Required Strength: 44
Fingerprint: 0x60427e14
Item Level: 84
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+3 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
+10% Faster Hit Recovery
+1 to Spirit of Barbs (Druid Only)
+2 to Tornado (Druid Only)

Here it is. I wouldn't mind keeping this tbh, could be a nice upgrade for my PvP Windy... but if anyone else wants to build a PvP Druid and kill me with it, happy to part ways with it... on that condition. :D

It is yours. I was just curious really. Good luck punching it :)

Nice pelt, hope it gets 2os! I can give you the 5LR/5FHR SC I picked up if you want . . . oh wait, not really that useful for a specially geared character :)

It looks like it was at least 4 and maybe 5! That was quite the epic battle. Thanks for hosting and recording

Yeah, we were having a hard time with at least a double boss pack of Night Lords, and a pack of Urdars came in from the back. I kind of liked the difficulty we had this time, some of the others have felt a bit too easy.

Next, but not sure when:

Team Titans​

I would have called it teen titans, but I think most of the characters in D2 are well past that. Especially if you take the D2R graphics as a reference :)

It won't be strictly "Titan" which nornally means all points in Strength except if you need Dext for gear. To open it up a bit to different builds, the only rule is no points in Vitality. Other than that, no merc or skill restrictions.

I'm guessing this will be after the RFL now, or even later inthe year.

Reactions: ffs and PhineasB
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High