Mini-MFO XI (Braving the Chaos Sanctuary) [by jjscud]

Pb_pal

Mar 19, 2020
This tournament has already ended. It was originally posted by @jjscud on Apr 2, 2007
(link to original thread on diabloii.net)

Mini-MFO XI (Braving the Chaos Sanctuary)

Short, short version of rules:
Item hunt in the Chaos Sanctuary! This weekend!

The rules:

1- Start whenever you want and end 60 hours later (2 1/2 days).
Examples:
Start 8:00 AM Thursday, End 8:00 PM Saturday
Start Noon Friday, End Midnight Sunday
Start 7:59 PM Monday, End 7:59 AM Wednesday
Start 19:59 Monday, End 7:59 Wednesday

NOTE: The deadline for submitting the results by midnight (23:59) Monday the 9th GMT is very firm so you should start no later than Saturday the 7th

2- No subscription fee! The winner will add to the Mini-MFO trophey case. I'm planning a fancier webbased trophey case in the near future.

3- This is a general item hunt, nothing inside the Chaos Sanctuary is off limits (including Big D). The scoresheet will be the same as the lvl 85 scoring from the recent MFO. Also included (as you have to go through it every time) is the portion of the River of Flame between the RoF waypoint and The Chaos Sanctuary.

4- Do Not post your findings prior to the ending.

5- When it is over, send to jjscud at yahoo.com the following:

- Your forum name. (PLEASE!!)
- Character info (class, build, level).
- ATMA readings of thy 3 highest items.
- Total points, added properly as explained below.

5.1- Results MUST be sent by midnight Monday the 9th GMT.

6- The competitor who gets the highest score wins. Rarity shall be measured by a list where each valid item is followed by a number that indicates how rare it is (the bigger the number the rarer the item). Scores are determined by the top three scores.

6.1- If a tie occurs, top rune wins.

6.2- If the tie persists, then it is a draw.

7- No items shall be claimed from winners at this edition. Finder's keeper's, if you prefer.

8- Doubts, subscriptions and further suggestions shall be posted in this thread for everybody's knowledge.

9. Scoring:

lvl 85 Areas (csv File)

10. Remember that this is just for fun.

Mini-MFO Trophey Case

From Hrus's win in the second Rune Hunt

Nicholaa's Rune Master
Ettin Axe
'ElElElElEl'
One-Hand Damage: 172 to 349
Durability: 13 of 13
Required Dexterity: 35
Required Strength: 135
Required Level: 72
Axe Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x46d89dcb
+253% Enhanced Damage
+250 to Attack Rating
+5% to Maximum Cold Resist
+5 to Light Radius
Cannot Be Frozen
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (5: 5 used)

From tweety's in the Anti-Pindlthon

nathalie's Griswold's Redemption
Caduceus
One-Hand Damage: 122 to 150
Durability: 70 of 70
Required Dexterity: 56
Required Strength: 78
Required Level: 66
Mace Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Item Level: 84
Fingerprint: 0xdce55620
+203% Enhanced Damage
Requirements -20%
40% Increased Attack Speed
350% Damage to Undead

***Partial Set Item Bonuses***
+2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
+10 to Minimum Damage
+20 to Maximum Damage

Socketed (3: 0 used)

From Steven Q Urkel's win in the First Rune Hunt

Frosted_Flakes' Rune Master
Ettin Axe
One-Hand Damage: 122 to 244
Durability: 24 of 24
Required Dexterity: 45
Required Strength: 145
Required Level: 72
Axe Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x97ac6495
+270% Enhanced Damage
+5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (5: 0 used)

From ~DarkChaos~ in the Baal Mini-MFO

DarkChaos' Isenhart's Case
Breast Plate
Defense: 106
Durability: 50 of 50
Required Strength: 30
Required Level: 8
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x9b509ed4
+40 Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 2

+2 to Defense (Based on Character Level)

From Tracul's win in the Cow hunt

Daffy's Cow King's Horns
War Hat
Defense: 122
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Strength: 20
Required Level: 25
Item Level: 84
Fingerprint: 0x7536e57c
+75 Defense
Attacker Takes Damage of 10
35% Damage Taken Goes to Mana
Half Freeze Duration

From shleefin's win in the Hell SoJ hunt

Scintillating Jewel of Freedom
Required Level: 26
Item Level: 66
Fingerprint: 0x4e12151c
All Resistances +15
Requirements -15%

From jrlafrance win in the NM SoJ hunt

Lowest_Levelist's Lightsabre
Phase Blade
One-Hand Damage: 97 to 128
Required Dexterity: 136
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 58
Sword Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Indestructible
Item Level: 82
Fingerprint: 0xd632ed85
+182% Enhanced Damage
+10 to Minimum Damage
+30 to Maximum Damage
Adds 1-200 lightning damage
Adds 60-120 magic damage
6% Mana stolen per hit
+7 to Light Radius
20% Increased Attack Speed
Ignore Target Defense
25% Lightning Absorb
5% Chance to cast Level 17 Chain Lightning on attack

From Wicket's win in the Anti-Pits

WICKET's Astreon's Iron Ward
Caduceus
One-Hand Damage: 136 to 158
Durability: 70 of 70
Required Dexterity: 70
Required Strength: 97
Required Level: 66
Mace Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xd45c19ff
+268% Enhanced Damage
Damage Reduced by 7
Adds 80-240 magic damage
10% Increased Attack Speed
Adds +62 Damage
160% Bonus to Attack Rating
150% Damage to Undead
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
Slows Target by 25%
+2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)

Last edited:
Oh, and I wanted to post today asking what happened to all the MFO's/Pindlethons/younameit 😁

Wait you said CS ... Easter weekend ... oh, tough ...
Sounds like fun, and a nice break from Baal runs. I'm in with my clvl96 Hammerdin, Temps_deMarteau.

Good luck to all!
Im gonna enter this , need to decide on waht character though
I think I'm in, but I don't have a char yet... I need to build one, and I think I already know which one :evil:
Hmmm...between working on school projects and the Easter visit with the in-laws - heck, I'll squeeze in some runs, I am sure 😁

LF/FA should do the trick, I believe...she had no problems first time around.
Im in too, taking my LF/FA Zon, Cold-Shock.

Klæmint Vágadal
cool, i,m in.

LF/FA zon ftw! Entering with Athena, level 89 (i think) LF/FA zon.

-Goes making his merc a very low damage insight stick.

Jae.
Just started Hell act 3 with my Lf/FA zon, i'll enter her, she'll be mat by end of tomoz. My first entrance into a MFO too, should be fun.
I am taking a break from D2, but have been waiting for this, so I'm in.
I'm in too, just need to finish my new hammerdin.
Oki I'm in will play with my wolfbarb..............hang on CS, hmm maybe LF/FA ama will be better:grin:

DX
Ill try my blizzballer against all these fa/lf zons :p
Ok, ok, I'm in ... not sure what char but probably h'din and I'll have to do it before the weekend
I'll be in too. Last MFO was just too annoying, seeing it go on and stuff being found and not being able to participate. I'll be operating my hammerdin, I'm too nb to play a zon :/
I'll join, either my muti zon or my LF zon. So far I'm not doing so well in these MFO's maybe my luck will change this time.
Im in. Im not sure what char ill be playing. Is it ok if we use more than one char as long as we keep track of who found what, and if so would they be scored separate?
I'm in, going to use a lvl 85 Fishymancer.
I'm in too. Not sure what char I'll choose, hammerdin or LFzon.

I love sport :wink3: .
I'm in gotta choose between my blizzballer and hammerdin. Will see which I prefer today.

Any preferences for characters to run CS?
I'm having trouble deciding what to run there, hammerdin is boring and I'm not sure how well will Strafezon with WWS work there (Dexazon for that matter)

I know hammerdin can get more MF but still, boring :rolleyes:

Edit:
@Shaytan
I probably should've mention this, but I don't intend to run with merc. Reviving him of constat IM deaths will be just too much. Plus, neither a hammerdin nor strafezon don't need him (much)
I actually did a test-run with my LF/FA last night - hope that's not againts the rules (I don't see why it would be).

Anyhee...Fazel the moron hara-kiri'd his brilliant self four times in first two seals :rolleyes: May have to make a normal weapon based Insight, as the partizan based one obviously won't do...I am wondering now if my necro's army would do better (been a while since they wondered through CS). He's got way more MF anyway :scratch:
Finally I'm decided, it will be my lvl 83 strafezon Sequana (yes, my nick is according to her). Playing with her is enjoyable and she needs to be leveled up.
Hoop76 said:
Im in. Im not sure what char ill be playing. Is it ok if we use more than one char as long as we keep track of who found what, and if so would they be scored separate?
All I'm worring about is the target. You may run with however many different characters you want. You don't really need to keep track of who found what, though it may be interesting for you.
I might even participate in this. I think it would be fun to go storming in the CS with a base vit strafer (8/2) :cool: But then again killing Diablo would take a little too long. And with a sorc one could just tele to the seals and kill the bosses and Diablo with ease. But it wouldn't be as fun though. Need to do some testing tonight 😃
Remember though that we are using lvl85 scoring. Most of the high point items are tc87s. Even though Diablo and the Seal bosses have high enough mlvl, qlvl,, alvl, blvl, and clvl (whatever) they are blocked from dropping from tc87. If you can kill them fast, they may give good exp and decent drops, but they won't win you this MFO.
WOW! Something I didn't know! I was taking my Hammerdin last night, and doing a couple of test runs. Killing Diablo was very fast, even at /p8. But, if CS monsters can't drop tc87, maybe I'll just stick to RoF...

On a related note, does anyone know for sure if you need to kill the seal bosses (other than Lord de Seis) for Diablo to spawn? Can I just pop the seals, kill Lord de Seis, then kill Diablo? That would make the runs much faster!

EDIT: @jjscud: you mentioned in the OP, that the RoF is only from the waypoint to the CS. Does that mean that we can't run the area of the RoF "below" that, to the stairs?
All zeal bosses must die IIRC.

I rember when D2 first came out, if you did not kill all the monsters in the CS, Diablo would not spawn...those were the days :rolleyes: Or maybe it was just some kind of bug that happend to me first time I killed Big D..
[uqote=jrlafrance]
WOW! Something I didn't know! I was taking my Hammerdin last night, and doing a couple of test runs. Killing Diablo was very fast, even at /p8. But, if CS monsters can't drop tc87, maybe I'll just stick to RoF...
Diablo and the seal bosses can't drop TC87's. All other monsters in CS can still drop them :wink3:

Hm, I'm not going to build a new char after all. I don't have enough time for that anymore, and my trapper can handle the runs well enough. Now to choose the equipment...

Tested my strafer too but I'm afraid she lacks the final punch to do the runs well enough. What a shame :undecided:
[/QUOTE]
In the middle of testing so this might prove valuable...

Does RoF count toward this MFO or just CS? :undecided:
I looked in ATMA, at the drop calculator, and didn't find "Chaos Sanctuary". Then I thought, maybe it's "The Chaos Sanctuary" and that was right.
Also in CS there are 6-7 boss pakcs that will always spawn
jrlafrance said:
EDIT: @jjscud: you mentioned in the OP, that the RoF is only from the waypoint to the CS. Does that mean that we can't run the area of the RoF "below" that, to the stairs?
That's what it means, this is meant to be a CS run but items from the RoF between the waypoint and the CS entrance will count.

Also as LprMan said, the normal, champion, and uniques in the CS behave just like any other alvl 85 monster. Its just the Seal Bosses and Diablo that are limited. In ATMA, look under Oblivion Knight.
Well looks like I have to pull out of this tournament not time for running this weekend good luck all

DX
Well, I think I'll try with my Hammerdin.

I won't have time to play for dozens of hours, so my plan is to get real lucky on the few runs that I do have time for.

Can we ID our drops? Or, must all items be unidentified?
I won't be able to play but I am curious about how well various builds manage the CS. It's not an easy task due to the variety of immunities and I'm not sure what builds can really excel there.

I've found that the River of Flame is a pretty weak area to run for MFing (among the alvl 85 areas), as it's pretty big for how many bosses there are and there are often those spectres that drift out over empty space and don't drop anything. But hopefully people will have lots of great finds- good luck everyone!
Hmm, I might join this one if I have the time this weekend. I'm not very big on MFing, and don't expect to be really effective. Just doing it for fun. CS... lots of deaths/merc revives should par for the course, hopefully I'll find some nice items as well.

I'll run with my LF/PJ zon (I don't think my meteorb will cut it in the CS)

The score sheet... how did you come up with the numbers? It appears to be a measure of relative rarity, but where? TC85 area boss drop probabilities? Wouldn't finding a Tyrael's practically assure a win? Not that's necessarily a bad thing.
Been testing a few builds for cs running , finally decided on my Light trapper , with about 150-250 mf (still testing perfect setup)
After testing my Fishy, I think I'll stick with him for this thing. Generally there are no PIs in CS, so the runs shouldn't be *too* slow...

As a side note, how many HPs do the OKs have? Seventeen gajillion? Jeez...
Almost, 5564-9273 at P1

Still deciding whether to enter or not...

I tried a run with my Fishyzon at P1, merc equipped with Insight in a Scythe. He still died twice before I got to the first seal.
I'm thinking maybe a Hammerdin, he is a more merc independant.
I think I will pass this time. I am not used to running CS and I will probably have better things to do than MF runs during the weekend.
One more dropout, no time, no experience with CS, have fun all, see you in some other MFO

Thanks jj
An MFO I actually have time to enter, sweet! 😃

I'm in!
Naab said:
Ill try my blizzballer against all these fa/lf zons :p
:/ that was foolish,tested some runs with her and the mercenary dies way too quick even without a hurty stick so it isn't safe enough for me so ill switch to my lameadin.
If things keep piling up for me this weekend as they have so far, I may have to go from "a few runs" to no runs at all...

I think I have a severe case of RL interfering with my D2 plans 😁
Ok found out that i suck at running CS even with a lameadin,don't get me wrong,he kills just like a lamedin, but the poor survivalibility+narrow ways+no merc makes it too hard for me...Besides ive got some things to do in 1.07 and RL so sorry JJ.
I'm horrible at it with my hammerdin too ... can't figure out why, but I seem to die 50% of the time even with 90 res all. hmm ... teslafroster might be decent -> no hurty from im and can handle the immunes. I might have to make a crescent moon from that um I just found. *goes off in a dark corner to think*
I am starting soon, 20:00 Thursday to end at 08:00 Sunday.

Running with a L90 Fishymancer, 464 % MF (644 % Merc kill), P1. Tried half a dozen practice runs last night (no uniques at all, hope that is not a sign of things to come) and managed to keep the merc alive on all but one.

Good luck everyone 👍
Pulling out, LF/FA just isn't powerful enough to get a quick run time. One run and it's just drove me mad so i'm out.
I may pull out as well unless I can considerably speed up my runs. Took the zon out for a test drive. 25 whole minutes from the wp to Diablo. Merc died a few times, but the real killers were town trips for mana pots and not being able to use CS because of IM-fear. I may reequip myself with less resists and more mana and give it another go.

How is everyone else doing in terms of time per run?
My cheesadin could do it in ~10-12 minutes when he didn't die, which was only half the time.
Cygnus said:
How is everyone else doing in terms of time per run?
Around 10 minutes, but I'm not breaking Seals.

I've got myself on the scoreboard and currently have an :point: Eld Rune as my tie-breaker.
I did a few test runs with my hammerdin, and I have to say that for the most part, it's pretty easy. If I can tele on top of the OK before IM casts, I'm golden. If I'm too slow, merc dies instantly. The combo of Holy Freeze (merc) and decrepify from Reapers (merc) makes things move very slow, and die even quicker! Good luck everyone, I'm starting tomorrow!!

I didn't time the runs, but I've been doing everything, seal bosses, and Diablo.
I'm going to start in 14 mins :prop:
Runs done and results e-mailed to jjscud.

Used a fishymancer, and time per run where approx 20-22 minutes. Full clears, including the small part of RoF one had to go through. I lack teleport ability with my necro, so had to clear my way. :)
I'm going to start in 2 hours.
Good luck to all :wink3:
I'm going to start tonight. I've tested with both my multizon and my LFzon. Didin't really time the runs but they did take forever. Still going to give it a go though.
I switched chars after couple of runs. Now I'm running with my skellymancer instead of my trapper. My runs take ~10 mins each, 383% MF. I don't do full clears but ~95% of the monsters get killed, including seal bosses and Diablo. Not too bad.

There is one problem though. I'm getting distracted from running all the time. Bleh :sad2:
My drops are terrible. My first 24 hours done and I have 2 qualifiers :shocked:. I have upgraded my tie-breaker Rune to Shael, but I doubt I will need it.

The runs in general aren't too hard. Had a couple of mercenary deaths when I wasn't fast enough casting Golem on an OK but even without him, killing is fairly quick.

At least I found a 39 % Gheed's so have got something to keep after the tourney.

Happy hunting all.

I'll try a couple of runs with my blizzballer.
Ok, signups are closed. I'm running a bit behind so the full entrants list won't be up till later.
17th qualifier was a good one.
I'm doing runs as quickly as possible, teleporting to the seal bosses, only killing some uniques on the way. Averaging about 2.30-3.00 minutes/run.
These runs are putting a big dent in my bank of ATMA, but you have to spent your gold on something.
I've found sod all today, mainly due to sitting in the garden all afternoon, and have decide to quit early. I don't think my two qualifiers will win. If they do, I will demand a recount.
Only done a few runs so far. Found nothing. Will try to do more tonight.
I have sent my results to jj. Not many drops worth mentioning but what can you expect from a slow & lazy runner? :badteeth:

Thanks jjscud for hosting the MFO 👋
tweety said:
17!!!!!
I've got only 1 qualifier after 48 hours. I'll have great scruples to send my results :embarassed: .................I'm waiting for a miracle.

I'm running with strafer, full clear, around 18 minutes per run.
I had to drop out, something in RL came up :cry:
My result are sent. Quite dissapointing but I enjoyed running the CS for a while.
Due to RL, specifically it being Easter weekend, I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I did do about 30-40 runs, which were kind of a drag. I had to resurrect my merc at least twice each run due to IM. I think I'll stick to Baal runs with my Hammerdin, thank you!

Thanks to jjscud for hosting, and good luck to the winner!
Results sent, 26 qualifiers.
Well, I had abysmal results. I was actually quite happy with how my Hybridzon did (Javazon with 1 point strafe). I could generally keep my merc alive even with a big stick (Reapers Toll) by charging the OK packs.

The only problem is RL got in the way. What I though would be helping my brother in his yard for 2-3 hours turned into helping him for 7 hours on Saturday. Oh well, I'm not in the best shape but decent and it was worth it to see both my brothers (younger brothers mind you) wabling around yesterday while I felt fine.

Anyways, the end result was a few solid runs, but only a few. I don't remember but I think I only got 3-4 qualifiers.

Business - Please get your results in. I will be posting the final results in just over 8 hours from the time of this post and we can see if the CS is a the place to be or a flop.

:fortuneteller:
Results sent

I think i done pretty well for the time i ran
Was only able to get in a dozen runs or so - spent the entire weekend building and testing new chars in the CS. Got a total of 0 qualifiers, so I have no results to send.
Easter weekend turned out to be much busier then I expected. I only got a few runs in and found NADA. 0 qualifiers to send in.
No more improvement :hide:

Result just sent.

edit: I forgot to mention character info in email: Sequana, amazon, the Strafer started at lvl 83, finished at 87.
4 Hours to go and I'm missing results from the following:

ShaytanSlayer
Jaedhann
Hoop76
Gabriel74
Cygnus

If even if you didn't run/found nothing, please put a note in here or PM me or email me ([email protected])
Ooops, sorry...having a "case of the Mondays" over here.

I did put in a few runs (more like "walks" or "drags" :rolleyes: ), but found zero qualifiers. Congrats to the select few who actually did find something...

Originally posted by: @jjscud

RESULTS

tweety said:
Quite the Understatement

tweety
Tyrael's Might - 96.4

Firelizard's Talons - 5.2
The Gladiator's Bane - 4.9
Total - 106.5

Aman
Steelrend - 10.7
Head Hunter's Glory - 7.8
Arachnid Mesh - 5.9
Total - 24.4

Belcarl
Wizardspike - 2.3
Demon Limb - 2.8
Azurewrath - 15.6
Total - 20.7

LprMan
Nosferatu's Coil - 6.6
Stoneraven - 6
Leviathan - 5.7
Total - 18.3

Quickdeath
Arachnid Mesh - 5.9
Demon's Arch - 3.3
Djinn Slayer - 3.2
Total - 11.4

jjscud
Razor's Edge - 3.6
Bloodmoon - 3.3
Hellslayer - 2.6
Total - 9.5

asdfgah
Bul-Kathos' Sacred Charge - 3.8
Naj's Puzzler - 3.1
Total - 6.9

Atil
Hellslayer - 2.6
Trang-Oul's Guise - 3.3
Total - 5.9

nepeta
Verdungo's 4.3
Total - 4.3

sequana
Naj's Light Plate - 3.1
Total - 3.1

jrlafrance
Shadow Killer - 2.4
Total - 2.4

pwangsta - 0
Saucy - 0
Cygnus - 0
ShaytanSlayer - 0

No results from

Jaedhann
Hoop76
Gabriel74

Nothing I can add, the Tyreal's Might says it all.

Congrats again tweety, it was an honor to be the host for this.

Wow...congrats with the almighty armor tweety 👍
Tweety, you're amazing. Huge congratulations, now finish that grail.
What an honor to lose to Tweety and his Tyrael's ! Congrats to Tweety on a historically awesome MFO result.

Also, my congratulations to Aman, Belcarl and LprMan on some very impressive results! Under any normal circumstance, Aman would have won.

I was pleased with my results. I had two nice non-qualifying amulets: Mara's and Tal Rasha's Addy. Plus the Arachnid's Mesh, which really deserves to be assigned a higher score because it is a TC89 and can only be dropped by a very few characters in the game. Also found Demon Arch and DjinnSlayer, and a Shadow Killer and a Natalya's Soul body armor.

Thanks to jjscud for hosting this MFO.
Wow! Great scotts, 'tis a Tyreal's!

Congrats Tweety, now go buy that lottery ticket before your stupendous luck starts to wear off.
Congrats on finding your Tyraels and victory Tweety!
Woa, Tyraels!?

Congrats Tweety.
*jaw drops in shock*

Grats tweety!!!
jjscud said:
tweety
Tyrael's Might - 96.4
:scared:

Congrats!!

After all, I did much better than I expected. 3 guys beat me, but I got some grailers (maybe 3) and a Pul rune form Lord de Seis.
Great congratulations tweety 👍, I’m staring with open mouth :shocked: .

@all: wonderful drops!

Cleaning CS was amusing, but as regards to MFing really depressive for me.
Special thanks to jjscud for organising this miniMFO.
Thanks guys, I guess when you least expect it, IT finally drops. My tactic for this miniMFO was to kill Diablo as fast as possible. Little chance for TC87's, but a good chance for Stormlash, the only item I need for the grail now. On the way I still killed about two regular boss packs in about 3 minutes, so not too bad.
The Tyraels dropped from a pack just 4 teleports off the waypoint (sorry I fubared up the screenshots), that pack was usually there and I was thinking about running that only. It could be sub 20 second runs, but the pack was not always there and it would be too boring.
After the unique sacred armor dropped I just had a feeling this was the one, I didn't have that with the 4 Templars I found before in lvl 85 area's.

Thanks to jjscud for organizing this miniMFO again, good thing I joined :).
I'll send you a Saracen's Chance for the trophy case, the chance to cast IM is the only thing you think about when entering the CS.
Holy...something! I'm speechless :shocked:

Tweety, huge cograts for mopping the CS floor with the rest of us - amazing find 👍
Gongratz Tweety,you totally deserved it after all those baal and AT runs.
Tweety, big congrats on your truely unique find.

Here I wanted to write something clever about you having no lashes (while I have 3) Hmmm. That was probably not so clever :wink3:
Congrats Tweety....you've made every grailer jealous....and to think in the CS too, a place very few run.....truly a great find.
Congratulations Tweety. awesome find/victory!
Tweety, you you you ... well done. :flowers:
Congrats tweety! Like you said, when you least expect it...
BTW, what character where you using, and can we get a screen shot/ATMA readout of your spectacular find? 👍
jjscud said:
tweety
Tyrael's Might - 96.4
Now that's just showing off :laugh:

Awesome find and well deserved tweety. I agree with jrlafrance, show us a piccie.

Huge thanks to jjscud for hosting and collating all the results. Even though I did badly, it's chalked up to experience, so on with the next Mini-MFO.
As I said, I messed up the screenshots. I changed the screenshot shortcut on others characters of mine, but not on this one(Fortuna, lvl 99 blizzballer). I was a bit dissapointed to see no screenshots afterwards in my diablo folder.

Here's the readout though

Tyrael's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1466
Required Level: 84
Indestructible
Unidentified
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0xe7630f5
+29 to Strength
+144% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +27
Requirements -100%
20% Faster Run/Walk
Slain Monsters Rest In Peace
86% Damage to Demons
Indestructible
Cannot Be Frozen
Awesome roll too!
Damn a tourny that I would have been soo keen on entering. I used to have gg runs on bnet for lvling and mfing. Intresting too see how badly zonz did. I can remember cheeseadins ruleing cs along with the crappy bug mercadins that always csed. Maybe I should have entered with my hc classic metororber or fishy just to see if I could get a soj. Well never mind any plans for the next mfo?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High