• Sorceress FTW

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Explosive traps are lightning fast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Babyhell

Jan 22, 2019
Who would have your preference? Choices are amongst our girly chars, that can be for me the most efficient ones.

I may go without LK running, or if by any chance I get close to a runeword (say I target Cta and be Vex close for example).

Chances are also that I keep ancients for end of 98-99, except for a possible javazon, for which Baal runs can be worth it.

So what?

A light sorc is great for CS/Baal, so then you would at least have a chance to mic it up later. You can bring active U99ers over from the old SPF :)
Mine had to retreat last year, so i have none yet ;) Sorceress is a path i haven't followed as runneress, so is amazon. I think sorc is the most versatile character thanks to respec, but still I had fun with my trapsin, and it seems javazon could be a great path for Baal leveling too. Not sure any other char can beat natural TP in terms of efficiency, not having to run for Enigma is always a huge advantage...

Never made a light sorc, it may be the opportunity!

It might make more sene to try and get some discussion going in the new 99er thread just to get us started. But anyways you know I'm going to vote for the best class... sorc ;).

Reactions: Babyhell
It might make more sene to try and get some discussion going in the new 99er thread just to get us started. But anyways you know I'm going to vote for the best class... sorc ;).
I thought the other way, starting various threads can bring back multiple entries for "new"comers ;)

As usual I will have a somehow diary on the char, and a sum up following in UT99er thread, so life will be brought there too. Also, I may try to find a new formula for the dedicated thread tho, i'll think about it.

@ResTTe I already have a Zerker going on, trying to find his own candle light - well, ResTTing due to RFL, but that's why it wasn't an option ;)

@superdave @Vildecor well I may also pack a twin story in the end...longer but - somehow - better?

@Vildecor tough to argue with a legend! Still, zon teles like grandma :p.
@Babyhell sounds good to me. I like how you randomly throw those puns in the mix :).

Last edited:
It depends what question you're asking here. I think zons are way more fun but it's quite clearly fastest to do this on a sorc.

Thanks guys!

In the end, i created my new twins, Athena and Minerva
fJTTJuCl.jpg

CS8uEuFl.jpg

New stories begin!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High