my mfer

golden_fury

Jul 25, 2004
my mfer

hey all! im trying to make a mfing sorc but she is at level 37 and i can never get any mfing gear besides for a ali baba and 34% chancies. I am a firebeall/blizzard sorc and i was hoping if anybody could suggest some gear that i can use. im not that rich so don't go saying like skulders or full tals or anything. thanks ahead for the help!

golden_fury said:
hey all! im trying to make a mfing sorc but she is at level 37 and i can never get any mfing gear besides for a ali baba and 34% chancies. I am a firebeall/blizzard sorc and i was hoping if anybody could suggest some gear that i can use. im not that rich so don't go saying like skulders or full tals or anything. thanks ahead for the help!

I would concentrate on killing power first if you're not that rich. But if you're on USEast Non-Ladder I have some items I can give you.

If you're up to baal yet, do baals til 45-50. Hit nm, get to nm meph and farm him til you get decent stuff. Nm meph can drop a buttload of stuff and prepare you for Hell. I don't know about SC but on HC you can get a whistans/skins/wizzy for pgems and that is more than enough to be able to mf safely. GL! :)

3xbd said:
I would concentrate on killing power first if you're not that rich. But if you're on USEast Non-Ladder I have some items I can give you.

thanks for the offer but i'm east ladder. thanks anyway. thanks for the help!

Give me your account name and I'll find you when you're on with some stuff. At the very least I think I have some 4 ptopaz armor and a 3 ptopaz helmet you can use, and for sure I have a tals helmet and probably a spare belt for ya too. Those should get you started at least. I have some decent nagels and mf ammies that no one seems to want either, but I feel horrible throwing away, so I'll pass them to you as well if you like.

That said, concentrate on building your char until you're higher level. The first monster worth even considering MFing is NM Andy, and then NM Meph. you're gonna want to be higher than 37 to tackle those two.

DrunkCajun said:
Give me your account name and I'll find you when you're on with some stuff. At the very least I think I have some 4 ptopaz armor and a 3 ptopaz helmet you can use, and for sure I have a tals helmet and probably a spare belt for ya too. Those should get you started at least. I have some decent nagels and mf ammies that no one seems to want either, but I feel horrible throwing away, so I'll pass them to you as well if you like.

That said, concentrate on building your char until you're higher level. The first monster worth even considering MFing is NM Andy, and then NM Meph. you're gonna want to be higher than 37 to tackle those two.

that sounds great! thanks for the help! my account is *hexex0903.

srry to go OT for a sec but to all those ppl who decide to join this forum only to beg for items:

this is a perfectly good example that if u dont beg and help to contribute to this forum, someone nice will come along and will give u free items w/o u asking.

(ya srry.. just came from the community forum and found that it was filled with scam/beg threads)

I would suggest not concentrating on mf too much until you can run NM mephy consistently, and it would be even better if you could run hell meph. That being said, decent mf gear, especially with the moat trick (see the stickied guide,) is not that hard to come by. Tarnhelm, 4top armor, ali, goldwrap will give you a nice start, enough to get mephy to drop you some tradeables.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High