Off-topic in the OTF

You know, there are just no adequate words to describe these assholes.

EDIT: That's a hard read, BTW. To those that don't want to click, a man and a woman are finally charged after her 15 YO son called the authorities and tells them that their 9 year old brother is dead, has been dead for almost a year, and it's just been him and his siblings at an unfurnished apt ever since. And if you didn't think it could get worse, believe me, it does. The woman is charged with abuse by omission, the guy charged with murder. **** both of them, but especially that man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like your link is broken, but I think I know the one you're talking about. I don't have much more info on it though. I heard about it before the arrests. At the time the story was that they were living with the remains the whole time and one of the neighbors was bringing them food, but the investigation into what happened was just beginning. Pretty disturbing stuff, but sadly not the worst I've ever seen.

Looks like your link is broken, but I think I know the one you're talking about. I don't have much more info on it though. I heard about it before the arrests. At the time the story was that they were living with the remains the whole time and one of the neighbors was bringing them food, but the investigation into what happened was just beginning. Pretty disturbing stuff, but sadly not the worst I've ever seen.
Dude, what the ****..

Do you think adults who host children's shows are dying on the inside? Am watching my nephews and I'm watching some bullshit called Steve and Maggie's Halloween Special on Prime and I can't help but wonder as this grown ass man is afraid of monsters and ghosts if his soul has died or if he even gets paid enough to interact with a crow puppet.

In other news, I dreamed about a suicide attempt. Wonder what that means.... Maybe *I'M* dead on the inside. 🤯

Do you think adults who host children's shows are dying on the inside?

Not all of them. Fred Rogers, for example. I don't recall hearing much of anything particularly negative about the man. If anything, it sounds like he truly cared about what he was doing right up to the day he died.

Most others, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to hear they ended each day at home by trying to drink themselves to unconsciousness before they can make use of the revolver or the rope hanging nearby. At least the ones who aren't just completely insane at any rate.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I ❤ Mr. Dressup

I ❤ Mr. Dressup

This guy?

mr-dressup.jpg

That doll is the stuff of my nightmares. (I've never seen this show but that doll is effing creepy looking . . . )

Casey and Finnigan!

It's only creepy in the eyes of us mentally sick grown-ups.

Mr. Dressup came to Canada with Mr. Rogers to work on a Canadian TV show. Mr. Rogers went back to Pittsburgh to start his own kid's show but Mr. Dressup decided to stay in Canada. Ernie Coombs was Canada's Mr. Rogers.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Ehm, I don't know the show, I only had a look at Leo's pic, so perhaps I'm missing a bit here.

My favourite part of the show was when Mr. Dressup would open the Tickle Trunk.

the Tickle Trunk.

I laughed way too hard at this part.

It's only creepy in the eyes of us mentally sick grown-ups.

Hey, that tiny bit of Zoloft has worked wonders for my tiny brain. 😇I feel like a functioning, brand new woman most days. Besides, my second least favorite type of horror movie is anything with dolls. Y'all can thank Puppet Masters for that one. IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS AND I STILL REFUSE TO WATCH THAT MOVIE!!! Took me a long time to get the courage to watch Child's Play.

(Puppet Masters fucked me up when I was six. And I have never forgotten it, lol!) (not the alien movie Puppet Masters but the one with the actual murderous puppets. Evil Captain looking fucker, a woman who spits up poisonous darts that look like hairball prunes, Drillhead)

• Haha
Reactions: Dredd
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High