Normal mafia game signup

Why not? I quit FB and I'm sure in a couple of weeks I'll spaz out on my monthly cycle of depression (which doesn't coincide with my now irregular you-know-what. I'm getting that checked this week. This almost month long bullshit is not normal, even for post partem). I need to break my habit of not reaching out and isolating myself further and... Idk be more social? /Shrug

In.... Is what I'm trying to say.

I'm with you Leo, I need to get off facebook or it will be the death of me. All I do is get angry or depressed by reading some of the things my "friends and family" post. Hard to have a discussion with someone that refuses to listen to facts and reason and breaks down to name calling and spewing propaganda.

Just like mafia games, no one listens to facts and reason, which is totally why you should play!

I'm with you Leo, I need to get off facebook or it will be the death of me. All I do is get angry or depressed by reading some of the things my "friends and family" post. Hard to have a discussion with someone that refuses to listen to facts and reason and breaks down to name calling and spewing propaganda.

Just like mafia games, no one listens to facts and reason, which is totally why you should play!

there are a lot of people on facebook that I have unfollowed because of what they may say or post. I have even had to block one family member because he's an ass honestly.

So Pyro, can I add you on facebook lol

on serious tone, Leo and Noodle are on my contact list as is kegstegs. True friends, those oddballs are.

I've got kestegs, goldtru, fredoferik, and crawlingdeadman on the book of faces. I think I'm friends with zokar on linkedin.

I forgot about J of the cakes too! How could I forget that guy.

Last edited:
Boyz and girlz I´m checking regularly if game starts......if I miss it just pm me! :)

Boyz and girlz I´m checking regularly if game starts......if I miss it just pm me! :)

When the game does actually start, I will post a separate game thread and notify everyone of what role type they have via PM.

@Tears85 in the meantime, you might find the following thread helpful:

- especially the section with links about playing the game, there are some pretty good guides there.

Reactions: Tears85
sometimes when I think that I might be about to do something stupid or ill-advised, I think of grandma’s last words to me: “don’t unplug that”

Or just do like I once did in highschool biology lab:

Stick a pair of metal tweezers right into the electrical socket.

My arm flew backwards and the tweezers went flying..

sometimes when I think that I might be about to do something stupid or ill-advised, I think of grandma’s last words to me: “don’t unplug that”
TalkativeBelatedGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

I was just reading some recent social media posts and realized I wrote, "Tragically, mules are notoriously reticent. " I stand by that remark 100%.

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I've got kestegs, goldtru, fredoferik, and crawlingdeadman on the book of faces. I think I'm friends with zokar on linkedin.

I forgot about J of the cakes too! How could I forget that guy.

I'm not on there anymore, but how dare you!

P.S., I'll have a go.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High