New User

ClintBarbarian

Jun 12, 2021
Hey everyone. I've been lurking the forum for a while, but this is my first time posting.

I'm going to be starting an untwinked wind druid for use in Resurrected. I'd like to farm The Pit for a change. So I decided to register and might make a thread for that character.

Previously I made a frozen orb sorceress and farmed her gear at Mephisto, but that was using The Mod That Shall Not Be Named and I no longer have the save files.

You guys inspired me to continue farming even when I've felt burned out, so it's about time that I joined. :D

I will be very pleased to read your thoughts, Clint! I have enjoyed the wind druids I have played, but I have yet to finish the game with one. 👍

Reactions: ClintBarbarian
[kicks shins]

Welcome! Glad to have a new face 'round here! Hope that windy proves to be great fun! 🌪️🌪️🌪️

Reactions: ClintBarbarian
With the official announcement of the Resurrected release on September 23, I may wait until then to begin Clint the druid.

But I will eventually make a thread here tracking his progress and loot. In the meantime I'll enjoy reading what you folks are doing.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High