My Grail Quest Continues;

Side note, does anyone know why I have a telestaff and using the charges costs me no mana?

Well yesterday was a partial success and a partial failure.... I hadn't done Uber in quite some time, I honestly forgot how hard Andy was and I died down there, couldn't get my body back, so I only managed to finish one Torch / keyset ugh. I don't know if there's a way to make one portal not open?

Anni was simple, not the best, not the worst!

But other than that, we found two amulets from Council/Meph and got TWO grail items! Unreal, we are Sub - 100 for our grail now! The amulets were Maras and Crescent! I also found quite a few other Set amulets and Unique amulets that ended up being nothing.

Also, any feedback on the stream would be appreciated. I didn't realize how few/little people were here now communicating.

Screenshot002.png
Screenshot003.png

Screenshot004.png

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Going live for at least a few hours, put together my bowazon! Still don't have the bow that I want but all I'm doing is farming i85 areas with her, so we will see where we get to. :)

Going live again, going to be doing 100 Pit runs, got the cam going and timer/counter. Decided I want to farm a few items (try to) ;

Eth Balrog Blade
Eth Zerker Axe
+3 GMB / +3 MB
Obviously runes ect. but mainly I want to get a trav horker going for more rune potential...

I'll be posting my finds from yesterday a little later, want to organize.

Going live again, finishing my 33 remaining P5 Pit runs on my zon, then will post results.

I am going to attempt to reduce the amount of screenshots I am posting as this update is just a tad overdue! Been grinding way to much the last few days and not getting what I want haha. :D

Found some Heavy Boots in cows with my sorc, not Kings however. :(

Found two seperate Pul runes in Pits, one while I was streaming/recording and one while I wasn't. I also found a stash from 2.4 that I forgot to convert, had to dig through old backups, I've cleared my backups now and going to keep fresh stuff only, I'm not sure how you keep track of all the stuff now that we keep having to move everything over every dang patch.... But anyways, this puts my total runes currently at :

Pul x 10
Um x 3
Mal x 9
Ist x 6
Gul x 4
Vex x 1
Ohm x 2
Sur x 2
Jah x 1
Cham x 1
Zod x 1

My current plan is to get a Trav Hoker going and try to farm another Jah + Ber.... I honestly don't want to upgrade my Sur's as I may need them as I grow and I already farmed LK for like 15-20K runs to get my infinity, I'm done with LK I think is where I'm at. Just want to get Enigma eventually and find a +3 GMB to make Faith, I think that would make me very happy. I grinded Pits for 8 hours over the last 2 days trying to get a +3 GMB, it's going up on my youtube soon, I got 1 in all that farming (100 Pit runs) and it rolled 5 OS (worst thing I could roll)

Found many Set amulets, no Tals....

Found a bunch of grail items however :

Skin of the Flayed One
Silks of the Victor
Seraphs (From Baal, SS Below)
Waterwalks
Onalds
The Rising Sun
Shadow Killer

And Some Noteables!

-3/5 Die Facet (Already Had)
20/11 SC
Gul
Trap GC
5OS Eth Cryptic Axe (While starting my 140 Key runs)
And this circlet, not sure if it's good or not......

Screenshot033.png

Screenshot011.pngScreenshot019.pngScreenshot028.png

Then on my final game of the day, decided to do one more baal run as I need Essences.... Dropped down to P1 for speed and BOOM!

Screenshot034.png

So it's been awhile, I work 15 days on, 13 days off... So I really don't get to play when I work, I work 14.5 hours when I work, but anyways we are back, I didn't realize I didn't do a final update before I left but between the last day I played and today it's been a good/decent haul! I'll post screens below but I'll also just post what you're going to find.

I'm really enjoying terror zones, they are different than any other continuous farming, the only thing I wish is I could pay a fee to farm specific areas, but then again maybe that would take away from the enjoyment...? My Zon is almost 92, stricktly farming Terror zones really, she's having a blast, also been quite rewarding!

Found an amazing Dual Leech AR Dual Res below! I think it's the first dual leech ring I've ever kept and it's definitely top tier to go with it.

Countess while key farming on my Sorc also gave me a Pul & Um

I found Silkweaves while getting my Trav barb to Hell! Once I made it to Trav, I made Greif, prior to being able to use it I believe I was using dual butchers pupil, I can't even say how much making greif was worth it for when I want to brainlessly farm! LOL, I do need to finish my keysets to get some more torches on the go so I can stop swapping the one I have.

Really quick in Trav on my barb I found Um Rune, Cubbed up my Ohms... Cry :'( to make Greif, realized it was so worth it lol! Found a Combat Skiller (Barb) , another Dwarf, Ist, Gul all in Trav! Also found a +4 Res SC, Another Andys, Mal

Then we went back to farming Terror zones on the Zon, found Lenymo, Um, Fire Skills GC, Meduas's Gaze, Mal, IK Armor, Demon's Arch, +3 Poison Nova Wand that I sockets and got 2OS (Novamancer next?)

The only photo I'm going to attatch as a non- spoiler is the dual leech ring, trying to make it less visually loading when I add stuff, I was thinking thumbnail may be better to but is what it is.

I've also found a bunch of non-eth Elite Polearms and Eth Elite Armors, none I've kept and none worth posting. I did make a white wand out of that +3 Nova wand, I haven't loaded up the new GoMule as I've been hesitant but stash is getting full now so not much choice.

I'm also going to be doing a batch of crafting soon, I keep all forms of gloves really so I can try to make some nice CB gloves for my barb/pally nad some nice knockback ones for my zon, not sure if they'll be better than the set gloves w/ %Demon damage but who knows.

Also found two Gold Sunders and a Poison Sunder, no use for either at this moment. Don't even know if a Physical Sunder would be worth it on my Zon? Although I did run in to a Physical Immune even with Amp on it that my zon ran in to in a Terror zone, I was very surprised.

Depending what you're going by I'm at 86 left by heroku and 82 by the Modified grail excel I'm at 82 remaining and flavie says 82 also remaining.

I don't know how to attatch Flavie in a way that's simple but the other two are here.

Screenshot001.png

Screenshot005.pngScreenshot007.pngScreenshot008.pngScreenshot009.pngScreenshot011.pngScreenshot013.pngScreenshot014.pngScreenshot017.pngScreenshot018.pngScreenshot020.pngScreenshot021.pngScreenshot022.pngScreenshot023.pngScreenshot024.pngScreenshot027.pngScreenshot028.pngScreenshot029.pngScreenshot030.pngScreenshot031.pngScreenshot032.png

Last edited:
So today was quite interesting, we found a bunch of grail items today... I need to start streaming again lol, played basically all day but found like.... a bunch of items at Andy, I don't think I understood how TZ's worked, honestly didn't think they changed TC of monsters but Andy dropped me a bunch of stuff today that doesn't make sense...

I really just farmed a lot today, didn't find anything other than Tals Weapon earlier in the day. Then 4PM rolled around and the TZ was Cata, initially I started it with my Zon but then I was like man, I want to do some boss farming, so I switched to my FB Sorc and within a couple runs I seen something I wasn't expecting. :/

Wolfhowl... From Andy, paired with a Rare Hydra bow. I didn't know that the TC of monsters changed but then I went on a frenzy farming Andy as I had about 40 minutes left.

In that 40 minutes I found a bunch of stuff ;

BK Colossus Sword (Shouldn't find from Andy)
Soul Drainer
Flesh Ripper
Jalal's Mane
Tals Amu
Spikethorn

I also was in such a rush I just realized I found TWO grails I didn't pick up from Andy too but I didn't stream it or record it so I can't vouch them, picked up a Thunder Maul but thought I had it so dropped it and a War Pike which I didn't pick up at all as I thought I had all spears but didn't look because I was just flying through Andy runs trying to see what I could find.

A few non - grails too, Pefect Nagel, Eye of Etlitch

Two hours later was Durance, I decided to see if Meph gave similiar results to Andy ;

Gerke's
Glimershred
Stormshield x2

+ a bunch of stuff I didn't pick up, meph didn't seem to drop anything he shouldn't have dropped however so I am really not sure what to make of this....

I've added some screenshots in spoiler again! I also accidently deleted screenshots I needed but is what it is.

Screenshot025.pngScreenshot026.pngScreenshot033.pngScreenshot034.pngScreenshot035.pngScreenshot036.png

Did a pile of TZ farming today, honestly I thought I'd find more runes doing full clears on P3 with my Zon like I've been doing but it is what it is.

Also haven't found any decent bases for mercenary weapons/armors, no good +3 GMB's to roll. Really not a whole lot of anything for farming non-stop for almost two days, but I guess you don't find them often in pits either so it is what it is.

We did hit 92 with our bowazon while farming TZ's most of the day.

Screenshot002.png

We went back to key farming for awhile too,

Found this, not a grail but definitly welcomed!

Screenshot003.png

realized I had over 15 keysets (I think?) so switched over to doing some torches/ubers, went good but also really bad, it's all on stream but basically my first portal I forgot to put dracs on and had no life tap.... Got that all sorted, should have had 5 full sets of organs but ended up with 4 lol.... Then died to meph right off the hop on the first one and couldn't get my body back so ended up with only 3 torches.... Multi Fail lol....

1 Zon
2 Necro

Both necros actually rolled decent, 20/17 & 17/17, can't complain. Just wish for not two of the same class ha! Posted Screens of them below.

Also found a +1 Passive W/ 6STR GC

Screenshot007.png

Screenshot004.pngScreenshot005.pngScreenshot006.png

I also farmed pindle for an hour today when the TZ was set to that whole area to see it the TC changed for him, potential happened when a Rare spiderweb sash dropped but other than that Pindle dropped me nothing for for the hour.

He did get my Sorc 25%~ exp and I finished the grind from 92-93 however which was amazing.

Reactions: PhineasB
Quite the update here.... I was doing a bunch of farming on my WW Horker yesterday, drops below for that, found Lum, Travs, Metalgrid (finalizes all my unique amulets for grail), decided to push through hell so I can start farming TZ's with my horker, which means I'll probably also make Enigma and just use my two Surs... I really don't want to do that but I'm tired of running around LOL! I got Mal from Hell Forge, and Battle Sword from Terrorizes Kurast, also made a Kingslayer after doing a bunch of research, until I have an "extra" Lo rune for a second greif, I'm happy now. Also found this ring, I think I may end up using it, we will see.. For whatever reason when I killed baal I didn't get the screen for it but I can do Terror zones now so that's a plus.

Screenshot017.png

Screenshot009.pngScreenshot010.pngScreenshot011.pngScreenshot012.pngScreenshot015.pngScreenshot013.pngScreenshot016.png

I also did TZ andy for 45 minutes today, didn't have time for the hour as I had other obligations but it was quite rewarding ;

Ondals Almighty (Grail)
Mal Rune
Barb Masteries GC
Felloak (Grail)
Jalal (Grail)
Lightning Ormus
-72 Fire Sunder
25 Maras (Replaced my 23)
BK (Mythical) ; (Grail)
Tals Armor (Better than my current)
Also found a couple Set Amulets and Two Phase Blades, neither good nor grail.

Screenshot001.pngScreenshot002.pngScreenshot003.pngScreenshot004.pngScreenshot005.pngScreenshot006.pngScreenshot007.pngScreenshot008.pngScreenshot019.pngScreenshot020.pngScreenshot021.pngScreenshot022.png

Reactions: PhineasB
Well quite the update here, been an eventful few days I'd say. I'll post finds ect in spoiler.

I'm having a lot of fun on my WW Horker now that he has Enigma, zipping around all willy nilly.

I think I'm going to start key farming again, need to find a barb torch so I can respec my barb properly.

We also did a bunch of amulet crafting, nothing super good came of it but we kept a few because who knows.

Made Enigma ;

Screenshot009.png

Screenshot010.png

Found ;

Non-Eth Titans
5/4 Poison Facet
Colossus Sword and Sacred Armor in the same screen o_O Neither Good.
Battle Cestus (Grail)
Cryptic Sword (Grail)
Bow & Cross GC
Two Colossus Swords Same Screen, Neither Good....
Eth CA, managed to roll 4OS
Another Poison Facet
Vex
Battle Scythe (Grail)
Great Hauberk, Rolled 3 OS
Found a second CoA before finding a single dang Shako yet....
Perfect Fire Sunder!
3OS AP
Found a Physical Sunder but don't think I have a use for it...

Finds ;

Screenshot003.pngScreenshot004.pngScreenshot007.pngScreenshot008.pngScreenshot011.pngScreenshot012.pngScreenshot013.pngScreenshot016.pngScreenshot017.pngScreenshot018.pngScreenshot019.pngScreenshot021.pngScreenshot044.pngScreenshot045.pngScreenshot046.pngScreenshot047.png

Crafting ;

Screenshot022.pngScreenshot023.pngScreenshot024.pngScreenshot025.pngScreenshot026.pngScreenshot027.pngScreenshot028.pngScreenshot029.pngScreenshot030.pngScreenshot031.pngScreenshot032.pngScreenshot033.pngScreenshot034.pngScreenshot035.pngScreenshot036.pngScreenshot038.pngScreenshot037.pngScreenshot039.pngScreenshot040.pngScreenshot041.pngScreenshot042.pngScreenshot043.png

Attachments

• Screenshot001.png
    Screenshot001.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
What a day! Decided to do a few more runs looking for upgrades for my barb, instead I found ole' faithful, huge upgrade to my Zon. :D

WWS Goodbye!

Screenshot002.pngScreenshot003.png

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Quite possibly my last day farming for 15 days as I leave for work tomorrow, was a good pull of a day, very nice to say the least.

I really enjoy my maps for Cold Plains and Dark Wood for TZing on my barb, all the Champs/Elites are generally along one half of the sides, don't have to work too hard and I'd say it's way faster than Pits, I like pits too though.

Found a +3 ES Staff, made Memory for fun.

Screenshot002.png

Found a Bow w/ 31 Lifer (No real Use)
Found a Sur Rune, was doing TZ Stony + Cows at the same time, cows were far less rewarding.

Screenshot004.png

Found two different +3 GMB's today, neither went the way they needed so they became something else for fun.

Screenshot009.png

Found a +3 Nado helm, maybe a Lem Ist Io one day if I go that route?

Screenshot007.png

Found another Mal x 2

Screenshot008.pngScreenshot020.png

Also found another Poison Facet... And this charm, maybe necro will be next....

Found my first Oath Capable Sword, actually made it as it was 0 Sock but nice upgrade finally!

86122[/ATTACH]Rolled 236%"]

Also found a 40% Jewel
Berserker Axe (Grail)
Thundermaul - Cranium Basher (Grail)

Screenshot022.pngScreenshot023.png

Attachments

• Screenshot017.png
    Screenshot017.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
This will be my final update for two weeks, leave for work in less than an hour for 15 days. Can't wait to get back to the grind.... Or maybe I should quit while I'm ahead lol.

This morning was great, I farmed TZ Andy for an hour, got a couple grail items and a couple potentials ;

Scourge (Not stormslash unfortunately)
Unique Ring / Jewel same drop, also another poison one I think, I don't remember.
Troll Nest (Grail)
Diadem (Grail)
Azurewrath (Grail)

Screenshot001.pngScreenshot002.pngScreenshot003.pngScreenshot006.pngScreenshot007.pngScreenshot008.png

Then I was going to be done for the day but I was pretty excited about the Griffons and knew I had about 5 hours before I had to leave, I had some stuff to do but then around 10 I started streaming and did a skill respect and decided I should do some key farming again, need a Barb and Sorc torch pretty bad.

I did some research on keys here, I didn't need runes at all and I wanted to test my new Lightning sorc so I've been doing Tower/Arcane/LK/Pindle & Nith on P8, the only time I ran in to a problem is I thought that you could take on all lightning immunes and it turns out Nith even with Griffon + Infinity he doesn't take a whole lot of damage so I lost almost all the experience I gained dying to him.

In that process however countess dropped me ;

Um, Mal, Mal

Arcane Gave Me a 245/19 Raven

I think I'll use one of my facets in the Griffon, otherwise I'm super happy right now with this setup.

Screenshot009.pngScreenshot010.pngScreenshot011.pngScreenshot012.pngScreenshot013.png

And Nith Gave me a Rixots Keen, I had to look it up it's a 1:74 513 chance, absolutely wild to find it there.... He is twice as likely to drop Ber or Jah just to put it in to perspective.

Then right at the end the TZ was Eldrich and Shenk so I did that for about 20 minutes and got Carrion Wind (Grail)

Screenshot014.png

Also got a Eth Zerk (Bricked 1OS)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High