New Patch is Coming!

Patch note sneak peeks from some of the Diablo YouTubers (Macro, LuckyLuciano, etc.):

image.png

A whole 4 character slots on Bnet, better than nothing but they could've done more. Next Hit Delay changes are very interesting, it'll be a minor buff to Mosaic-sins but more importantly it means that party compositions with NHD skills (Windy druid and Strafezon for example) won't cancel eachother's damage. That's huge.

Full patch notes arrive on Tuesday.

WTF, did I get this right? Next hit delay is gone with the next patch? That would be gross!

Reactions: snickersnack
Nice passive aggressive use of the exocet font after complaints from the d4 beta
That graphic was made by the YouTuber AFAIK, not Blizzard.
WTF, did I get this right? Next hit delay is gone with the next patch? That would be gross!
Not gone, just no longer shared between skills (i.e. each skill has their own NHD timer). So that wind druid with a 25 frame NHD Tornado won't prevent the 4 frame NHD Strafezon from hitting the same target for a whole second.

Wonder if the nhd will also affect poisoned enemies getting hit by summons resetting the poison effect.

I'm curious to see if they make -enemy resists work with traps in SP in the next patch. I'd like to play around with a LS/DS Trapsin again now that I have some pretty sweet gear for it to go along with Crack of the Heavens.

- Fixed the issue where the Assassin's traps weren't benefiting from resistance reduction in Offline play.

I guess my Trapsin is making a comeback this week..!

- The Assassin's trap skills now benefit from +% To Elemental Skill Damage modifiers.
Developer’s Note: We have identified an issue with +% to Lightning skill damage not applying to lightning sentries on Nintendo Switch offline games. We plan to amend this issue in a future patch and apologize for any inconvenience.

Now I am wondering if -resistance will actually work for traps... I play offline single player on Switch... Oh well, I guess there is only one way to find out..!

Will the "Modding" changes effect GoMule?
The game just did an update, which I am assuming is the new patch, and I opened an existing character. Once I logged out I was able to access both the character and the shared stash in GoMule, so that's a good sign. I hope there are no nasty surprises further down the line.

• Love
Reactions: snickersnack
I've been messing around with my Bladesin this evening with the NHD changes in mind, and it's great. Blade Sentinel is so much more useful now. I need to play around with this build some more before I think about messing around with Lightning or Fire traps again!

Been waiting for this patch.

So, just to confirm, an assassin self-wielding Infinity will have the traps affected now?

I heard that it was corrected online awhile ago but not for single player.

Been waiting for this patch.

So, just to confirm, an assassin self-wielding Infinity will have the traps affected now?

I heard that it was corrected online awhile ago but not for single player.
Traps should now benefit from -res% in offline, yes.

• Fixed the issue where the Assassin's traps weren't benefiting from resistance reduction in Offline play.

Played around with a Wind Druid today using a mix of Twisters and Tornados instead of the usual just Tornado, and it's a lot more effective and enjoyable with the tweaks to NHD.

These changes are making the Fire Trapsin look pretty awesome now too. But I am enjoying the Bladesin far too much still to give a second though to Fire or Lightning traps!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High