Necromancer Need help with my Poison Necromancer

Use this prefix for Necromancer posts.

PeachBlizzard

Nov 13, 2021
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, i need help spending my remaining points with my poison necro, should i put more points in lower resits or should i get some mages maybe? i don't know what to do! I tend not to use corpse explosion because im already busy with poison nova and casting curses every damn second so i feel like some mages could definitely help tank that damage, im not sure

There's lots of options. Personally, when I do poison necro I do Tank-Ouls.

My friend and I confirmed that the walk-run defense-block feature of full Trang's still works in D2R, meaning you keep your full defense and block when moving full speed despite actually having walking selected instead of running. So full block combined with strong bone armor let's you safely get into the middle of crowds to Nova them. To get strong bone armor, you don't actually put extra points into bone armor, but instead max bone wall, weird huh. Optionally also max bone prison, but I prefer a strong golem instead so I max Golem Mastery last for good iron golems made from crushing weapons or aura runewords like insight. I also put 1 point into every curse, and enable 16 hot keys so I can spam whatever I want, but typically I use lower resist, dim vision, and attract the most. I also hotkey Firewall from the set. Also 1 point revive and you can Uber Trist with some crushing giants. Give a merc an obedience polearm and he can tear up bosses like baal quickly. Also of note, with full Trangs and Death's Web you can achieve -95% poison resistance from items, meaning almost double duration novas because of the hidden property of how -resist to poison items affects duration. Combined with the curse, 80K novas are possible, which just melts everything. Do hot key corpse explode, as even with 1 point, you'll have so many + to PnB skills that it is also a great mob killer, especially against unbreakable immunes.

There's lots of options. Personally, when I do poison necro I do Tank-Ouls.

My friend and I confirmed that the walk-run defense-block feature of full Trang's still works in D2R, meaning you keep your full defense and block when moving full speed despite actually having walking selected instead of running. So full block combined with strong bone armor let's you safely get into the middle of crowds to Nova them. To get strong bone armor, you don't actually put extra points into bone armor, but instead max bone wall, weird huh. Optionally also max bone prison, but I prefer a strong golem instead so I max Golem Mastery last for good iron golems made from crushing weapons or aura runewords like insight. I also put 1 point into every curse, and enable 16 hot keys so I can spam whatever I want, but typically I use lower resist, dim vision, and attract the most. I also hotkey Firewall from the set. Also 1 point revive and you can Uber Trist with some crushing giants. Give a merc an obedience polearm and he can tear up bosses like baal quickly. Also of note, with full Trangs and Death's Web you can achieve -95% poison resistance from items, meaning almost double duration novas because of the hidden property of how -resist to poison items affects duration. Combined with the curse, 80K novas are possible, which just melts everything. Do hot key corpse explode, as even with 1 point, you'll have so many + to PnB skills that it is also a great mob killer, especially against unbreakable immunes.
Jesus that's a lot of detail, not sure i understand the bone armor part haha, but i will definitely try something else than those mages wandering around because they stress me out haha

Jesus that's a lot of detail, not sure i understand the bone armor part haha, but i will definitely try something else than those mages wandering around because they stress me out haha
Honestly I would not bother with mages unless you can teleport to stack them machine gun style.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High