Chains of Honor (armor)
Breath of the Dying (weapon 1h)
Phoenix (shield)
Soul Drainer (gloves)
String of Ears (belt)
Gore Riders (boots)
Highlord’s Wrath (amulet)
1 ravenfrost, 1 BK (rings)

Also, how should I make my stats? Should I max block by putting in dex? Is capping vitality at 135 a good idea? How much base strength should I have?

Lastly, what kind of inventory of charms should I have?

Re: Need help with werewolf

The ctc firestorm from Phoenix will cause a cooldown at the end of the fury cycle, so I'd say don't use it.

Is this pvp? If it's for pvm, then with that gear, you could spend all spare stats in energy and still mow through everything. But, no, capping vita is never a good idea. Get enough str/dex for gear, and dump the rest in vita. Get AR from items (esp charms), not through dex.

Consider the wolf's block speed; are you sure that you want blocking at all? My fury druid uses a shaeled upgraded Ribcracker, and so he has a good FHR bp. BotD in a big two hander might work well (though you'll need to check which ias bps you hit: http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/speedcalc_titanseal/speedcalc_english.php).

I'm guessing that this is fury? If I'm wrong about firestorm, then I'd say you should synergize it.

This is mostly for pvm, but I'll pvp on occasion.
And I can use stormshield instead of phoenix if you think that'd be better.
Yes this is for fury, but can you find out if firestorm synergizes well with fury?
Do you think a shaeled ribcracker or a zodded eth ribcarcker is better?
VERY NOOB QUESTION: What do you mean by "upgraded" ribcracker? How do you upgrade it and what does it do?
And do you recommend me using a 2 hander or 1h + shield?

Thanks for replying.

VERY NOOB QUESTION: What do you mean by "upgraded" ribcracker? How do you upgrade it and what does it do?

There are 8 upgrading recipes in total. They make the base item go from a normal -> exceptional or from exceptional -> elite. So weapons get more base damage, armors get more Defense (nearly always, anyway), normal belts get more potion slots, shields often get better blocking, etc. There are separate recipes for weapons and armor, and for rare and unique items.

All recipes can be found here.

In the case of a Ribcracker, the recipe for upgrading exceptional unique weapon to elite unique weapon will make the Ribcracker Quarterstaff become a Ribcracker Stalagmite.

This is mostly for pvm, but I'll pvp on occasion.

I think a build designed for one will not be ideal for the other. You may end up building two druids that share some gear. I'd build for pvm, trry it in pvp, and build a second if needed.

And I can use stormshield instead of phoenix if you think that'd be better.
Yes this is for fury, but can you find out if firestorm synergizes well with fury?

You can search the forum yourself. :wink:

Do you think a shaeled ribcracker or a zodded eth ribcarcker is better?

I don't think that a zodded ribby will hit the last attack speed break point. You can use this calculator: http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/speedcalc_titanseal/speedcalc_english.php

As jiansonz said.

And do you recommend me using a 2 hander or 1h + shield?

For pvm, I'd say 2-hand. Have a look at the wolf's breakpoints: http://strategy.diii.net/news.php?id=551

block rate:
Code:
frames	9	8	7	6	5	4	3
fbr %	0	7	15	27	48	86	200
hit recovery:
Code:
frames	7	6	5	4	3	2
fhr %	0	9	20	42	86	280
And keep in mind that Ribby has 50% fhr on it, so you get the 5 frame bp for free. You also don't need dex for blocking, so you can pour stat points into vita.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High