Off-topic in the OTF

*Currently* for the dumbasses.

BTW, maybe the Democrats are for the other dumbasses in my opinion. Buit I haven't spoken about them so far. I did on earlier occasions, however.
I'm not asking for congratulations about not mentioning your subtle approval of the ONLY literally (and historically) fascist party in the U.S., so don't try to pretend you're looking good by mincing words here.

If you're not aware, the Democrat House of Representatives just passed legislation ensuring one-party rule from this point forward. There *are* some stupid Republicans who believe the Senate will prevent this from passing.

I don't care for myself about what you are trying to turn my words into. If at all, I'm just trying to make clear that I'm using logic while you have nothing but rhetorics. Perheps you believe that rhetorics is everything and you have a certain point about that, but it doesn't impress me. Keep on getting the dumb masses on your side, I only care about them as much as I believe I have to.

Keep on getting the dumb masses on your side, I only care about them as much as I believe I have to.
Not sure what "logic" you imagine slandering those whose politics you find insufficiently fascist/"Alles in Ordnung!" might have been. It certainly wasn't obvious.

Your "dumb masses" are now running America, under the direction of people you might have thought your nation consigned to the history books (NSDAP, Italian BlackShirts, &c.). They believe that Joe Biden was going to bribe them with $2000 for their vote, that Joe will pay for their college debt, and that Joe really isn't running "concentration camps" that CERTAINLY didn't begin under Obama.

Oh, and China isn't running concentration camps either, plus Joe certainly didn't get $10M from China laundered by his son Hunter.

For all the hate poured out over the last four years for Trump's "rallies" as analogous to Nuremburg, the haters cheerily ignored the previous eight years of the same from President Pant-Crease LightWorker the Magic Negro who would Make Marxism Great Again.

Those you imagine the Republicans to be are in disarray, and the few that are true dumbasses aren't devout conservatives in the first place.

President Pant-Crease LightWorker the Magic Negro who would Make Marxism Great Again.
What does his skin colour have to do with anything? Or the fact that he practices the wizardly arts for that matter? Many people who vote the way you vote, still have a hard time knowing that an African American lived in the White House.

If Joe did get 10 million from the Chinese, then good for him. That is chump change compared to the Trump grift from the past 4 years.

What does his skin colour have to do with anything?
Only that he and his cronies used it as a bludgeon against anyone who opposed him. Basically if you disagreed with him, the only possible reason would be because you're a racist. Can't be because you didn't like his policies or his rhetoric or the underhanded way he forced his agenda on everyone. Nope. Had to be because of his skin color. That's the only reason that a person wouldn't be in absolute lock step with him. :rolleyes:

Do you realize that in 2008 there was talk of the upcoming generation being the first truly colorblind generation on racial issues? Skin color just didn't matter. MLK's dream had become reality. And then Obama decided to piss all over it and throw gasoline on the few dying embers of racism that were left because he realized it was politically advantageous for people to think it was still the year 1900 and we were all living in the south.

Few dying embers? You are delusional.

If you're not aware, the Democrat House of Representatives just passed legislation ensuring one-party rule from this point forward.
I just saw some of what's in that bill and WHOA BOY is it bad.

Picture every accusation of election fraud, every red flag that was raised, every conspiracy theory, every questionable or outright illegal action taken by election officials last November..... Doesn't matter what you think actually happened or if you agree or disagree with any of it. Just picture everything negative you heard about.

This bill legalizes all of it. No identification. No verification. No witnesses. Ballot harvesting. Lowers the voting age. Redraws districts. Allows states to accept ballots after election day. Basically if you ever wanted to cheat an election, this bill is a dream come true.

Can't wait to drink your tears of rage when DC and PR become 51 and 52.

Interesting.

A handful of nuts take some selfies in the capital building: Insurrection! A direct assault on democracy itself!

The democrat party passes a bill legalizing election fraud: "Can't wait to drink your tears of rage when DC and PR become 51 and 52."

Reactions: jmervyn
Taxation without representation. We've been making new states since 1787. It is not an assault upon democracy. It IS democracy.

I learned today how the washmachine of my mother works.

Googled the modelname, but at the end took advice about washmachines in general.

I didn't know in which of the 3 holes I put the cleaning stuff in.

I learned today how the washmachine of my mother works.

Googled the modelname, but at the end took advice about washmachines in general.

I didn't know in which of the 3 holes I put the cleaning stuff in.
Fill all her holes. She'll tell you if you fill the wrong one.

Edit...you said mother, I read wife. Disregard the above.

Interesting.

A handful of nuts take some selfies in the capital building: Insurrection! A direct assault on democracy itself!

The democrat party passes a bill legalizing election fraud: "Can't wait to drink your tears of rage when DC and PR become 51 and 52."
"Insurrection" = an overwrought veteran gets murdered by plainclothes officer & three people (including one policeman) die of natural causes while the media openly lies about the policeman in order to enflame tensions.

"Mostly Peaceful protests" = Numerous declarations of sovereign territories within CONUS, over $2 Billion in damage in Seattle alone, American flags regularly burned, and 17 dead, and the media applauds.

Reactions: Glurin
Racial equality and justice vs attempted overthrow of a lawfully elected president by white supremacists.

Just can't resist charging at those windmills, can you superdave.

Hmm. Maybe that's the real reason Texas's wind turbines stopped working. :unsure:

Trigger Alert....

Dr. Suess
Neanderthal
Minimum Wage
Antifa
Freedom Fries

I will not eat cheap animal products again.

If I want to eat those I go to a farm(?) or the butcher of my choice and buy stuff there.

Even the "Bio"-labeled(in Germany) stuff doesn't guarantee that the animals don't suffer until they are finally redeemed.

Also being vegetarian is bullshit, you think those Egg-chicks or Milk-Cows are not suffering?

But I'm schizophrenic anyways, I have a leather-wallet lol.

Trigger Alert....

Dr. Suess
Neanderthal
Minimum Wage
Antifa
Freedom Fries

I remember the "freedom fries" meme and the stupidity of it does trigger me. Please tell me it's not returned to redneck parlance.

What's up with the neanderthals though? All they did was cross-breed with early humans before succumbing to climate change and disease.
I will not eat cheap animal products again.

If I want to eat those I go to a farm(?) or the butcher of my choice and buy stuff there.

I'm lucky to live in a rural community. All of my meat, dairy (and a lot of produce) are purchased directly from farmers I know personally. I used to butcher my own livestock as well and I think everybody who eats meat should have some hands-on experience with that not-so-pleasant job. At the very least, it makes one appreciate the food on the table and the lives that were sacrificed to put it there.

Reactions: jmervyn
Even the "Bio"-labeled(in Germany) stuff doesn't guarantee that the animals don't suffer until they are finally redeemed.
Morgan Spurlock, the Supersize Me documentary guy in case you don't know the name right off, did some checking into those labels. Basically all that "free range", "cage free", "hormone free", yadda yadda stuff is utterly meaningless. Like, really, it doesn't mean anything. It's 100% marketing slogans that just make people feel better seeing it on the label.

I remember the "freedom fries" meme and the stupidity of it does trigger me. Please tell me it's not returned to redneck parlance.
I don't think it ever was redneck parlance. Just a stupid attempt to spur some patriotism that fell flat right out of the gate. Supposedly inspired by things like sauerkraut, which, lets face it, just rolls off the tongue a lot easier than "freedom fries". Only people I ever heard use the term did it in a mocking fashion.

The neanderthals thing is just a reference to Biden's recent hurling of ad hominems at people who disagreed with him. Specifically, Texas and Mississippi said they're going to lift the mask mandate, meaning they're just not going to punish you for not wearing one, citing the declining number of hospitalizations and the steady rollout of vaccinations. Of course, the paranoid woke lefties took this to mean those states are going to order people to not wear masks at all and attend cough-a-thon parties. Biden, wanting to pander to the wildly fascist left wing, decided to accuse them of "neanderthal thinking". Such is the level of intelligent discourse in America today.

Reactions: d2lover and jmervyn
Speaking of marketing gimmicks, who was the moron at Burger King who thought a naked tweet stating "Women belong in the kitchen." was a good idea to promote a new scholarship? I mean, I get what they were trying to do with it, but even a newly hired intern should have been able to recognize that without any context whatsoever, that phrase is going to piss off a lot of people. And that's not even counting the cancel culture dimwits.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High