Off-topic in the OTF

Doubt it, unless you really are a boomer. Zoomers tend to think anyone over 25 or so is a boomer.

Fucking Zoomers. :rolleyes:

Offline memes are cringy in general. Someone from this very community (who I won't name) once unironically said "lawl" out loud in a conversation with me and I nearly died.

Hey, that was over ten years ago! I've grown a tiny bit since then! :p (I have no clue if you're talking about me or not. Either way, I kid.)

Yes, I'm back in Texas. Most days, I question why the **** I moved back and then I glance at the blonde-haired demon running around my house and then I remember. :)

Reactions: KremBanan
Fucking Zoomers. :rolleyes:

Hey, that was over ten years ago! I've grown a tiny bit since then! :p (I have no clue if you're talking about me or not. Either way, I kid.)

Yes, I'm back in Texas. Most days, I question why the **** I moved back and then I glance at the blonde-haired demon running around my house and then I remember. :)
Amanda! <3

Oh, we're using our made up names.

Finally found my way here after buying D2 Resurrected and getting all excited for this game and the community I loved so much over at diabloii.net. Glad to see familiar faces from, geez, 20 years ago! Back then I was known as Sergeant.
I remember you.

Never heard of him. Is he new to the forums?

Lord Shinnok maybe?

Reactions: Dredd
Got redirected here from the old ETF and omg, I see so many familiar names here! I've always been a lurker and not much of a contributor to any OT forum so I don't think any of you will remember me but back in the day (say ~15 years ago) I used to keep myself busy reading through the nonsense that was being posted here non-stop and enjoying every minute of it so I thought the only polite thing to do is to come in and say hi. Enjoy your day !

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High