[SC] [FT] [FS] PC ðŸª¬ TT3.TORCH.SHOP.QT (TEMP CLOSED)

Softcore
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the approx. prices of the sorc torches? I'm not that rich unfortunately, but I do want a torch. (Cold)

What are the approx. prices of the sorc torches? I'm not that rich unfortunately, but I do want a torch. (Cold)
Added FTs fair offers as I see it.
16/11 ohm+ist
17/12 ohm+mal
17/15 Lo+ist
10/18 ohm+um
Unfortunately only 5-6 sorc torch’s out of 60+ Ubers so far oh well rng 🙄

Yeah that's out of my price range unfortunately. I still need a Lo rune myself and besides that I don't have much high runes.

Still got the 19/15 Druid torch for Ist?
yup all these only posted here ATM so mostly all avail :unsure:
(jst saying working on last bunch then going to attempt to offload them/some)

i sent friend request
starsauce#1720

yup all these only posted here ATM so mostly all avail :unsure:
(jst saying working on last bunch then going to attempt to offload them/some)

i sent friend request
starsauce#1720
Sorry about the trouble joining the game, guess I deserve that for getting a $300 laptop haha

• Haha
Reactions: TheTruth3
I'll take the 16/17/7 Anni for 2 keys. Let me know if that works, already added you in bnet
Argh sorry forgot to edit thru anni’s but I no longer have that one pretty sure all the 16+16+ anni’s are gone going to try to edit right quick srry bout that

edit
Pretty sure there’s a dclone walk later btw if u need help killing I should be on
No charge

edit2
yeah that was the only anni i missed whats on list is avail :geek:

Argh sorry forgot to edit thru anni’s but I no longer have that one pretty sure all the 16+16+ anni’s are gone going to try to edit right quick srry bout that

edit
Pretty sure there’s a dclone walk later btw if u need help killing I should be on
No charge

edit2
yeah that was the only anni i missed whats on list is avail :geek:
Ah no worries. I'll take another one as well. Just need one for a new char. Just give me the best you have in store :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High