Nihilism & Nationalism

We've seen plenty.

I can understand why some conservatives are trying to distance themselves from Qanon especially now that it's firmly embedded in the GOP. One viable tactic is to proffer that it's actually a massive left-wing conspiracy to make conservatives look unhinged. Might as well, after all it's just one more conspiracy on top of a growing pile of conspiracies. But now they're in congress that'll never happen. I can imagine seeing "GQP" referenced more and more must rile them up something chronic.
You've have established beyond all doubt that QAnon is a Right-Wing lunacy and not a Left-Wing false flag. Many thanks for that. I'll sleep better now.

Mind you I could not give a toss for the Dems or the GOP. They are absolute scumbags, two halves of a single freak show/circus and not fit for purpose. Much like with the Conservative/Labour/LibDem Show.

When they turn people off politics, leaders have more room to manoeuvre.

You've have established beyond all doubt that QAnon is a Right-Wing lunacy and not a Left-Wing false flag. Many thanks for that. I'll sleep better now.
And yet it is only right wing lunatics in Congress spouting about Q-anon Jewish space lasers attacking the California forests.

False flags are the domain of the Q's and Jones' of the world. Last time I checked, they weren't voting for Dems.

So your argument is the GOP is so weak willed that they will fall for nonsense conspiracy theories concocted by Dems for what? Rip the country apart? Make it easier for Biden's browncoats to take over? What?

Your argument about false flags seems circular. For someone like yourself to believe that dems are to blame, they would have to believe your false flag BS. You are Q.

And yet it is only right wing lunatics in Congress spouting about Q-anon Jewish space lasers attacking the California forests.
No, actually the only congressional voices I've heard spewing that garbage is coming from left wing lunatics in congress claiming everyone associated with the GOP is saying it.

No, actually the only congressional voices I've heard spewing that garbage is coming from left wing lunatics in congress claiming everyone associated with the GOP is saying it.
Marjorie Taylor Greene in an attempt to keep her congressional committee assignments...

I was “allowed to believe things that weren’t true”. She actually implies that the fault of her beliefs in crackpot Q conspiracy theories belonged to someone other than herself.

As soon as she was relieved of her committee seat, she of course went right back to promoting the conspiracies because hey...that is what got her elected in the first place.

Her Facebook was full of Q nonsense and still is.

She is not the only member of the GQP in congress.

Uh huh. You have Greene. That's about it.

Uh huh. You have Greene. That's about it.
And yet a few short minutes ago, you were adamant that there were none.

How about Boebert? She is on record as stating that Trump is the last line of defense against a cabal of child-molesting/eating Democrats who seek world domination.

Care to move your goal post again?

Jo Rae Perkins, a GOP Senate candidate in Oregon...."I stand with Q and the team."

Mike Cargile ran for congress in CA shows his support for Q by including their motto on his twitter..."Where We Go One We Go All."

Congressional Twitter accounts of the “nay” voters on impeachment shows that they follow and retweet a large number of users who include “QAnon” or “WWG1WGA” in their bios.

Trump himself retweets Q accounts and thanks them for their support.

You need to put wheels on those goal posts.

Last edited:
How about the 229 congressmen who voted to impeach based on a bogus dossier purchased from a known russian spy and a giant nothingburger phone call?

Or Pelosi floating the idea that Trump and Putin secretly organized the Jan 6 riot together.

"Kids in cages."

Numerous accusations that Trump was deliberately trying to kill minorities.

Statements about not trusting any vaccine that came from Trump or that Trump was deliberately withholding the vaccine from certain states. Actually lamenting the fact that it was completed while Trump was still in office so it would be harder for them to take the credit. Not that they haven't tried anyway.

The deluge of election fraud accusations, both post 2016 and preemptively in 2020. They spent four years calling him illegitimate and then buried any and all questions concerning Biden's victory the very instant the polls showed him in the lead.

And remind me again who it is that thinks there's a racist dog whistle for every occasion?

By the way, even most QAnon believers don't believe the wilder stuff like "jewish space lasers". It's not even close. Only like 30% - 40% of all their believers buy into that kind of stuff. And that's a percentage of about 7% of the total population if you include absolutely everyone who has even a slightly favorable view. More people think the moon landing was fake than QAnon represents.

whatabout whatabout WHATABOUT!!!

I'll take that as proof that you were just again talking out your ass and when confronted with actual facts that you were WRONG, your fallback defense is WHATABOUT.

You really are just a Low IQ Merv.

Uh huh. Typical fallback of the woke any time someone points out their hypocrisy and double standards. "We're not talking about what we did! We're discussing you! You're the monster!"

You know I could have easily added the conspiracy theory that everyone in the GOP is hardcore QAnon to that list.

Reactions: jmervyn
Don't want to be called a monster? Then stop acting like one.

You want to get back to your lies about nobody in congress on the GOP side of the aisle supporting Q conspiracy theories now?

Didn't think. It's hard to defend the indefensible.

We've seen plenty.

I can understand why some conservatives are trying to distance themselves from Qanon especially now that it's firmly embedded in the GOP. One viable tactic is to proffer that it's actually a massive left-wing conspiracy to make conservatives look unhinged. Might as well, after all it's just one more conspiracy on top of a growing pile of conspiracies. But now they're in congress that'll never happen. I can imagine seeing "GQP" referenced more and more must rile them up something chronic.
One must consider both statistics and relative power when examining this sort of thing. Conspiracy theorists are generally nutters on the Internet who have no depth to their belief, but are adamant in defending it, i.e. Trump's concentration camps on the border by your beloved OTF poster.

"False Flag" is a dirty word, but that hardly means it isn't valid in limited circumstances:
  • Democrats of all stripes, many of significant social influence or political power, believe that George Bush was somehow involved in 9/11. This was promoted for political purposes, and Michael Moore doesn't have rotten fruit thrown at him.
  • George Bush had no foreknowledge of 9/11, but supposedly allowed the Bin Laden family to escape the American reaction to the actions of one of their "black sheep" scions. The Bin Ladens are still power-houses of the Saudi economy.
  • Many Republicans, but few of real social influence aside from President Trump, took the "Birther" allegations literally. They did so despite looking like conspiracy theorists because they knew *something* about Obama's origin story stank to high heaven.
  • The "Birther" accusations are valid, because Obama himself lied about his birthplace on his book "jacket", claiming Kenyan birth rather than Hawaiian.
  • Obama himself fueled the "Seekrit Muzzlim!!" claims of his true allegiance.
  • QAnon is and always was a laughable belief (as I detailed previously) which existed primarily on Twitter. Much like the "Boogaloo Boyz" you can probably count their devout adherents on two hands, and the bulk of those live in their parents' basement.
  • A few randos would put up "Q" signs in their details or their background image. Literally nobody of social, economic, or political relevance will espouse "Q" claims, which is why the Mainstream Media has gone overboard promoting a brand-new Congresscritter of very little relevance as being evidence of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy.
*Real* false-flag actions are pernicious & vile, and should cause regime change. Obama's administration deliberately caused the deaths of numerous people by running guns to narco-terrorists, in order to fabricate evidence that would support their gun control narrative.

You don't hear about that.

Uh huh. Typical fallback of the woke any time someone points out their hypocrisy and double standards. "We're not talking about what we did! We're discussing you! You're the monster!"

You know I could have easily added the conspiracy theory that everyone in the GOP is hardcore QAnon to that list.
You have to stop posting sensible things; I'm getting tired of giving you "thumbs up".

• Haha
Reactions: Glurin
Trump's concentration camps on the border by your beloved OTF poster.
In the same breath, you deny the existence of those camps and tout the existence of camps built by Biden to house Republicans.

We've all seen the camps that Trump kept to lock away immigrant children. Show us the camps built for Republican "dissidents" that you keep harping about.

• Many Republicans, but few of real social influence aside from President Trump, took the "Birther" allegations literally. They did so despite looking like conspiracy theorists because they knew *something* about Obama's origin story stank to high heaven.
Or they were just as racist as Trump.

Is it just me or are those bitching about "cancel culture" just upset that they can no longer carry on being an asshole with the impunity that they have become accustomed?

We've all seen the camps that Trump kept to lock away immigrant children.
Oh? You mean those camps Biden built? Camps Biden is using in the exact same way for the exact same purpose that Trump did?

You never had a problem with those camps. You were just upset that it wasn't your guy using them.

Nope. Those are not concentration camps as both you are Merv so eloquently argued. They are Happy Fun Camps. The concentration camps that I'm talking about are the camps that Merv insists will be used to house Americans.

Last edited:
Oh? You mean those camps Biden built? Camps Biden is using in the exact same way for the exact same purpose that Trump did?

You never had a problem with those camps. You were just upset that it wasn't your guy using them.
Yup, isn't it hilarious that fascists can't admit that they created the camps, filled the camps, and under PedoJoe have reopened the camps which Trump closed...

...yet now they're suddenly "temporary facilities" & other euphemisms, rather than shipping containers with bars on the windows. Being a Progressive fascist means never having to recognize one's own abysmal hypocrisy.

EDIT - it's worth mentioning this taste of things to come...

Biden Has Figured Out How to Deal With the News of the Crisis at the Border, If Trump Did This, Media Would Eat Him Alive

"According to an NBC report, the Biden team has imposed a information blackout on the border. They are restricting the information that Border Patrol agents and actor chiefs can share with the media and the agents are referring to it as a “gag order,” according to former and current CBP officials."

Not even VP Poon can say anything, apparently; she admitted her ignorance of the border crisis when an intrepid journo managed to corner her or something. We won't be seeing HIM again! :sneaky:

I forgot - someone was trying to defend the Administration's secrecy by accusing the Border Patrol of being pro-Trump. It's really pretty damn funny; the fascists are now attacking their erstwhile allies, the union, because the union is telling the truth about the problem.

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High