New member... me :D

Surfing is my life

Jun 9, 2007
New member... me :D

Hello everyone.

I am new to these forums, although I have been looking around for a couple days. I played the game a long time ago, and I recently got a new computer (Macbook Pro) and realised that switching from PC meant I couldn't play any games. However, the one game I can play is Diablo II, and when I read that I could it resparked interest.

So. This means that I have no characters and am starting from scratch. I love multiplayer and like giving items away.

Hope I play with some people soon :D

Welcome to the the SPF.

For a first character a caster of some sort will probably be the best as they are not so item dependant, something like a Meteor/Frozen Orb, Pure Blizzard, Blizzard/Fire Ball sorc, LF/poison amazon, Fishimancher(Summoner) Necro, Wind Druid of some sort(I don't know a lot about Druid's), Lightning Trapper Assasin.

I would not start with a melee charcarter like a Paladin or Barb as they really need a good weapon for doing any damage in Hell difficulty.

But try different build and have fun, that is what it is all about, have a look at some of the tournament, there might be one you could start in as most tournaments start from scratch.

Howdy! Welcome! I have been playing on battle net for years but I just started SP about a month ago. I started with a trap assn and it has worked great so far. I have found several nice items and I'm now lvl 80 and working on act 4 hell. Max LS,DS, CBS, and FB, 1 pt in BoS, Fade, CoS, the rest in SW. Its a very safe char and your traps will just own in late normal and nm. Another plus is the fact that they really dont require much when it comes to gear. This allows you to pack on the mf gear and still kill very fast in nm. Its a great first char that will help you create an item base for yourself. Good luck!

welcome to SPF!
I'd suggest a MeteOrber as a first char. It's a bit difficult until you're lvl 24 or even 30, but then she is a great fun. She's one of the best hell Meph runners and Pit runners. Just max fireball, meteor, frozen orb and put some points into FM and CM. :girly:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High