[FT] [FS] PS Near perfect Sharp GC of Vita For Sale +10 max/74 AR/ 34 Life

For Trade
Status
Please reply by conversation.

travers329

Dec 19, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Image attached, near perfect Sharp grand charm of vita: +10 max damage (perfect)/ 74 AR (2 from perfect), + life04525846-3168-4D5E-9FB3-E5F0174B9EC6_1_105_c.jpeg

As for asking price no idea, I am willing to negotiate, because there is no basis for comparison here. But I've researched it pretty thoroughly.

I am open to suggestions. My friend has a very similar small charm, 3 max, 15 AR, MF, and is getting crazy offers for it. That is basically 1/3rd of this. Obviously, the value scale 1:1.
This is what he has been offered so far, and he is debating keeping it because it is better than he thought haha.
"Jesus, it must be better than I thought, I have 4 offers."
1) 16 ists
2) 2 ber
3) 1 ber 1 jah 1 ohm
4) 1 jah
This is a different market obviously, his is on PC. I've researched it pretty thoroughly, and checked the possible roles, here: Great Guide on Charms and Rolls.

Quotes on Sharp GC:
"Another excellent prefix, surpassing the benefits of Sharp large charms and Fine small charms by a good amount. Perfect or near-perfect Sharp grand charms are almost always tradable, and with a good suffix they can be very valuable. Superb charms to have." For the Vita suffix: "Anyhaps, this suffix can almost double the value of a good prefix its coupled with,"
Honestly, I am not sure what the going rate would be here, there are no benchmarks really to compare it to on here from what I've been able to find.
So I guess the worth is what we determine it to be? I know that is a shit answer haha, but I am open to discussion on it. I've used it on my WW Barb for quite some time now and it is very good.

Shitty compare, complete different market
10 max with 3x life go for ~ Ber-ish

3 max 7mf go for ohm-ish
totally fake offers you mention, big talk...

You can sell this charm without the fake marketing

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High