Normal mafia game signup

@Leopold Stotch Cheers! Funny thing, apparently what we know as "kolaches" aren't really correct, according to a Bohemian friend of mine. I understand them to be more like "Tex-Mex" if that makes sense, something unique to here. I've been to some bakeries with "authentic" versions, heck I can't even remember what they are called. There's a place I used to go to where they put easily a quarter pound of smoked meat in them, man are they delicious!

Fries and gravy only hit me right at a chicken joint, but gotta add hot sauce and seasoning salt to the gravy! Oh man, fast food cravings... :)

I see you my fellow Texan and I raise to you a Shiner Bock and a fatass kolache. Please behold the large order of Whataburger fries and the serving of white gravy on the side....

I miss home. :( or, I think I miss WB and how normal fries and white gravy is.....

@Leopold Stotch Cheers! Funny thing, apparently what we know as "kolaches" aren't really correct, according to a Bohemian friend of mine. I understand them to be more like "Tex-Mex" if that makes sense, something unique to here. I've been to some bakeries with "authentic" versions, heck I can't even remember what they are called. There's a place I used to go to where they put easily a quarter pound of smoked meat in them, man are they delicious!

Fries and gravy only hit me right at a chicken joint, but gotta add hot sauce and seasoning salt to the gravy! Oh man, fast food cravings... :)

I've been to Texas four or five times in my life, for some reason my company likes to hold trainings there, probably because its so central. Shiner Bock was good, Whataburger was good, but I don't think I can understand fries with gravy...must be because I'm a stupid Yankee. :ROFLMAO:

I don´t like Fries with ANY Kind of Sauce!

What´s the manliest coffee.......... latte machiato with sugar and lots of bubbles! *rolleyes* Same goes for Fries...pure is best! :D

Well in University I´ve learned that there are no such things as male or female, and gender is just society made.....following this logic however there are some things that would be seen as manly and or as female.

So if a transgender wanted to produce her "female" gender she would definitly trink a latte macchiato and not black coffee... infact there are opinions that transgenders have to do such stuff all the time. I would count coffee as one of these things that can be seen as manly or female yes, as one can "define" his gender by drinking black coffee or latte.....having said this I love both!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High