ObZen, my attempt at a WolfBarb

PhineasB

Guide Author
Mar 14, 2020
Originally posted by @T72on1 on June 16, 2017

ObZen, my attempt at a WolfBarb

This thread will be devoted to the Barbarian in my Oskill Sept. The principle of the Sept is simple: every character will use an oskill as main attack. In the case of ObZen this oskill is Feral Rage, with the Barb in Wolf form, granted through the unique Fury Visor Wolfhowl:
Code:
Wolfhowl
Fury Visor
Defense: 332-377 (varies)(Base Defense: 105-150)
Required Level: 79
Required Strength: 129
Durability: 35
(Barbarian Only)
+120-150% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+2-3 To Warcries (Barbarian Only) (varies)
+3-6 To Feral Rage (varies)
+3-6 To Lycanthropy (varies)
+3-6 To Werewolf (varies)
+8-15 To Strength (varies)
+8-15 To Dexterity (varies)
+8-15 To Vitality (varies)
Level 15 Summon Dire Wolf (18 Charges)
This character will be played on SC SP, twinked. Player setting will be adjusted depending on killing speed, but will most likely be /p8 for at least normal and nightmare. Respecs are allowed. In my past 2 Septs this was only allowed to optimize stat distribution, but for this Sept any respec is allowed. I'm not going to level up a Wolfbarb to 79 with just normal attack available ... ;). I will try to keep respecs somewhat limited to the theme. So for example that Zealing Sorc won't be a Charged Boltress early on, or that Bear Paladin a Hammerdin.

On to the plan ...

Character name
ObZen.

It was hard to give this character a good name, not because of the theme (there's plenty inspiration to find in a shapeshifted Barbarian), but because I have actually further plans with this character once he is finished, but only after respeccing him to a ZealBarb (Trav runner, maybe a shot at level 99). Hence I ended up with one of my default names for Barbs in D2 (and D3 for that matter): ObZen, the name of one of the best albums of one of my favourite bands, Meshuggah.

Build
WolfBarb.

Planned skill layout
Maxed BO, Shout, Iron Skin and Mastery. 1 point in Natural Resistance, Battle Cry and Increased Speed.

Rest of the points in Natural Resistance.

Planned endgame gear
- Helm: Wolfhowl, socketed with all resist jewel if needed, otherwise probably ED% jewel. I have 6 Wolfhowls in my GoMule stash, this one was the best and will be used
Code:
Wolfhowl
Fury Visor
Defense: 366
Durability: 35 of 35
Fingerprint: 0x2097b422
Item Level: **
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+3 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
30% Enhanced Damage
+8 to Maximum Damage
+36% Damage to Undead
+27 to Attack Rating against Undead
+5 to Feral Rage
+5 to Lycanthropy
+4 to Werewolf
+143% Enhanced Defense
+9 to Strength
+13 to Dexterity
+8 to Vitality
Heal Stamina Plus 13%
Level 15 Summon Dire Wolf (18/18 Charges) 1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Stone Eye

Stone Eye
Jewel
Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0x2d0342d3
Item Level: 85
30% Enhanced Damage
+8 to Maximum Damage
+36% Damage to Undead
Heal Stamina Plus 13%

No Wolfhowl means no WolfBarb :).

- Body Armor: Fortitude or Chains of Honor
Same as with most characters in this Sept. Fortitude would be the best option in terms of damage. The reason I'm also considering Chains of Honor, is because I'm worried that my resists will be lacking. Also, + skills benefit the oskills Feral Rage, Werewolf and Lycanthropy, but I don't have many +skills with this character, so this would be an option. On the other hand, this character also focuses a lot on high Defense, and Fortitude wins hands down there, with it's much higher enhanced defense and ctc chilling armor

- Belt: probably String of Ears, with other options being Verdungo's, Thundergod's, Arachnid's, ...

- Boots: Gore Riders
CB, DS ... enough said

- Gloves: probably Laying of Hands, with other options being Blood Fists, Lava Gouts, rares ...

- Amulet: Highlord's Wrath
Scaling DS, lightning res and a much needed +skill

- Ring 1: Ravenfrost
CBF, Cold Absorb, high Dex and AR%

- Ring 2: Bul-Kathos' or rare with life and/or mana steal, resists, ...

- Weapon : at level 79 certainly upped Shaeled Ribcracker, at level 84 I might change to Tomb Reaver

- Shield: none

- weapon switch: dual HotO
No-brainer there, no?

Merc
Act 2 Might Merc with eth Reaper's Toll, eth Fortitude and Andariel's Visage

Build before Werewolf form
The initial plan was to start out with Double Swing, then Frenzy, after which I'd change to a ZealBarb once I could equip a Passion weapon. Frenzy was so increcibly fun and fast to level that I kept that all the way through to level 79.

That's about it as far as the theory is concerned. Time to start things in practice. In the past I tried to give frequent updates, but I'm afraid time has become scarce lately, so they might not be so frequent this time. Also because Frenzy made leveling so incredibly fast ... well, just read the first progress report :).

As usual, suggestions, criticism, advice is more than welcome to help me get the most out of this character.

Ok, so progress !?

Well, the thing is, like I explained in my OP, I wanted to go with a ZealBarb until level 79, from the moment he could equip a Passion. And then I started using Frenzy. And I started killing faster and faster as weapons got upgraded. And I also started to run faster and faster as I put more points into Frenzy. And then I was suddenly halfway through Act 1 Hell, dinging level 79 :).

So yeah, that's basically it I'm afraid. Up to that point it was such a incredibly fast and fun ride, that I almost didn't take any notes or screenshots. So here goes, for the little there is to report ...

I started out with the same twinking gear as usual. Main pieces are 3os armor, 2os shield and 2os helm with jewels of envy or jewels of ire). At level 6 I equiped the full Death Set, dual wielding the swords. Ever since, ObZen has been dual wielding different kinds of swords, until he reached level 79.

Drops early on weren't too bad, with a Biggin's Bonnet just before I entered the Outer Cloister and this could have been awesome drop:
Screenshot050.jpg
I continued pumping Sword Mastery, so damage was always very good. I killed Andariel at level 18 and Duriel at 25. At that point I could equip dual Spirits on switch to boost my buffing skills. I also created two Honor Crystal Swords, to start Act 3. At that point I'm afraid I stopped taking notes altogether, thinking I would still be able to tell the tale by the screenshots I'd take. In the end I didn't take any more screenshots either
default_blush.png

So yeah, sorry for this being so incredibly short and non-informative. As you could guess, no deaths or even NDEs yet. Skills maxed were Sword Mastery and Frenzy, after which I worked on Frenzy synergies. No need to take BO or other utility skills beyond 1 hard point, as I was plenty safe.

As far as swords go, from memory I think I used (past the Death and Honors I already mentioned) Bloodletters at level 30, Coldsteel Eyes at level 31 and Headstrikers at level 39. WIth their scaling max damage and DS, as well as increasingly good gear, those lasted all the way to level 59, at which I equiped dual Grief Phaseblades and things became even more ridiculous.

At level 79 I used two respecs. One to respec out of my Frenzy Barb into the Wolfbarb, and one because I only thought about the fact that I wasn't going to use the Griefs anymore at that point after I had maxed Sword Mastery
default_blush.png
. So yeah ...

So here the actual story of our WolfBarb starts, at level 79, at the Outer Cloister waypoint. Player setting will probably be tuned down from /p8 to /p5 to keep the killing very swift. I settled on enough Vitality to give me 3000 hit points. We'll have to see if that's enough, but with quite good resists and 21K defense after all buffs, as well as plenty of leech from gear and Feral Rage, I should be pretty safe.

This is a cool build. Hoping you go with Tomby for style points. How is your AR in shifted form?
ObZen is indeed one of Meshuggah's (Gesundtheit!) best albums to date. I really like the newest Meshuggah (bless you!) album too. I even manage to play the chorus of "Clockworks" on the drums. So proud!

As far as wolfbarbs go, I haven't attempted one since 1.10 final. As respec wasn't an option back then, I used a +3 WW hat with 3 perfect amethysts for access to WW while leveling. Such a shame that Wolfhowl is rlvl 79 - it should have been a non-elite hat with maybe half the rlvl.
Frenzy = OP twinking skill for Barbs. Confirmed! Best of luck to the vulpine Barb as he progresses.

Originally posted June 19, 2017

@GooberGrape I ended up keeping the Ribcracker, but more on that later. I started with some 8000 AR, but by bumping Dex as I leveled, I ended with some 8800 AR.

@helvete The newest Meshuggah is incredibly good, yeah. The drums are beyond belief at times, so you should be proud if you manage to play parts of that. Especially since it's Clockworks, as that seems like one of the most complex drum parts of the whole album.

I agree with you on the level req btw. In my opinion, no unique or set item in the game should have a level req higher than 70 or so.

@PhineasB Thanks. Definitely OP indeed.

Ok, back to progress. I present the rest of ObZen's story, through some more pictures.
Screenshot073.jpg
It doesn't show too well, but there was a triple boss pack in Andariel's room: 2 next to here, in this screenshot, and then another one at the end of the room. For other characters this might have been a bit much to handle. Apparantly not for a WolfBarb :). One of the bosses spawned with Conviction by the way. Good thing that doesn't lower poison resistance as well, because that would have meant trouble I think.
Screenshot074.jpg
Double boss pack on my way to Radament, one with Conviction, one with Fanatism. Looked scary. Got smacked down in the blink of an eye !!!
Screenshot075.jpg
Quite atypical Duriel drop: no scrolls of tp, and even a useful elite unique.
Screenshot077.jpg
PIs ... at times it seemed that every other boss, often even more, spawned with that mod. Thanks to my merc's Decrep, I didn't need a PI solution, but they often took a while to take down.
Screenshot078.jpg
I had been playing on /p5 all the way, and decided to keep that for Mephisto. He dropped much faster than I thought he would. Got to love the CB on Ribcracker !!! No good rares unfortunately, but another elite unique drop.
Screenshot079.jpg
Mal from the Forge. Could have been worse. I gained another level upon killing Hephasto, but not sure which one. Must have been 83 or 84.

Speaking of level 84 ... in the end I decided to just keep the Ribcracker and not go for the Tomb Reaver. Main reason was that I only had one respec left, and I wanted to keep that to change ObZen to a ZealBarb after he finished the game. Other reasons were the faster hit recovery (which I completely lacked) and the enhanced defense on the Ribcracker, and also because it's just such a stupidly good weapon.

I played Act 5 partially on /p8, but switched back to /p5 for the last half. Things remained the same all throughout: fast killing speed, safe all the time. Only exception was in the Glacial Trail, where I got Succubi and Ghosts, next to Leapers. Those Succubi hit really hard to begin with, certainly when they amp you, and the fact that those ghosts are all PI, quite fast and mana burn doesn't help either. So in one or two instances I actually dropped below 50% of my total health points and I needed to take a Full Rejuv.

And that's all danger there has ever been for ObZen. Maybe even the only rejuvs he ever needed. Needless to say, I didn't have any deaths, not even NDEs. Same goes for my merc. Not really an accomplishment. At the end he had maxed resists, 28K defense and over 4K hit points. My numbers were a little less impressive, but still very good. Add to that the big life leech we both had and the Decrep of his Reaper's Toll putting everything to a crawl, and it's not hard to understand why we stayed alive so easily.
Screenshot081.jpg
We started the fight with the Lister Pack being amped from the fight before it. Even then it was a breeze, wtih the only annoyance being mana burn. Thanks to the dual leech ring I was using, mana bulb was always back full in a second. O yes, I did the waves on /p8.
Screenshot083.jpg
Now that's what I call a good drop to end a character ... one of the rarest set items in the game, and the only set item still missing in my collection, next to two items of the Cow King set !!! Really tremendous :).
Screenshot084.jpg
So yeah, I feel a little bit silly for the low amount of updates in this thread, but that's just how it went. This was a very speedy, very fun character that could only be played in one way in my opinion. Hence the result. The difference with the Necro in my Sept will be very noticeable when I return to that character ...

To finish off, here are ObZen's final stats:
Screenshot085.jpg
Since respeccing ObZen to a WolfBarb, I have been putting all my stat points into Dex, because that seemed to make most sense. This way, CTH seemed really good. More vitality wasn't needed, and more strength would add that much in the end, as much of damage also came from high CB.

This is the full character dump from GoMule:

Code:
Name:       ObZen
Class:      Barbarian
Experience: 1154254863
Level:      86

Naked/Gear
Strength:   258/274
Dexterity:  93/141
Vitality:   164/172
Energy:     10/10
HP:         841/1030
Mana:       95/135
Stamina:    316/336
Defense:    23/2260
AR:         450/1497

Fire:       139/99/39
Cold:       68/28/-32
Lightning:  103/63/3
Poison:     68/28/-32

MF:         0       Block:      18
GF:         0
FR/W:       37
FHR:        50
IAS:        110
FCR:        25

Bash: 0/0
Leap: 0/0
Double Swing: 0/0
Stun: 0/0
Double Throw: 0/0
Leap Attack: 0/0
Concentrate: 0/0
Frenzy: 0/0
Whirlwind: 0/0
Berserk: 0/0

Sword Mastery: 0/0
Axe Mastery: 0/0
Mace Mastery: 20/21
Pole Arm Mastery: 0/0
Throwing Mastery: 0/0
Spear Mastery: 0/0
Increased Stamina: 1/2
Iron Skin: 19/20
Increased Speed: 1/2
Natural Resistance: 14/15

Howl: 1/5
Find Potion: 0/0
Taunt: 0/0
Shout: 20/24
Find Item: 0/0
Battle Cry: 0/0
Battle Orders: 20/24
Grim Ward: 0/0
War Cry: 0/0
Battle Command: 1/5

Key
Fingerprint: 0x5f427eaa
Item Level: 1

Tome of Identify
Fingerprint: 0x9e223628
Item Level: 12

Fine Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 23
Fingerprint: 0xfdcc83cf
Item Level: 86
+4 to Maximum Damage
+38 to Attack Rating
+25 to Life

Sharp Grand Charm of Inertia
Grand Charm
Required Level: 21
Fingerprint: 0xa34ca193
Item Level: 80
+7% Faster Run/Walk
+10 to Maximum Damage
+56 to Attack Rating

Sharp Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xbb4ddf76
+7 to Maximum Damage
+52 to Attack Rating
+20 to Life

Sharp Grand Charm of the Glacier
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xbfa52ad9
+8 to Maximum Damage
+68 to Attack Rating
Adds 3 - 7 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)

Sharp Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xcab2a7cc
Item Level: 81
+9 to Maximum Damage
+65 to Attack Rating

Sharp Grand Charm of Pestilence
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x880b98b1
Item Level: 81
+7 to Maximum Damage
+73 to Attack Rating
Adds 25 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)

Fine Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x37a7021d
+3 to Maximum Damage
+20 to Attack Rating

Fine Small Charm of Strength
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xfc5780fa
+3 to Maximum Damage
+18 to Attack Rating
+2 to Strength

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x53f48333
+3 to Maximum Damage
+20 to Attack Rating
+1 to Strength

Fine Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3732ee9e
+3 to Maximum Damage
+19 to Attack Rating
+15 to Life

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x43fd70f2
+2 to Maximum Damage
+13 to Attack Rating
+2 to Strength

Gore Rider
War Boots
Defense: 157
Durability: 30 of 34
Required Level: 47
Required Strength: 94
Fingerprint: 0xa0afd4f9
+30% Faster Run/Walk
15% Chance of Crushing Blow
15% Deadly Strike
10% Chance of Open Wounds
+191% Enhanced Defense
+20 Maximum Stamina
Requirements -25%
+10 Maximum Durability

Raven Frost
Ring
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x78a2a0a8
+244 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+19 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Required Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0xe42910c
+1 to All Skills
+20% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
32% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
Lightning Resist +35%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Sharp Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x51297f3
+8 to Maximum Damage
+74 to Attack Rating

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Storm Hold
Ring
Required Level: 74
Fingerprint: 0xb6400a7d
+7 to Minimum Damage
6% Mana stolen per hit
5% Life stolen per hit
All Resistances +10
Fire Resist +21%
+2 to Light Radius

String of Ears
Demonhide Sash
Defense: 103
Durability: 16 of 22
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0x8803808c
8% Life stolen per hit
+154% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
Damage Reduced by 15%
Magic Damage Reduced by 15
+10 Maximum Durability

Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts
Defense: 85
Durability: 9 of 12
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0xa98a9500
10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+350% Damage to Demons
+25 Defense
Fire Resist +50%

Fine Small Charm of Dexterity
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x7103af3d
+3 to Maximum Damage
+16 to Attack Rating
+1 to Dexterity

Fine Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x8cbc4b6d
+3 to Maximum Damage
+11 to Attack Rating

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x7422bccb
+2 to Maximum Damage
+20 to Attack Rating
+2 to Strength

Wolfhowl
Fury Visor
Defense: 366
Durability: 11 of 35
Fingerprint: 0x2097b422
+3 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
30% Enhanced Damage
+8 to Maximum Damage
+36% Damage to Undead
+5 to Feral Rage
+5 to Lycanthropy
+4 to Werewolf
+143% Enhanced Defense
+9 to Strength
+13 to Dexterity
+8 to Vitality
Heal Stamina Plus 13%
Level 15 Summon Dire Wolf (18/18 Charges)
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Stone Eye

Stone Eye
Jewel
Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0x2d0342d3
30% Enhanced Damage
+8 to Maximum Damage
+36% Damage to Undead
Heal Stamina Plus 13%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Flawless Sapphire
Required Level: 15
Weapons: Adds 6 - 10 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (60 Frames)
Armor: +31 to Mana
Shields: Cold Resist +28%

Flawless Sapphire
Weapons: Adds 6 - 10 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (60 Frames)
Armor: +31 to Mana
Shields: Cold Resist +28%

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0xf4d66323
Item Level: 13

Flawless Amethyst
Weapons: +100 to Attack Rating
Armor: +8 to Strength
Shields: +24 Defense

Flawless Diamond
Weapons: +54% Damage to Undead
Armor: +80 to Attack Rating
Shields: Cold Resist +14%
Lightning Resist +14%
Fire Resist +14%
Poison Resist +14%

Flawless Diamond
Weapons: +54% Damage to Undead
Armor: +80 to Attack Rating
Shields: Cold Resist +14%
Lightning Resist +14%
Fire Resist +14%
Poison Resist +14%

Flawless Topaz
Weapons: Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
Armor: 20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: Lightning Resist +28%

Flawless Emerald
Weapons: Adds 60 Poison Damage Over 6 Secs (152 Frames)
Armor: +8 to Dexterity
Shields: Poison Resist +28%

Fortitude
Superior Wire Fleece
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 1514
Durability: 29 of 32
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 111
Fingerprint: 0x4899a4d0
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+211% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+129 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +28
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Dol Rune
Required Level: 31
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Lo Rune
Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

Flawless Ruby
Weapons: Adds 10 - 16 Fire Damage
Armor: +31 to Life
Shields: Fire Resist +28%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Scroll of Town Portal

Scroll of Town Portal

Scroll of Town Portal

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Scroll of Town Portal

Heart of the Oak
Superior Flail
KoVexPulThul
One Hand Damage: 1 - 24
Durability: 34 of 34
Required Level: 55
Required Strength: 41
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0xbb53568d
+3 to All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +39
Increase Maximum Durability 14%
Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges)
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ko Rune
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune

Ko Rune
Required Level: 39
Weapons: +10 to Dexterity
Armor: +10 to Dexterity
Shields: +10 to Dexterity

Vex Rune
Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit
Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Pul Rune
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Thul Rune
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

Heart of the Oak
Flail
KoVexPulThul
One Hand Damage: 1 - 24
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Strength: 41
Fingerprint: 0x54897caa
+3 to All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage to Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +34
Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges)
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ko Rune
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune

Ko Rune
Required Level: 39
Weapons: +10 to Dexterity
Armor: +10 to Dexterity
Shields: +10 to Dexterity

Vex Rune
Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit
Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Pul Rune
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Thul Rune
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

ObZen's Ribcracker
Stalagmite
Two Hand Damage: 279 - 420
Durability: 96 of 130
Required Level: 56
Required Strength: 63
Fingerprint: 0x8b92018d
+70% Increased Attack Speed
+50% Faster Hit Recovery
232% Enhanced Damage
Adds 30 - 65 Damage
50% Chance of Crushing Blow
+100% Enhanced Defense
+100 Defense
+15 to Dexterity
Required Level +7
+100 Maximum Durability
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune

Shael Rune
Required Level: 29
Weapons: +20% Increased Attack Speed
Armor: +20% Faster Hit Recovery
Shields: +20% Faster Block Rate

Mercenary:

Name:       Mizan
Race:       Desert Mercenary
Type:       Off-Nightmare
Experience: 75877450
Level:      85
Dead?:      false

Naked/Gear
Strength:   186/186
Dexterity:  150/150
HP:         1767/1874
Defense:    1302/4686
AR:         1913/1913

Fire:       175/135/75
Cold:       175/135/75
Lightning:  175/135/75
Poison:    175/135/75

Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Defense: 252
Durability: 23 of 40
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0x1bc5ae51
Adds 6 - 22 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
8% Life stolen per hit
+100% Enhanced Defense
15% Slower Stamina Drain
Damage Reduced by 19%
Magic Damage Reduced by 15

Fortitude
Balrog Skin
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 3132
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Strength: 155
Fingerprint: 0x3e6d842b
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+107 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +26
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Dol Rune
Required Level: 31
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Lo Rune
Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

The Reaper's Toll
Thresher
Two Hand Damage: 61 - 717
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Level: 75
Required Strength: 107
Required Dexterity: 81
Fingerprint: 0x141a350e
33% Chance to cast level 1 Decrepify on striking
240% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
Adds 4 - 44 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (35 Frames)
13% Life stolen per hit
33% Deadly Strike
Requirements -25%
Ethereal
The rest of the characters in the Sept might not see much playing time when they are finished, but like I said, I plan to convert this one to a ZealBarb, just to see how he performs as Travincal runner, and maybe to get him to really high levels as well.

Next on in the Sept I'll probably continue the Necro, after which I'll start the Sorceress.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High