Movies Thread

Leopold Stotch

Mar 21, 2020
Not by Vicki Gunvalson
Any and all talk about movies! 😁 Ratings, recommendations, nostalgia, whatevs.

One of the many movies I can watch over and over again is Superbad. I'm rewatching it right now and I'm still rolling. 🤣🤣

What are the movies that you can watch over and over again and laugh or feel good or cry because you love a good drama/tragedy?

Pyrotechnician

May 11, 2020
Pennsylvania
I have no freaking clue why, but I can watch Scott Pilgrim vs. the World a million times and not get tired of it.

I'm not saying its the best movie ever or anything like that, but its quirky, weird, enjoyable, and has a surprising number of known actors/actresses.

For well known movies I'm going with the Indiana Jones Trilogy (good thing they stopped at three and never made another one!) and the 007 movies starting with Pierce Brosnan through Daniel Craig, some of the older ones hold up but many are definitely dated at this point.

In The Name of Zod

Mar 23, 2020
Scott Pilgrim vs. the world is really bizarre, think I've seen it twice now. I saw High Desert Kill (1989) recently and wondered why I had never heard of it before. Not that it is rated very highly by many but it really stuck with me and was very enjoyable. Weird horror's are and I expect will always be my favorite genre mix. Another recent watch was Dante's Inferno (1911) which I've been meaning to see for ages and I'm glad I did. I couldn't imagine how people would have perceived that movie when it was first released. Awesome movie.