAGGGE!!! /song

I'll take some of this and a little of this and--ooh! I'm take some of that... Nom nom nom! 😇😋
Hey all, Happy New Year! No, I wasn't throwing a sulk because OrangeManBad lost the fixed election; My PC bit the dust back before Thanksgiving and I didn't find the link to this site until today.

Yes, I'm old. This series of tubes occasionally confuses me.

I was starting to wonder what happened to you! Welcome back!

Mmmm.... Gimme some sausage! SAUSAAAAGGGE!!! /song

I'll take some of this and a little of this and--ooh! I'm take some of that... Nom nom nom! 😇😋
Wife bought me some Landjäger at New Year's - DAMN that stuff is magical. All the salty, meaty goodness of beef jerky, but far less costly per ounce - and as sausages go, quite lean.

I like "summer sausage" well enough but almost every brand I've had is nearly 50% fat content, so bad that if you cook it, it reduces to a far smaller hard plug.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Pork generally has more fat than beef. If you are worried about your health, eat less of it. That's a good idea regarding meat in general, our diet typically consists of too much meat.

Sausages and wurst-type cold cuts are usually made of pork and those which aren't usually have fat-rich parts added to them because it would be a bit hard to swallow otherwise. Imagine wurst made of pure beef filet. Apart from the silly idea to turn such a fine piece into minced meat (which is not my point here), it will probably make terrible wurst.

Pork generally has more fat than beef. If you are worried about your health, eat less of it. That's a good idea regarding meat in general, our diet typically consists of too much meat.

Sausages and wurst-type cold cuts are usually made of pork and those which aren't usually have fat-rich parts added to them because it would be a bit hard to swallow otherwise. Imagine wurst made of pure beef filet. Apart from the silly idea to turn such a fine piece into minced meat (which is not my point here), it will probably make terrible wurst.
I'm not overly happy with my son deciding to try the so-called "Keto" diet, which relies on manipulation of your body chemistry. Sadly, it's a fad because Americans generally dislike exercise & drive everywhere.

What is this "ex-sore-size" thing you speak of? Is that the thing priests do? :unsure:

Reactions: jmervyn
What is this "ex-sore-size" thing you speak of? Is that the thing priests do? :unsure:
iu

I just had some delightful bean soup, as it happens.

Has anyone of you hired a coach for anything?

Was it worth it, retroperspectivly? Did you get the change you wanted?
Yes and yes! This is a pic of me now. I'm the one in the middle between my 2 trainers. They say I look like Patrick Swayze.news_0909_patrickswayze.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: d2lover and Gorny
Has anyone of you hired a coach for anything?
Once, and only once, for the tour of Central Park. I rented a limo for my wedding, but a coach always seemed a bit frivolous. I mean, Bill DeBlasio put some of the Central Park Jarveys (hackneys?) AKA carriage drivers out of work and doubtless some of their horses to the glue factory, simply because he wanted moar bribes.

The carriage driver didn't cheat me out of any change - I believe it was a flat fee. Not sure why you ask?

Took a very short camel ride once in Jerusalem, too. Very over-priced, but that shouldn't be surprising.

Ok, so I'm indulging in stupid comedy about the modern meaning of 'coach'. I had a rough week - so sue me.[/quote]

I'm beginning to suspect that Mexico will never pay for the wall. Trump will never release his tax returns. There never really was a health insurance plan. Infrastructure is not a real thing and Trump might have cheated just a little on his cognitive test.

Last edited:
I seriously think that I'm addicted to coffee.

I had a strange feeling on my face and right arm, it was not deaf, but strange.

Then I drank 2 cups of coffee and now it's gone.

I could move my facemuscles and arm and feeled pain when I put my fingernail in, so I don't think it's something else.

I ate before, but only after the coffee the feeling was gone, so that's my bet.

I drank lots of coffee the last weeks, so it's defenitivly possible.

Will reduce it now.

It's more than possible. Caffeine is an addictive substance, so it could be you experienced some mild withdrawal symptoms if you suddenly cut yourself off for whatever reason.

Yes, but physical symptoms? Perhaps it's not the coffee that removes them, but the water or the minerals that are coming with it. I suggest to try pure water, milk, juice or so next time.

Possible, I drink coffee almost daily. I sometimes may feel sluggish but I don't drink stuff like espresso or really strong variants. Also possible mini stroke. You never know.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High